• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Rance X before 2030 seems less and less realist. Fuck the chinesse already made a translation of the game why can the English be faster.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Rance X before 2030 seems less and less realist. Fuck the chinesse already made a translation of the game why can the English be faster.
Yeah Rance X seems to be very far away. Then again the game is pretty massive and has the longest script out of any video game period so I pity anybody with the task of translating that behemoth.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I guess Mangagamer will in the near future post those finally. Plus rance 9 is getting there as well

Rance Quest Magnum
Now in beta!

Rance 02 – The Rebellious Maidens –
Will be bundled with Rance 01 at launch.
Now Both are in beta!

Rance IX – The Helmanian Revolution
Translation: 100%

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Are Rance 5D and VI coupled together in the links or do I have to download them separately?

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
So... Can I just jump into Sengoku Dance? Or do I have to play the others to understand the story?

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
So... Can I just jump into Sengoku Dance? Or do I have to play the others to understand the story?
Most game can be played as a standalone and particulary sengoku rance. Most of the people appearing in this game are not from previous game.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I'd advise to at least play Rance VI since it's the one where the plot really start to kick in for the whole franchise, but otherwise yeah, Sengoku can be played standalone no problem.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Mangagamer has nothing to do with Evenicle 2, Alicesoft is going to localize that themselves. Here's their English Twitter which is giving updates on it.

Reactions: Zabel

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
I only feel like Mangagamer is ashamed of Rance and only put effort into Evenicle 2.
Too bad for them Alicesoft will not let them release evenicle 2.
I really hope that we do not have to wait 3 year for each game and that alicesoft take care of Rance 03.

Reactions: mangaking077

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
just one more question, if rance 7 is so much more awesome than the rest....then how is it that the game's size is less than that of rance 6?? do explain, i'm thinking of playing 'em both

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
Game size means nothing in terms of quality. Rance 6 is a more linear game than sengoku and due to its dungen crawling nature it would be a larger file. 7 requires multiple playthroughs and luck to find everything in the game. 6 is a good start for story but you can just play 7 by itself.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
just one more question, if rance 7 is so much more awesome than the rest....then how is it that the game's size is less than that of rance 6?? do explain, i'm thinking of playing 'em both
It isn't that Rance 7(Sengoku Rance) is so much more awesome, that is up to opinion, it is moreso the fact many people started with that from the fan translation from many years ago on top of the fact is a much easier starting point to get into the other games. Also, when MangaGamer released Sengoku, the programmer on it was able to make the file size much smaller while making it run even smoother. I prefer telling people to either start with Sengoku even though now it isn't the only good starting point, or starting with 5D then going to VI. Since 5D is pretty much an introduction for VI as well as the "new" line of Rance games plus you can beat 5D in a day pretty easily so it won't take much of your time.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
It isn't that Rance 7(Sengoku Rance) is so much more awesome, that is up to opinion, it is moreso the fact many people started with that from the fan translation from many years ago on top of the fact is a much easier starting point to get into the other games. Also, when MangaGamer released Sengoku, the programmer on it was able to make the file size much smaller while making it run even smoother. I prefer telling people to either start with Sengoku even though now it isn't the only good starting point, or starting with 5D then going to VI. Since 5D is pretty much an introduction for VI as well as the "new" line of Rance games plus you can beat 5D in a day pretty easily so it won't take much of your time.
I honnestly tell people to start from VI if they want to learn more about the lore before playing Sengoku. I never feel the motivation to finish 5d so I wonder if this could not make people stop playing the serie just because 5d is really inferior to the next generation of game in so many points.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes