Wekapipo

Sep 24, 2020
Other Games in the Series:
Seem to be so small file size, what is that patch?
where can i download the game
Those are the full games
Rance 1 up to kichikuou were all released between 1989 and 1996 so those are pretty standard sizes for those times and rance 5d to sengoku were realeased from 2002 to 2006 so it's normal the files are a bit bigger

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
Those are the full games
Rance 1 up to kichikuou were all released between 1989 and 1996 so those are pretty standard sizes for those times and rance 5d to sengoku were realeased from 2002 to 2006 so it's normal the files are a bit bigger
Do you have cheat for rance 1

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
will all rance games get remastered?
Likely no, the only reason 01-03 were remastered were to pretty much readjust things to fit them in the timeline better. Kichikuou Rance which came out after Rance 4.2 was when they didn't know if they would ever get to all their ideas they planned for the Rance world so they just put every idea they had in that game. It ended up being a huge success so they continued the series with Rance 5D to Rance X along with the remakes of Rance 02 for the anniversary later followed by Rance 01 then Rance 03 in between the actual new releases. Since they continued the series, some things in the general timeline don't entirely fit well in some areas plus the older games before Kichikuou are hard to get into, so it makes sense why they remade them especially after making a lot of their older catalog freeware. If anything we may see a remake of Rance 04 and maybe 4.1 and 4.2 since those have important worldbuilding bits in them.

JamesGamerWasTaken

Feb 11, 2018
Likely no, the only reason 01-03 were remastered were to pretty much readjust things to fit them in the timeline better. Kichikuou Rance which came out after Rance 4.2 was when they didn't know if they would ever get to all their ideas they planned for the Rance world so they just put every idea they had in that game. It ended up being a huge success so they continued the series with Rance 5D to Rance X along with the remakes of Rance 02 for the anniversary later followed by Rance 01 then Rance 03 in between the actual new releases. Since they continued the series, some things in the general timeline don't entirely fit well in some areas plus the older games before Kichikuou are hard to get into, so it makes sense why they remade them especially after making a lot of their older catalog freeware. If anything we may see a remake of Rance 04 and maybe 4.1 and 4.2 since those have important worldbuilding bits in them.
Hey you said rance 3 was also remade?The one i downloaded(from this thread) was the old one.I started rance with the collapse of zeth,so i decided to play all games if possible to learn more about the characters.From what i have seen 3-4,4.1,4.2 are the old ones.With 5d being the start of the "new" ones.So is there a rance 3 remastered?Also is the Kichikuou Rance game an old one or is it new?Meaning the artwork and the game itself are they old or not.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hey you said rance 3 was also remade?The one i downloaded(from this thread) was the old one.I started rance with the collapse of zeth,so i decided to play all games if possible to learn more about the characters.From what i have seen 3-4,4.1,4.2 are the old ones.With 5d being the start of the "new" ones.So is there a rance 3 remastered?Also is the Kichikuou Rance game an old one or is it new?Meaning the artwork and the game itself are they old or not.
The ones included in this thread are the translated ones, there is no translation yet for Rance 03 so it isn't included in the OP. Kichikuou doesn't have an updated version technically because it simply would not work as it was a culmination of a lot of their ideas. You can view Rance 5D, Rance VI, Sengoku Rance, Rance Quest MAGNUM, Rance IX and Rance X as technically a "new" Kichikuou altogether as they use a lot of those ideas and stretch them across several games with larger scopes.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Holy hell. When did Rance 01 the remake get translated? This is like early Christmas. Also, is there anyone who has any idea when Mangagamer will release 8, 9, X?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Holy hell. When did Rance 01 the remake get translated? This is like early Christmas. Also, is there anyone who has any idea when Mangagamer will release 8, 9, X?
01 and 02 kai released back in late October. Only MangaGamer knows when they will release them. Rance Quest has been out of beta for a while and nearing the final phases so could be out sometime in Q1 2021.

JamesGamerWasTaken

Feb 11, 2018
The ones included in this thread are the translated ones, there is no translation yet for Rance 03 so it isn't included in the OP. Kichikuou doesn't have an updated version technically because it simply would not work as it was a culmination of a lot of their ideas. You can view Rance 5D, Rance VI, Sengoku Rance, Rance Quest MAGNUM, Rance IX and Rance X as technically a "new" Kichikuou altogether as they use a lot of those ideas and stretch them across several games with larger scopes.
Oh ok thanks a lot.Started playing Rance 5D and will play Rance 3 when it is finally translated.

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
I have a near 100% save file for Rance 2 (remake) I'm only lacking 3 scenes which I've already determined. I tend to not make multiple saves in these types of games which is negligent so I need to start a new game and play up until chapter 4 to unlock the aforementioned scenes. I'll upload the save file later if anyone's interested.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Im getting a weird error whenever I try to play rance 1, I tried downloading the torrent first but got this error, finally deciding to download from a different source and used the installer from mega but after it finished installing It gave me the same error. I have tried using local emulator, running it as an administrator, and switching compatibility modes for windows 8,7, and vista(basic, service pack 1 and 2 as well) Is anyone else having this problem or know a solution? ranceerror.png

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Try setting your system locale to Japanese or get the program called Textractor and use it to run the .exe with emulated Japanese system locale.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Im getting a weird error whenever I try to play rance 1, I tried downloading the torrent first but got this error, finally deciding to download from a different source and used the installer from mega but after it finished installing It gave me the same error. I have tried using local emulator, running it as an administrator, and switching compatibility modes for windows 8,7, and vista(basic, service pack 1 and 2 as well) Is anyone else having this problem or know a solution? View attachment 945575
Shouldn't need locale emulator or compatibility mode on this. Is it possible a file was possibly caught by windows defender or some other anti virus program on your computer?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes