juanito

Jun 19, 2017
In other games I normally wait a few updates between replays but here, any update in which there is new Marie-Anne content is worth playing. :)

Reactions: chaughton22

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm more interested in more Sabetha & Inej I like their voices and dialogue. I'm also interested in meeting Malice to see how they look as I have yet to ever meet her.

D

Deleted member 850197

wow how did u discover there was one ?now ya got me wanting that LOL
In order to unlock the torture chamber, your Kobolds will have to build it first. Just go to Petruk and tell him to make one. This will cost you some treasure, if you are playing in dark-fantasy mode. Once they are done, you will have the option to go to the torture chamber. There you'll meet a pretty nice fella called Breaker, your torturer.

Question! Once Ravager is done, are there any future plans of releasing it on other platforms like steam, nutaku etc.?

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
do the gallery unlocks from previous versions work?
Not exactly. It'll not have any of the new scenes, as the options for them are just removed, but it doesn't break the game or anything. It'd be exactly the same as if you have installed in the unlock on the proper version.

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone post an updated discord link, i dont want to download the 1gb and have to run the renpy just to join the discord and download the game agane pls

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So how many different paths are there now?
I remember the story/characters were slightly different depending on the lair chosen.

I personally do not want to give up any of the concubines, I don't like dig girls, nor do I want any concubines corrupted at all by someone else.
So knowing this, which lair would be best?

D

Deleted member 850197

So how many different paths are there now?
I remember the story/characters were slightly different depending on the lair chosen.

I personally do not want to give up any of the concubines, I don't like dig girls, nor do I want any concubines corrupted at all by someone else.
So knowing this, which lair would be best?
I would recommend the Spire. Nothing is more dragon-y than living in a old, abandoned spire. Plus, you get the Warlock Malagar, who's a real bro. The only potential concubine you would have to give up is Valzira, who's part of his quest-line of having his revenge on her.
Depending on the mode you are playing, either power- or dark-fantasy, you don't necessarily have to give up your concubines. In power-mode you automatically pass all skill-checks. No need to eat or give up any concubines. In dark-fantasy you'll have to make certain decisions in order to level up your skills and pass the checks, like eating or whoring out certain characters.
Regarding the corruption part, there's no clear corruption in it. The closest we get to corruption is Zyzerix turning Heloise into a Succubus. Zyz herself being a futa-succubus.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes