Jan 21, 2020
Title: Sengoku Rance 7(En, Pc)
Developer website: Alicesoft
Language:English
Samples: turn-based Stratery, Harem, Bdsm,Dating sim,romantic,VN novel.......

If you are requesting for a update use this template and select UPDATE prefix:

Title: Sengoku Rance 7(En, Pc)(I know some of you have shared 6 versions of Sengoku Rance game but there is still a lot missing, and this is a standalone version that f95 does not have, and important: it is the only English version of the publisher Alicesoft)
Thread:
Version:10

I tried to upload a separate topic but it seems the moderator has never played this game so he doesn't understand that this is a version that f95 has never had, and there is no search on google.com @@

Jan 21, 2020

Title: Sengoku Rance 7(En, Pc)(I know some of you have shared 6 versions of Sengoku Rance game but there is still a lot missing, and this is a standalone version that f95 does not have, and important: it is the only English version of the publisher Alicesoft)
Thread: Google Drive

I tried to upload a separate topic but it seems the moderator has never played this game so he doesn't understand that this is a version that f95 has never had, and there is no search on google.com @@
it is the only English version in the series that Alice soft has ever produced, you don't need to change locate to Japan or install Fp font or anything else to play it, just extract the game and open the System40.exe file to play it.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
it is the only English version in the series that Alice soft has ever produced, you don't need to change locate to Japan or install Fp font or anything else to play it, just extract the game and open the System40.exe file to play it.
I don't know if the Sengoku Rance in the OP is the same as yours, but I played that version 2 years ago and I didn't need to install any fonts or change system locale. It was, just as you said, simply extract and play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver
Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if the Sengoku Rance in the OP is the same as yours, but I played that version 2 years ago and I didn't need to install any fonts or change system locale. It was, just as your said, simply extract and play.
but it doesn't have english and that's very important, if it does, it's a mod made by the players themselves, the only english version produced by alice soft has only this one.
I don't know why but i went to Alice soft's forum and found out this game has been removed by them even on their own forum, maybe because it's too hard core they can only sell it in japan?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
but it doesn't have english and that's very important, if it does, it's a mod made by the players themselves, the only english version produced by alice soft has only this one.
I don't know why but i went to Alice soft's forum and found out this game has been removed by them even on their own forum, maybe because it's too hard core they can only sell it in japan?
and you know something very very happy happened when I received a notification from F95 that the reason why I can't post this game is because I can't give the link of the seller @@, please ask my friends what to do Can you give the link of the place that sells the game when it has been removed on the game maker's forum?

Kensis

May 2, 2017
and you know something very very happy happened when I received a notification from F95 that the reason why I can't post this game is because I can't give the link of the seller @@, please ask my friends what to do Can you give the link of the place that sells the game when it has been removed on the game maker's forum?
I don't understand your point.
Mangagames is an official partner of Alice soft and it is in charge of the english translation.
Sengoku Rance by Manga gamer is a full translated full game.
I think you may have found the old sengoku rance with the old fanmade translation that has been sold for a while by Alicesoft until they made a deal with MangaGamer and now they are no more allowed to sell the english version.

I am a huge fan of every Rance game, I have player all of them, including the IX and the X only in Japaneese.
If you have a version of SengokuRance with anything different from the MangaGamer version, please provide it to me.
But to be fair I doubt that there are differences beetwen the two versions, also, I think that I have already played the older one too.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Thread: Google Drive

Hey i think you will find this exact same version is already in my OP. I have checked yours and my copy they are same.
I have played all of them, and own all of them and the fact that my OP copy is the same as yours so therefore f95 has had the version all along.

You are also not the only person who has been on the internet since the dawn of time, Or have a copy of alicesoft's game. Mod/staff/uploader will not replace a english game with another english game which is the same, they are busy enough on the site without doing stuff like that. Unless its a patch like what was added underneath the game Sengoku Rance Update Patch 1.07.

That's right its against the rules of the site to post information like that, please read the site rules before complaining over nothing. As the games are the same chill out. If you keep going against the rules of the site you will at worst receive a ban or ip ban from admin/mod/staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Yo Rance Heads got a question for y'all, is it worth waiting 5 years for Rance 03 or should i just play the original? (also this is coming from someone who's currently playing through Toushin Toshi 2 and is really enjoying it so far and has kind of a tolerance to older games like this)

bluhster

May 30, 2018
Yo Rance Heads got a question for y'all, is it worth waiting 5 years for Rance 03 or should i just play the original? (also this is coming from someone who's currently playing through Toushin Toshi 2 and is really enjoying it so far and has kind of a tolerance to older games like this)
Go for it, the remake changes some things in the story anyways. Gameplaywise, it is very similar to 4, but with party members beyond Rance and Sill stuck with ai.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Play the original for sure. It's not that bad as to only recommend the remake.

It has some catchy themes, character designs are pleasant, so it's worth playing it even not just for the plot, especially since some designs were changed in a rather arguable way, probably affecting their personalities too. The game is very important lore-wise, as it introduces different forces and characters, like Patton, making him more complex in later games. Rance's actions here are closely tied to his reputation in Kichikuou, and let you understand his personality better too, since the situations are difficult for him.

It is also incredibly easy, and if you get to summon Feliss through the secret(you really should do it, combat in older Rance games is not great) - it will become pretty short, so it's not a torture to go through at all, like a certain Rance game that goes before it. There's basically no reason not to play it.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I second what was mentioned above. If you are already into Rance, you'll most likely want to experience the classics too (as they were).
And with the speed the English versions are coming out, you might have to recommend your grandchildren to keep an eye out for their releases :HideThePain:

kroto233

Jun 28, 2020
Yo Rance Heads got a question for y'all, is it worth waiting 5 years for Rance 03 or should i just play the original?
Rance 03 is much much much better than Rance III. The voice acting, the H scenes, the gameplay, it's all leagues ahead.

I played 03 using some translation software (OCR etc) and enjoyed it a lot. Even then it was much better than the original, in my opinion at least. I don't expect MG to release 03 english anytime soon.

Reactions: pengopen

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Hey, which version of Sengoku is this? I didn't like some of the localizer's decisions when working on this and their past titles. It seems that some of the games had localizers that inserted memes where there weren't any, used wack replacements for honorifics, or replaced shit with funny shit for the sake of it.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes