LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Here's a tip to anyone having trouble with overall damage: Build up Miracle. She is extremely OP. By the end of my playthrough Miracle was aoeing for 600+ damage with her basic atk. Given, I had some luck with 4x items.

Munfler

Mar 2, 2021
Anybody else had this problem I completed all heroine endings but still didn't get the last Sill cg?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´ve finished the game, but have trouble unlocking any of the heroine routes, how do you do it? Do I need to replay the whole thing ? - I thought reloading the save should be enough after you beat the final boss and get the regular ending.

Mar 19, 2018
I´ve finished the game, but have trouble unlocking any of the heroine routes, how do you do it? Do I need to replay the whole thing ? - I thought reloading the save should be enough after you beat the final boss and get the regular ending.
As the reply above me has said, you need to max the heroine's heart but also in case of Sheila and Tilde you have to finish their calculator cube quests, at least for me the tilde route didn't appear when I didn't finish her calculator cube quest.

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
As the reply above me has said, you need to max the heroine's heart but also in case of Sheila and Tilde you have to finish their calculator cube quests, at least for me the tilde route didn't appear when I didn't finish her calculator cube quest.
Well I only maxed Tilde, and all the others are at 3/4 or 4/5 hearts so I guess I´m fucked for this playthrough. I guess I´ll try to find a save with all heroine routes unlocked. They really shouldn´t have forced you to make multiple playthroughs, I even did everything to maximize my crab orb count.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
alright i finished and got a save with everything unlocked if anyone wants it
Do you have a save right at the moment where you can enter the heroine routes with all of them unlocked? I wouldn´t need a complete save just one with the heroine route unlocks, because I want to play through them without having to replay the game.
Thanks for any help.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Do you have a save right at the moment where you can enter the heroine routes with all of them unlocked? I wouldn´t need a complete save just one with the heroine route unlocks, because I want to play through them without having to replay the game.
Thanks for any help.
This is a save at the final chapter (NG+) with all heroine routes available. Not sure if this includes my gallery as well, might need to include a few more files, so let me know if the save works at least.

Extract and put in: Documents > AliceSoft > Rance 9 - The Helmanian Revolution > SaveData
View attachment Rance 9 save.7z

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Don't forget Hanny King, Lockness and the resurrecting monsters. Btw, how do you beat Gunagan?? I am almost at skill level 70+ with weapon gold 600> but he stills utterly destroys my whole team. Half the team dies with the first beam and the other half in the next 2 beams.. its ridiculous..
Some tips for Gunagan:

-only attack with 3-4 members & stack your items on them (Tilde, Rick, Rance, Rolex, Amitos in NG+ all good options. Tilde's especially good)
-boost Armor for attackers, maybe healers--it's the hardest fight in game and the only time I used the armor boost
-only attack after using Boost to get the most out of every hit (which means fewer party-wide counters), although on turn 1 you can get a few hits in before your main squad gets to 1 HP
-let the rest of the party die for special meter boost--you only need attackers, and optionally healers, to live

If you get unlucky with Tenacity checks, just try again. Most characters should have 100+ Tenacity with the red balls, so you should guarantee survive a few hits. It's a good idea to get Crook/Sheila's speed up so they can heal close to the start of turn to get your characters above 1 HP so they can tank counter-attacks.

I forgot to do Gunagan in 1st playthrough but managed to deal with him pretty handily in NG+ using those strats.

Reactions: GEMPAL

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
pigu's route in one sentence.

the whole thing just got reduced into a comedic skit. it's so cringe and its so formulaic and yet so nostalgic that I can't even be mad. makes you think that the comedy of the past is just cringe in current year. it's like I'm watching an episode of Seinfield.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Just to clarify, in order to unlock the perfect/Sil’s ending, you have to unlock all girls in one single playthrough?

so for example I unlocked Kanami, Shiela and Tilda on my first playthrough. On my second do I have to complete these three girls including the others, or just focus on the others?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
How the hell do you get through "A Night at the Fortress"? I get Rance and then can add one more and then get slaughtered by bowmen. When do the other party members show up to help? I only make it into the 3rd round. And then DIE! UGH!

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes