Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Rance quest is finished but they are probably waiting with the release for a while since sengoku is pretty new. I'm really hoping to see it in the stores around christmas but who knows...
As for the rest, they are still years away.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
anyone here done the ran route? i got bad end twice, the guides say to not capture the tenshi grill but i get no option not to, do i have to vassalize them or something?

Mattarobase

May 10, 2019
hi hi hi sorry for this but can someone help me to find the save of sengoku rance the first time?
i saw someone said
Anyone have a fix for this? It's pretty gamebreaking.

Edit: Apparently, the solution is to right click the SaveData folder, go to the properties menu, go to the securities tab, and turn on write/modify permissions.

If you notice that your saves aren't appearing the first time you enter the save menu, then you might want to apply that fix before doing the final boss fight because otherwise you'll end up having to redo it in order to access newgame+.

Edit 2: You might want to do it as soon as you notice it's an issue since it seems that it won't record you acquiring items, defeating factions, etc for the purposes of unlocking newgame+ rewards. I have 29 points and nothing I really want to spend it on aside from the action fan.

but i still cant get the save i did the savedata right click and turn the permission for all but still didnt see my save.
maybe i missed another post for this prob but im pretty sure i read the 22 page and if im wrong im sorry, i want to try this game so much (only played 1h before finding that i dont see the save). for now i played just a bit a dont know if i will lose something if i play before retrieving my save in the first time so i pause this game but want to play it ^^

edit: if someone is willing to help me, even in mp its will be good because im stupid

edit2: i found our i just uncoch the "lecture seule" (sry french) and it work fine now, gonna start playing for real now

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
R u still strunggling with it? U must clear Ran before the ending.
no its not her im having problems with its the demon fight in oda when i get a cutscene loss no matter what, i read through a guide and im apparantly supposed to not take home the girl from tenshi to the harem but i never get a choice not to like with akihime(name?)

unless you mean i gotta clear her before the demon fight? i assume you are talking about her dying when you go to the dungeon to save that dude

VicNguyen

May 23, 2019
no its not her im having problems with its the demon fight in oda when i get a cutscene loss no matter what, i read through a guide and im apparantly supposed to not take home the girl from tenshi to the harem but i never get a choice not to like with akihime(name?)

unless you mean i gotta clear her before the demon fight? i assume you are talking about her dying when you go to the dungeon to save that dude
it's sound weird to me. U will got an option to vassalize Tenshin few turns after demon Oda defeated anyway. So i suggest you dont capture them in the Ran route.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I still cant get Yamanaka Kojika. I wait for her story end and then I fight mori when Oda is in advantage she will join but no.. I almost end the castle.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Well for her to join, is a long arduous process.

First she has to show up at Ashikaga. Then at Inukai, followed by Seigan. Then she shows up in Oda, but Rance rejects her. That is followed by an event with Purupet (she owes money). Then she attacks Mouri with 9 subordinates, and after that in her seventh event she works in a tea house (when Mouri has just one province left). Once you then conquer Mouri, then you can recruit her via a purple event. Obviously the houses have to be standing for the events to play.

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
sengoku-rance-1.07-patch.jpg
anyone here has Sengoku Rance patch 1.07 from Mangagamer ?
Change log
MangaGamer Patch version 1.07
1.07 is a patch for the MangaGamer release of Sengoku Rance. Version 1.06 was never publically released.

• Many many typos fixed.
  • You can now use the SuperXBR Upscaling Filter to drastically improve visuals when enlarging the screen.
  • Linear Filter mode now uses gamma-correct upscaling. This prevents bright, thin lines from becoming overly dark when being enlarged.
  • In an attempt to address crashes in music playback, the SACT Engine was updated to the Beat Blades Haruka version.
  • Some people were experiencing start-time crashes due to the "Perform Noise Reduction" option being turned on, so it is now forced off.
BTW here is my Sengoku Rance 1.05 update patch Mangagamer 2019 [GoogleDrive]
1.05 is a patch for the MangaGamer release of Sengoku Rance.
This patch fixes a number of issues including:
  • Mouse stuck freeze after dragging commanders or items to the left side of the screen
  • Error message when getting Game Over
  • Minor graphical glitch at the end of a battle (fade out effect missing for battle bar)
  • Several typos

Last edited:
Reactions: friede and Namco15

spmchat

Jul 21, 2019
Anyone have eng translatate of maga gamer for ver 8 or 9 of game? i dont know where to download it seem it 100% complete?

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone have eng translatate of maga gamer for ver 8 or 9 of game? i dont know where to download it seem it 100% complete?
8 is completed but not yet released. Rance 7 is super duper good, its a good move to relax for a bit for people in the west to buy/finish the super-duper-good-but-not-so-popular-in-their-region-product for them to be interested in the series before releasing it's sequel.

Reactions: r136a1

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
Someone uploaded it on 4chan

The new filter in particular is pretty nice if you like to play in fullscreen
Thanks dude , can you explain with some screenshot about the new graphical changes ? Comparing with previous patch 1.05 ?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
v1.07 patch for Sengoku Rance is attached below.

This patch fixes a number of issues including:
  • Many many typos fixed.
  • You can now use the SuperXBR Upscaling Filter to drastically improve visuals when enlarging the screen.
  • Linear Filter mode now uses gamma-correct upscaling. This prevents bright, thin lines from becoming overly dark when being enlarged.
  • In an attempt to address crashes in music playback, the SACT Engine was updated to the Beat Blades Haruka version.
  • Some people were experiencing start-time crashes due to the "Perform Noise Reduction" option being turned on, so it is now forced off.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes