yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Shouldn't need locale emulator or compatibility mode on this. Is it possible a file was possibly caught by windows defender or some other anti virus program on your computer?
I went into my antivirus software and it did block a few dll's from the files installed and downloaded, after allowing them I was able to play the game fine, thanks!

Reactions: DuckDairyDip

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
1608608752526.png

Got this while trying to play Rance 1 TWICE.

Both times I had to uninstall and reinstall. And yes, the file isn't there.

What's going on?

EDIT: Nevermind just saved it from my Antivirus' Quarantine.

Last edited:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone know if Rance 03 is being translated by MangaGamer? I didn't see it on their project list (unfortunately), but there is a "secret project", so maybe...?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know if Rance 03 is being translated by MangaGamer? I didn't see it on their project list (unfortunately), but there is a "secret project", so maybe...?
Has not been confirmed yet, likely next release will be Rance Quest with the Magnum expansion. After that for now we can expect Rance IX, but 03 is likely in the cards even if it isn't the secret project.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Just finished playing Rance 02. I noticed that there was 1 CG on the ending harem scene that does not appear on the CG gallery. Also, that pic has Maria in there among the other girls, lol. Guess she wanted a piece of the action (though it's probably a slip-up by the art team and maybe that is why they didn't let people see it again on the CG gallery XD).

Oh and, what's the difference between Rance 02 and Rance 02 Kai? Should I play Kai?
Thanks.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just finished playing Rance 02. I noticed that there was 1 CG on the ending harem scene that does not appear on the CG gallery. Also, that pic has Maria in there among the other girls, lol. Guess she wanted a piece of the action (though it's probably a slip-up by the art team and maybe that is why they didn't let people see it again on the CG gallery XD).

Oh and, what's the difference between Rance 02 and Rance 02 Kai? Should I play Kai?
Thanks.
Kai has a great deal of additions to the overall script throughout the game and refines some gameplay element stuff. Pretty much the definitive version of 02.

Reactions: ShannonKun

bitanbois

May 5, 2020
Sorry if my question seems stupid but is it worth to play Rance 2 first or I can start directly by Kai ? Thank you so much by the way for these gems.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry if my question seems stupid but is it worth to play Rance 2 first or I can start directly by Kai ? Thank you so much by the way for these gems.
I recommend playing Kai and skipping regular 02. 02 Kai is an updated version in every way to 02 and basically invalidates it. Only reason you should play 02 I think is for completionist sake if you want to play every version of every game or something. No reason to not play 02 when 02 Kai has gameplay tweaks and a larger script to expand on details and story stuff.

Kensis

May 2, 2017
guys I can't wait 8 more years for Rance X. Can someone please link me a copy of the japanese Rance X, I ll find some program for the machine translation

Apr 11, 2020
Why do you hate him? He's essentially Rance's only male friend.
I don't want to go really into why I don't like him. So to put it simply I like Leila but Leila likes Rick and that's where the hate comes from.

Nope don't see him as a friend he did help Rance in Rance iv when he was being mind controlled other than that I don't remember something to consider him a friend.

As for your question no he doesn't die, he ends up married to Leila and they have a kid.
FML that's exactly what I feared was gonna happen and tbh I don't feel like continuing the series if that's how it's gonna go down sigh

Rick is my personal favorite male character in Rance aside from the man himself. He becomes a stable member and trusted by Rance greatly in later games.
I liked Nobunaga Oda he was cool didn't like what happened to him tho.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes