4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi there, Lead Dev...I am sorry if I came out sounding rude.

But I think since you have all the stats and even a health meter, maybe have the option to aid your army in the battle to affect the chance of winning?
Like there will be choices of how you approach a battle, your stats effects if you can successfully do them, and if you will get hurt or not.
No, I hear you - my initial drafts for Act IV included some full strategic gameplay, but ultimately it felt dissonant with the overall narrative-driven nature of the game. So I kept in some resource management and significant choices, but shelved the rest. The upcoming Assault On Pale Rock will be a bit more involved, because it's a more focused sequence and we can afford to do so (the other conquests already have ~100 variants, and ~100k words of content).

The Warlock never mentions he has a niece in my run which I set shop in the mountains...then I end up with my ass blown up.

Yes, I already have the fangirl under my wings.
But I just throw her in the dungeon without gives her any recognition...I guess it causes the warlock to not say anything regarding they are related.
...and this causes the awkward moment of him blowing me up without telling me who the fangirl is to me, which causes me to think he a simp in my original dumb post here.
Ah, I see - Malagar's relationship with Darja is revealed when she interrupts his introduction, which she can only do if she's not a forcibly-held prisoner. I'll try to get an alternate mechanism in place to relate that information, and avoid any unexpected explosions.

Really appreciate the good work the devs are doing, this is definitely one of my favorites already. Hope to see more well-developed pregnancy content and boys like Issa as time goes on <3
Thank you! As the game's storyline progresses, there'll be more time for pregnancies to mature - and a broader spread of romanceable folks.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you! As the game's storyline progresses, there'll be more time for pregnancies to mature - and a broader spread of romanceable folks.
Who else is pregnant? So far we've only had the woman from the city and Heloise (malice needs a sister)

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
All of the conquest sequences involve you, as well as your chosen horde. But I decided not to make it a simple case of "you smash the heck out of them" - because I want your hordes to be important, and I want to provide some strategic choices. Your personal stats will be important in the forthcoming Assault On Pale Rock.
The problem is player is not aware of this and game doesn't tell you that. Sure stats are self-explanatory, but consequences that you don't have to conquer whole map is not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Played a while ago and replayed again loved the story and the scenes, the new heloise bit was nice enough to actually stop throwing her to the inferno (still hate the guts out of darja idk).

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
is there a way or a mod to remove all the annoying pauses from the dialogue? it makes the game feel super clunky, especially with instant text display speed

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Not sure if it's been addressed but one of malagar's expression seem to be slightly bugged/not the same, think it's the default expression.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes