Zetai_Rin_27

Dec 9, 2021
If you Morurun a girl 10 times can you still increase her level cap through H? It says on the screen that they'll no longer be affected by it. I'm in world 3 if that helps at all lol.
Rance Quest_20211216_110826.jpg

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
If you Morurun a girl 10 times can you still increase her level cap through H? It says on the screen that they'll no longer be affected by it. I'm in world 3 if that helps at all lol.
According to the Wiki the level cap increase is infinitely repeatable, but I always found the Forbidden Talent (+20 Levels) an easier way of increasing the cap anyway, at least for your main party members. Bear in mind you can only have one Gem at a time so you need to repeat the 'Gem Lady' quest (#80) before another will drop.

ElCan2

Dec 24, 2021
What's the version posted at the start of the thread?
I'm trying to find 1.001 or 1.002... joined the site just now because it's the only place that seems to mention a download at all (the nuked mega folder).

soulsparx

Mar 14, 2018
i can't buy "skill again" anymore? does anyone know what caused this?
I figured it out

"skill again" is considered a unique item. therefore you can only have one at a time. you have to remove it from the character you used in on in order to get it to show up in the shop again.

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
How to reminisce Matilda scene other variation? Cg 43 has many variations but I can only view one scene. Cg does get updated though.

Reactions: flynn0426

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Quick question: according to the wiki I can buy more Arquebus on the shop once Yuzumi join. They don't show up for me, despite me having an Arquebus and a Modified Arquebus (that you're supposed to have only one). Neither I can get them by chests/monsters and I already farmed a lot (still World 1). I wanted to make another gunner in a firearm user, but I'm stuck with only these two Arquebus. Am I missing something? Should I donate the normal one to make it available in the shop? I'm kinda worried that I'll just lose it.

NeoWolfios

Jan 3, 2019
I open up the game and i am greeted with this error and a black screen on the first quest.I can't see the battle map either. Is there any way to fix this? Looked around didn't really find any helpful info. Thanks in advance for anyone who takes time to help.
Screenshot 2022-01-30 091429.png

Screenshot 2022-01-30 091525.png

ElCan2

Dec 24, 2021
I open up the game and i am greeted with this error and a black screen on the first quest.I can't see the battle map either. Is there any way to fix this? Looked around didn't really find any helpful info. Thanks in advance for anyone who takes time to help.
Off hand guess is the non-english/complex characters in the path your screen shot shows.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I read a review saying that even though there are multiple scenes involving the same CG with different dialogue, you can only play the very first one that uses the same CG in the gallery? Is this true? The example they used was that you can only play the first scene with Matilda and there are 4 other scenes with her later using the same CG that you can't replay in the gallery. Can anyone confirm this to me?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How to reminisce Matilda scene other variation? Cg 43 has many variations but I can only view one scene. Cg does get updated though.
^Basically what this guy asked.^

Do no scene variations with different dialogue not get put into the replay gallery? If so, that's absolutely fucking stupid.

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone know if the Coach skill even works? I've been testing it and it doesn't seem to affect exp gained at all.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes