Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I mean honestly though...$1 a month on substar isn't that bad to be able to access all new versions when they come out....

Reactions: monkisuma

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
The facial cum animation has been bugged for me in the last few versions, where its like bubbles just fall to the ground instead of spraying their face like intended.

Reactions: Mgunh1

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The facial cum animation has been bugged for me in the last few versions, where its like bubbles just fall to the ground instead of spraying their face like intended.
I've never even tried it once. Guess it wasn't a good feature

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Someone please tell me im wrong but didnt this game used to have much more features or am i confused it with another game?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I like how this thread is never getting updated by mods, we're just sitting here sending links to each other and watching new comments in case new version comes out

• Sad
Reactions: monkisuma

NIBV

May 29, 2017
I have a huge problem with Screen Tearing in this game. I tried everything in the nvidia control panel but still get screen tearing, Help please!

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I have a huge problem with Screen Tearing in this game. I tried everything in the nvidia control panel but still get screen tearing, Help please!
post specs, I get no screen tearing but the content has gotten stale for sure. too much filly for my liking and very little anywhere else.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes