crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Paid for it and now I am watching Rance rape Russian..... He's such a bastard! Getting used to the new battle format is taking time. Trying to find out how to use special combat techniques at a a proper battle moment. Will get the hang of it and enjoy all of the return characters as they dump on our hero!?!

Mitama523

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for posting this. I lost track of what day this was and now you have reminded me to buy the game from the manga gamer website.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
WHAAAAAA AWESOME! This series is one of my first hgames along with truelove and paradise heights I don't know if anyone remembers those. Thanks for this update dudes!

Reactions: IndigoHawk

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This rance game is turn based RPG like Sengoku, or pure Dungeon like other games in the franchise?

From what I read the history on this one is pretty nice, but still wondering the type of gameplay.

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
I was always under the assumption Rance was a pure harem series, but I can see there is definitely potential for the girls getting raped by others??? Is it like NTR or?
Just Bad endings where the game ends after the CG, Rance doesn't react to any of it.

Reactions: Nerro

Arkade

May 23, 2017
All rance games have diferent type of gameplay.
Rance IX have a turn base battle system with units and squares where you need to move your unit and attack.

I do not recommend start playing rance saga with IX.
You have the 01 remake and 02 remake to start the whole saga.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rance-series-ch-1-2-remastered-ch-1-7-kichikuou-alicesoft.456/

Rance 01 remake
Rance 02 remake
Rance 03 remake (only jp for now) play Rance III instead (very old)
Rance IV (old version, very old)
Rance 5D (the worst game of the saga)
Rance VI (one of te best)
Sengoku Rance (best of the best)
Rance quest (good)
Rance IX (here we go)
Rance X (only jp)
You forgot Kichikuou rance(great)- while uncanon- it gives the best understanding of the actual verse and how the gods designed it to work than pretty much any other game.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I know there are a decent amount of characters in their teens, but how old is the youngest character that gets fucked in any of the Rance games?

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
I know there are a decent amount of characters in their teens, but how old is the youngest character that gets fucked in any of the Rance games?
Rance is anti-loli personally and tells too young girls "I'll be back for you in 10 years". But, he accidentally had sex with an aged up very young girl, who then stalked him in her child body. Also a couple children get raped by others in the series.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have a question: What is the most efficient way to spend your Skill Points?! If possible, a visual demonstration please!

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
This rance game is turn based RPG like Sengoku, or pure Dungeon like other games in the franchise?

From what I read the history on this one is pretty nice, but still wondering the type of gameplay.
It's actually a SRPG like Fire Emblem/Final Fantasy Tactics etc. You select events which are either talking/H-Scenes or battles. In the battles you deploy characters it's turn based, each character has a movement range and their abilities have a range.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Puff... Its been AGES since I played Sengoku Rance. I hope i´m not that rusty and this game isn´t that turn-constrictive (sengoku had very tough deadlines for certain events)

Reactions: Muff Diver
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes