fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I know there are a decent amount of characters in their teens, but how old is the youngest character that gets fucked in any of the Rance games?
If I remember well they don't look like olis but some girls are 15yo (like Magic the Gandhi in Rance 6, unless it's 14), otherwise for very young girls Rance often says he wants to wait, just a way to say everyone is on his radar but only in due time (for his standards).
I'm just talking about when Rance is personally involved. It's different otherwise, in Sengoku Rance a younger girl is SPOILER gang-raped by some guys.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Finally its here …
However, you would think they put so much effort to make the 3d battles to perfection, they would do something to anime the CGs … but no, still the same old still pictures and no voice either.
But I can't complain … seeing my favorite hentai protag and the familiar faces of his harem is still a blast.
Anyone know when he is gonna unfreeze Sill?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I can't believe I lived long enough to see this get an English translation. I remember thinking I would be dead before Magnum got one and yet somehow I made it here too. Thank you hentai Jesus.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Rance is a series where u play as rance
a VERY egoistical guy who have lot stamina, strenght and luck and have high VERY high desire for woman
and he dosent like sharing his woman, he take any woman he fancy, sometime borderline rape whenever he see a beauty (Or just rape depend on morale look),
NEVER touch a loli (age wise at least), NEVER touch his own daughter (if he have one) and NEVER share his woman
he kill anyone who touch his woman, while he dosent mind touch other woman, of course that mean he will steal that guy woman and make her his, if he can.
Rance does have a daughter - Reset Kalar
View attachment RIX-Poll-Reset.webp

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's actually a SRPG like Fire Emblem/Final Fantasy Tactics etc. You select events which are either talking/H-Scenes or battles. In the battles you deploy characters it's turn based, each character has a movement range and their abilities have a range.
Thank you very much.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes