catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
most of the stallions are actually using mare bits, which is kinda confusing XD
They disappear if you pick them during specific poses but it is pretty jarring. I think it might just be the way they structured it. If I had to guess, there is a base set of properities that get modified into characters to save time on loading( and sanity for the dev)

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
If I had to guess
Characters are just skin applied over the animation's models. Dick & pussy are properties of the animation you select, not of the characters. I did thought about restricting characters to their "correct" spot in each animation, but considering futa is kinda popular anyway, that would have only ended up restricting the creation of cuntboys. Could have it as an unchecked-by-default option "Allow cuntboys" to reduce confusion, dunno.

Which remind me I should probably add another male. Maybe Soarin, to have one male of each tribe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and catsdino

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Characters are just skin applied over the animation's models. Dick & pussy are properties of the animation you select, not of the characters. I did thought about restricting characters to their "correct" spot in each animation, but considering futa is kinda popular anyway, that would have only ended up restricting the creation of cuntboys. Could have it as an unchecked-by-default option "Allow cuntboys" to reduce confusion, dunno.

Which remind me I should probably add another male. Maybe Soarin, to have one male of each tribe.
Hi there, great project you're working on, good luck with that. I would like to suggest you consider uploading free version of the game once in a while, so it receives updates on F95 and you get more recognition and subscribers willing to pay to get newer version earlier.
Adding to the topic for me it is very hard to pay even a single dollar because of the payment system sanctions applied in my country today, so basically we're here unable to enjoy new versions simply because of that.
Anyway I think this game deserves more attention to it, so that's why I leaked 2.040, sorry if you didn't want that btw

Reactions: Beats9821

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Hi there, great project you're working on, good luck with that. I would like to suggest you consider uploading free version of the game once in a while, so it receives updates on F95 and you get more recognition and subscribers willing to pay to get newer version earlier.
Adding to the topic for me it is very hard to pay even a single dollar because of the payment system sanctions applied in my country today, so basically we're here unable to enjoy new versions simply because of that.
Anyway I think this game deserves more attention to it, so that's why I leaked 2.040, sorry if you didn't want that btw
I thought there was a demo. I remember seeing one

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I thought there was a demo. I remember seeing one
it's not about "free sample", but about consistent updates on F95 and other platforms so more people see your product. Otherwise it's just forgotten somewhere at the end of newest updates list and you gain no new traffic in game

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
it's not about "free sample", but about consistent updates on F95 and other platforms so more people see your product. Otherwise it's just forgotten somewhere at the end of newest updates list and you gain no new traffic in game
I see, I checked and the demo is about 2 years old. Indeed that might not be representative at all of the current updates. Maybe they should update.

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
I would offer the latest build, but my PC registers the 7z file as containing a trojan, so I don't really want to spread that.

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
I would offer the latest build, but my PC registers the 7z file as containing a trojan, so I don't really want to spread that.
Well, that's a new one...
Which 7z file exactly, which Anti-virus are you using, and what the hell did it detect?
'cause I find nothing on my side.

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
Well, that's a new one...
Which 7z file exactly, which Anti-virus are you using, and what the hell did it detect?
'cause I find nothing on my side.
The latest on the patreon, 2.041 from March 20th. The file linked through Mega trips a Wacatac Trojan. Picked up on Windows Anti-virus (which is super reliable, I know) though I haven't seen anything trip that flag previously. Malwarebytes also found some PUPs post download, though it could be those were not related.

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
Tried Windows Defender, Avira and Malwarebytes, none of them found anything. Not sure what to tell you.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes