cartboys

Nov 26, 2018
I remember playing this when it first came out, god it was good. Finally a English version came out... after all this time

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ah yes, Rance.

Rapist and piece of shit extraordinaire.

I wish there was a game where he's gender bended and he has to go through every single girl (which also grew a dick) he raped and ruined, one after the other. Best would be at the very end of his adventure, for maximum peerage and impact.

Tarwion

Jul 21, 2017
Do you guys know if ts better to allocate stats equally to get the star bonuses,or just focus on some?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ah yes, Rance.

Rapist and piece of shit extraordinaire.

I wish there was a game where he's gender bended and he has to go through every single girl (which also grew a dick) he raped and ruined, one after the other. Best would be at the very end of his adventure, for maximum peerage and impact.
And Pure Hearted: Sengoku Rance Spoilers: There is one girl that couldn't be fucked unless the man was pure-hearted. And that man is Rance!

PS: porfox How many Endings please and how to get them as well? Thanks if you know the answer.

porfox

Aug 13, 2020
And Pure Hearted: Sengoku Rance Spoilers: There is one girl that couldn't be fucked unless the man was pure-hearted. And that man is Rance!

PS: porfox How many Endings please and how to get them as well? Thanks if you know the answer.
There is a normal ending and bad ending for every main heroine IIRC. For bad ends you have to lose in specific battles, for normal ends I don't remember but it wasn't anything hard, it's probably on wiki.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a cool game, I'd recommend playing Mamatoto before this (and other Rance games of course), this game is basically a remake of it.

Last edited:

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
I was always under the assumption Rance was a pure harem series, but I can see there is definitely potential for the girls getting raped by others??? Is it like NTR or?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
oh my sweet summer child, Rance is anything but a "pure harem", in short words; the world of Rance is ruthless...a lot of heroines have been raped in the canon story, which generaly end up with Rance going on a killing spree and giving him another motivation asides from dicking more girls.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
There is a normal ending and bad ending for every main heroine IIRC.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a cool game, I'd recommend playing Mamatoto before this (and other Rance games of course), this game is basically a remake of it.
Eh it's fine actually... Even if I don't understand some contexts, I'll enjoy the gameplay and scenes that this game offers me. Thanks a lot for the answers.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes