Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I really love this game, my only problem is that you don't seems to get the 'daughter' thing without making her mom your 'main girl'. But otherwise it's cool, especialy since a lot of the girls end up being pretty cool characters.

Jun 29, 2020
Expected release date of next update ??
Early December is my own estimation.
I really love this game, my only problem is that you don't seems to get the 'daughter' thing without making her mom your 'main girl'. But otherwise it's cool, especialy since a lot of the girls end up being pretty cool characters.
You don't need to make Heloise your consort for Malice as of 4.05-7.
Looking forward to the next release but man the waiting part is always a pain .
We all are!

Feb 27, 2018
I really wish that in the end I can make a huge choice-making about the future of my captives, I kinda feel bad to have put Mina (The Merchant) naked in the dungeon when Captain Rhyll's band came to my fortress when my intentions were only to protect her from the world in which I promised power to the mercenaries

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jun 29, 2020
I really wish that in the end I can make a huge choice-making about the future of my captives, I kinda feel bad to have put Mina (The Merchant) naked in the dungeon when Captain Rhyll's band came to my fortress when my intentions were only to protect her from the world in which I promised power to the mercenaries
You can always turn down the mercs.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can we get the update already please ?!! I'll be your bestest friend ......maybe as an early Christmas present? What do you say?
I've had a look and... :unsure: it would seem the only thing your getting from Santa this year is coal, you naughty boy but if you're really reeaally patient we'll see what mummy and daddy can do. :sneaky:

Jan 13, 2020
Favorite so far. Few issues. (Ver. 4.0.4)
Exclusively playing power fantasy, and always picking forceful/if necessary attack.

When you handle the farmhouse girl, and take the forceful route- your only option is to eat her or leave her limp and lying there, not to capture.

When handling the merchant, overpower her crossbow and capture her- all of a sudden you have to bargain with her, and always go 'nice & slow' or she'll tell you no. Please accommodate for forceful options. Now I've no choice to make this captive a queen or something ridiculous, and stay on her good side- despite that fact that she was overpowered and brought here forcibly, and is now captive in my dungeon.

It's the best on f95 because it allows for a one of a kind power trip. Please don't hesitate to play into that further. Give the dominant conquerors some more options please.
The more power- the better.

Love your work, still the best around. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks like it's time to ruin some kingdoms again. I don't know why but everytime a new update drops i have a habit of playing from the beginning first and then using my saves afterwards.

Maybe i enjoy conquering my women over and over again a little too much. Heloise is probably tired of getting pounded by now lol. It never gets boring though(for me atleast) playing from a fresh start.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think it stated somewhere I think in one of the changelogs or something that if you raped her that you wouldn't be able to capture her I think there was something with the merchant as well if I remember correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes