GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
How the hell do you get through "A Night at the Fortress"? I get Rance and then can add one more and then get slaughtered by bowmen. When do the other party members show up to help? I only make it into the 3rd round. And then DIE! UGH!
Use aoe and tank elena, as soon as you deployed shizuka, dispatch nagi for priority because she could do aoe damage and range. use pitten to soak mage and bowman.

for love of GOD, Upgrade Kanami and freya armor because the gonna duet the second round of the map.

Bonus : let kanami die on second round and win it for Kanami's Bad end.

Reactions: Rudiferme

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
why are some people having problems with the first playthrough? I'm not the best when it comes to managing equipment but I rarely have problems in any level unless i did something really terrible (i need undo!). heck i gave the 120hp item to shizuka and miracle just because I want them to not die (aoe is too priceless). 80hp to the healers just because again I don't want them to die.

tank characters like pitten and hubert just had to stay beside the mages to soak damage. melees like rance and tilde are tanky enough to not die too fast unless they're being focused. also i hate rick. too costly.

discounting Valentine, it's not hard. upgrade your characters pls. also where is my alkanese route? her being too cheap to deploy and having 6!! item slot would have made her a top pick. I actually find it harder to get the bad ends.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Drop luck was on your side i guess ... i got my first 120 hps item in NG+4 (x2). :rolleyes:
was it really? maybe its just me but I find that deploying fewer characters and not letting them die is what gave me those in my 1st playthrough.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Use aoe and tank elena, as soon as you deployed shizuka, dispatch nagi for priority because she could do aoe damage and range. use pitten to soak mage and bowman.

for love of GOD, Upgrade Kanami and freya armor because the gonna duet the second round of the map.

Bonus : let kanami die on second round and win it for Kanami's Bad end.
I have added Shizuka as the 2nd character and she gets killed in round two. I never have anymore than 2 characters on the map with over 30 attackers. When will the others show up? I have never survived long enough to add Pitten.

Rudiferme

Oct 21, 2020
oh my god. its here. ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!
Which btw, as someone who pirated every Rance game so far, once X comes out in official Eng- to celebrate the end of an era, Imma buy it full price

May 12, 2022
Do you have a save right at the moment where you can enter the heroine routes with all of them unlocked? I wouldn´t need a complete save just one with the heroine route unlocks, because I want to play through them without having to replay the game.
Thanks for any help.
yeah i do here's the full save sorry for the delay was busy when you unpack it replace the files in the save folder with these ones but only replace the ones with the same name dont take out any other ones

May 12, 2022
anyone can share save new game + with madness difficulty unlocked ?
this save i got might have it unlocked havent checked it in a while since this save from the japanese version but it should work with the english one all you do is replace the files with the same names inside the save folder under the game

Reactions: Romi20

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this save i got might have it unlocked havent checked it in a while since this save from the japanese version but it should work with the english one all you do is replace the files with the same names inside the save folder under the game
yo thanks for this. it actually worked. all doors (routes) are open, but same item and stats as my current save.

I've seen all of them but is there some kind of grand route after this?

InvisibleOne

Nov 18, 2017
was it really? maybe its just me but I find that deploying fewer characters and not letting them die is what gave me those in my 1st playthrough.
Oh fuck cost is related to drop rate? No wonder my drop rate went to shit using an expensive team lol. I played through x4 to get the last of my endings I fucked up. Make sure to deploy Shizuka to spawn Nagi or else you miss out on a scene for her ending. Oops. Is there a free map best to farm for item drops? the best drops I've gotten are +3 range, 100% hp boost and +1 range.

Last edited:

InvisibleOne

Nov 18, 2017
Are Elena and Amitos worth it?
Amitos might be, she has super high tank stats and her ult gets boosted damage based on the x2/4/6/8. Elena, probably not but I gave her zero chance lol. I only would sub out alkanese, Idk who else is even replacable. I guess pitten, but I kinda like him for the 2 times he's useful lol

Reactions: Potechi

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
the best drops I've gotten are +3 range, 100% hp boost and +1 range.
I didn't get that +3 range. and I will admit, I started not playing conservatively on my 2nd play and thus my drops were bad. so yeah I think you need to not spend too much on deploys.

Rudiferme

Oct 21, 2020
Yooo I've been playing since downloading yesterday and it's almost as good as Rance 6 in terms of story.
Gameplay ain't as good as 6, but equally interesting in how they use each character for unique abilities.
And damn, I love that historical allusion to Nero that parallels the real-life equivalent.

But in conclusion, war... war never changes

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes