Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
I've always thought that "Malice" was rather an unkind name to give her.
Same.
Try naming her "Princess" she has a unique response to it. Also, its cuter and she deserves it.

Personally, if Hel is her mother I name her "Helspawn". Its always funny.
Sadly, she still responds with the generic "terrible" line to it.

from what i learned there was a Naga that as they put it "almost destroyed civilization" correct? She didn't succeed so that means that someone or something managed to kill her
No. Heloise makes it clear that while nobody knows why the last cataclysm ended, what *is* certain is that the naga responsible was not - and i quote - "bested by force of arms or magic". Naga are pretty much stated to be invincible, once matured. Heloise's conjecture was that she killed herself.

My own guess? The previous Naga, never having the luxury of growing in a lair, sheltered from the outside's fear and hatred, without a father that cared and a mother who probably hated her, fell into despair. Living in a world which blames her for every calamity her existence unwillingly causes probably didnt help.
I assume she spent her life alone and without a home, fending off attacks by peasants and soldiers desperately trying to kill her, until unable to live with everyone and everything being either terrified or despising her, she eventually commited suicide.

Last edited:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Same.
Try naming her "Princess" she has a unique response to it. Also, its cuter and she deserves it.

Personally, if Hel is her mother I name her "Helspawn". Its always funny.
Sadly, she still responds with the generic "terrible" line to it.

No. Heloise makes it clear that while nobody knows why the last cataclysm ended, what *is* certain is that the naga responsible was not - and i quote - "bested by force of arms or magic". Naga are pretty much stated to be invincible, once matured. Heloise's conjecture was that she killed herself.

My own guess? The previous Naga, never having the luxury of growing in a lair, sheltered from the outside's fear and hatred, without a father that cared and a mother who probably hated her, fell into despair, due to living in a world which blames her for every calamity her existence unwillingly causes.
I assume she spent her life alone and without a home, fending off attacks by peasants and soldiers desperately trying to kill her, until unable to live with everyone and everything being either terrified or despising her, she eventually commited suicide.
I named her Helyu ( Hel for Heloise & Yu from What I've named my dragon , Vayu.)

So you are telling me naming her Princess gets another response from Heloise ? Does it have any other implications ?
Also, I think regardless of birth Malice is a very unkind name and is terrible , though is badass as a codename for her.

Also, Heloise is such a sweetheart.
Her effect of magic gave such unique touch to her "rape" , although still rape , but the way it was written and executed made it as gentle as any "rape" can be.
Not to mention her very lukewarm response to the Dragon raping and making her pregnant.
She neither was angry nor happy , just conflicted.
And though Rape is Terrible and one for the worst thing , the relationship with Heloise is the best thing for me in this game .

It so sweet and fuzzy , I really hope there are more content with Heloise and Malice as good family stuff . ❤

knork14

Jun 10, 2020
Steam wont let me run the game on my computer , is there any way i can bypass that? It was the first time this happened to a game i downloaded here.

Jun 2, 2021

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
she is literally the best character and waifu in the game.
I question her motives still. Adeline clearly seeks to control us, and use us as her powerbase, so naturally she gets a warm jailcell. But Malice just seems to act on pure impulsiveness, albeit I think there may be some plan to her actions.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes