SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
i been seeing this guy on mutiple games by now after i learn about "evenicle" , i look into this and it a whole can of worms , too many games about him he even appear in evenicle . is this series about this guy good ? which 1 should i start first ? and no meant to offend anyone , just looking for oppinion . tks u .

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer/setup version of this awesome Visual Novel RPG!
You're the best as always!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarica

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Oh, shit! A Rance game. I've only played the First Rance game and Sengoku Rance to completion. Is this after he becomes a demon lord or before?

Side note this guy has way too many eccentric kids.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
Oh my...GOOOOOOD, it's here!

ABOUT DAMN TIME!

I thought that by the time I pass away, it would still be on Inserting script 99.7%

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
i been seeing this guy on mutiple games by now after i learn about "evenicle" , i look into this and it a whole can of worms , too many games about him he even appear in evenicle . is this series about this guy good ? which 1 should i start first ? and no meant to offend anyone , just looking for oppinion . tks u .
it's normal for alice soft's character to cameo in their other games
i think one that got me hook to the series is sengoku rance and start from there
some early installment kinda meh for me so.. 7, 6 and quest kinda ok for newbies

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else having an issue or bug where Shizuka Skill Distribution Stats don't increase when trying to spend Skill points? From What I can tell It happen sometime between chapter 5 & 6. Now only her character That cant increase those stats, Equipment improvements still work.
Context, I been giving her all the Crab orbs, and also gave her the Red Miko Plaque.

dosnoob

Nov 19, 2021
Anyone else having an issue or bug where Shizuka Skill Distribution Stats don't increase when trying to spend Skill points? From What I can tell It happen sometime between chapter 5 & 6. Now only her character That cant increase those stats
The best girl is bugged? Ugghh... let's pray for the patch god.

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Ok, a bit of a rant, but...

I keep seeing people saying Rance 7 is THE best. I honestly can't understand for the life of me why people do seriously believe that.

Rance 7 is probably the worst of the new generation (6 and above), because it's plagued by issues on multiple levels, it's insane.

Gameplay:
- Time limited (which is something completely retarded in a RPG). Probably the biggest sin of them all. You don't do a game about collecting scenes and following a story by putting a time limit on stuff.
- Needing to be done at least 5 times (if you don't miss ANYTHING on any route), which is a gigantic time sink for nothing.
- The army battle has three mechanics which just don't belong, the time limit, the group limited amount of move, and the bar at the top. It's insane that for a game about army battle, destroying the enemy army is actually not an objective, but a mean. Because your objective is pushing this shitty bar at the top by any mean available, and destroying the enemy is only one of them. And you have to do it before some arbitrary time limit kick in, because why not, after all, everyone know that army battle is about pushing a bar before a time limit kicks in, right? The limited move here, I could have lived with, if we hadn't the other two mechanics.
- The facts you are insanely limited in move in dungeons or boss fights as well is completely non-sensical. The fact you can lose because Rance or Kentarou are out of move, and thus automatically removed is stupid.
- RNG, RNG everywhere.
- And ofc, a completely busted balance, hello Omachi.

Story:
- Without spoiler, the game has literally one relation to the rest of the story, the rest is completely irrelevant. It's a side story, not a main entry. Nothing happening here is important, outside
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Outside of that, it's just rance gallivanting around with his old girls finding new girls.
-The true ending is not a true ending if you have to pick things from other routes into the main canon.
-The stakes are so fucking low, it's sad. Even the big bad evil is just a washed up demon from several generation ago. The consequences of winning are just "yeah, we saved the day!!!". Compare to the stakes of Rance 6...
- And obviously, the missed opportunities, like Genbou, like the Genbou castle we were in 5D. Zero mention of that anywhere.

I understand there is a lot of nostalgia because it got translated first and was alone for several years, but still, guys, try to have higher standard than that. Honestly, if you are replaying the whole serie for the story, it's a freaking easy skip for a lot of reasons.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes