DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone provide an accurate walkthrough of rance 5d
Have you tried the walkthrough on the ? 5D is pretty straight forward aside from understanding the roulette mechanic and some of the gameplay stuff. If understanding that would help, I suggest looking at some of the blogs MangaGamer put out to explain the mechanics( , ).

chiva

May 9, 2017
what's the diff with sengoku and the one with the update?
and is rance 8 is out yet?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
The update is just the update itself while the other is the game, don't remember if it already has the patch installed. Just download both and install the update to be on the safe side. Rance 8 isn't out yet in English.

Wekapipo

Sep 24, 2020
This is the readme and 8 isn't out yet

Sengoku Rance Version 1.07 Patch
Updated on 11/7/2019

* Many many typos fixed.
* You can now use the SuperXBR Upscaling Filter to drastically improve visuals when enlarging the screen.
* Linear Filter mode now uses gamma-correct upscaling. This prevents bright, thin lines from becoming overly dark when being enlarged.
* In an attempt to address crashes in music playback, the SACT Engine was updated to the Beat Blades Haruka version.
* Some people were experiencing start-time crashes due to the "Perform Noise Reduction" option being turned on, so it is now forced off.

Sengoku Rance Version 1.05 Patch Notes:
* Fixed issues where your mouse cursor got stuck when dragging an object to the left side of the screen.
* Fixed error messages when getting Game Over or finishing the game.

Patch Installation:
Copy Rance7.ain, System40.exe, and version.txt to the main game folder, overwriting the old files
Copy all the files from the DLL directory into the game's DLL directory, overwriting the old files
Copy all the files from the Licenses directory into the game's Licenses directory

InfinityStart

Aug 9, 2019
This is the readme and 8 isn't out yet

Sengoku Rance Version 1.07 Patch
Updated on 11/7/2019

* Many many typos fixed.
* You can now use the SuperXBR Upscaling Filter to drastically improve visuals when enlarging the screen.
* Linear Filter mode now uses gamma-correct upscaling. This prevents bright, thin lines from becoming overly dark when being enlarged.
* In an attempt to address crashes in music playback, the SACT Engine was updated to the Beat Blades Haruka version.
* Some people were experiencing start-time crashes due to the "Perform Noise Reduction" option being turned on, so it is now forced off.

Sengoku Rance Version 1.05 Patch Notes:
* Fixed issues where your mouse cursor got stuck when dragging an object to the left side of the screen.
* Fixed error messages when getting Game Over or finishing the game.

Patch Installation:
Copy Rance7.ain, System40.exe, and version.txt to the main game folder, overwriting the old files
Copy all the files from the DLL directory into the game's DLL directory, overwriting the old files
Copy all the files from the Licenses directory into the game's Licenses directory
Do you know why my save or CG unlock dont show up afte patch

Kensis

May 2, 2017
Guys, do you have any news about rance quest ? and can you provide a link ( here or by private msg ) of any rance that came out after sengoku even if in japanese ?
I finished all Rance by ages, and I can't wait anymore. I prefer play them with a machine translation rather to not play them at all.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, do you have any news about rance quest ? and can you provide a link ( here or by private msg ) of any rance that came out after sengoku even if in japanese ?
I finished all Rance by ages, and I can't wait anymore. I prefer play them with a machine translation rather to not play them at all.

Scroll a little... 8 is out of beta, 9 is 100% translated & 10 is 28%. I feel like 8 has been out of beta for a bit, so I wonder if they're going to release 8 & 9 together like 5/6 & 1/2. I don't think it's necessary as they're both big enough for single releases (they didn't bundle 7 with one).

Kensis

May 2, 2017

Scroll a little... 8 is out of beta, 9 is 100% translated & 10 is 28%. I feel like 8 has been out of beta for a bit, so I wonder if they're going to release 8 & 9 together like 5/6 & 1/2. I don't think it's necessary as they're both big enough for single releases (they didn't bundle 7 with one).
obviusly I am keeping track of this updates everyday, but they are like this since this october. I was looking for some insider news, 8 is stucked out of beta

RoyalZel

Feb 22, 2019

Both 8 and 9 are considerably larger than 01, 02, and 5D, so there's no way they get bundled together. Besides, 9 isn't anywhere close to being ready to release and hasn't been worked on since they finished translating the script. As for Quest, MG tends to space releases from the same series as to not be so close together so the games don't cannibalize each other in sales considering they released 01/02 not too long ago, I speculate Quest may be released sometime in the first quarter of this year.

Reactions: Kensis

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
It's known there has been a single person doing work polishing up Quest MAGNUM for a while. A bulk of the work is done, but there is still things to clean up throughout the game after beta testing is complete. MangaGamer hasn't put up a project update in 2 months so its possible a release could be soon within the next few months.

Reactions: Kensis

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Rance Quest Magnum — On Sale February 25th!

kkmonm

Sep 18, 2020
Amidst the hype for the new Rance, I have a problem with Rance VI, specifically when I open the "Missions" window, there is no text, only the background. Is there a fix for that?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Amidst the hype for the new Rance, I have a problem with Rance VI, specifically when I open the "Missions" window, there is no text, only the background. Is there a fix for that?
You could try redownloading the game and transfer your save file over or overwrite the existing game files, that might work.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes