F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry to be a bother if this has already been asked, but I do have a question: Is the art in the game so far the final art it will have? Now, I'm not saying it's bad or anything, most of them are even quite good... but I honestly do like the spirte artwork better of the two. Like, Naho barely looks like herself in the CGs, same with Darja... just a matter of taste, I suppose? I'm hoping there might be something in the pipeline that would draw them more in line with their sprites... but, if there isn't, that's that. I'm just hoping for an honest answer is all.
liked the old art more as well, guess it's a matter of personal taste. i see it everywhere around, it's Teh Trendy to do everything animated and 3d and that may be improvement for some new stuff. me i do like drawn art.
geez they do ole Spongebob in 3d for some time now. good reason to switch off the TV imo.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.1.1, Infinity & Consanguinity
Dev Notes

4MinuteWarning is finishing up their holiday, but the rest of the team has been busy! Please enjoy some of the fruits of our labours.

Act V Features

Art: Malice’s post-betrothal celebration (six images, Lubbio).
Voice: The dragon’s part in choosing the Realm’s faith (Greyscale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in the kobold catchup (Greyscale).
Voice: The rest of Rhyll’s part in his own catchup (Greyscale).

Act I-IV Features

Art: Chanwe’s mercenary fate (five images, Lubbio).
Art: Malice’s punishment, remastered (six images, Lubbio).
Art: The second phase of Marie-Anne’s experiment with Malagar (three images, Lubbio).
Voice: Mother’s response to receiving gifts (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in Cooch’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in Darja’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in Heloise’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in Maelys’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in Marie-Anne’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in Mina’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in the followup to Naho’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Voice: Mother’s part in the followup to Sabetha & Inej’s fate (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, Greyscale).
Translation: the German translation has been restored and remastered (Soulphase).
Translation: the Spanish translation has been restored and remastered (Soulphase).
Translation: the Turkish translation has been added up to the end of Act 1 (Gtoktas, Fluidastronaut, Bastion, and Soulphase).

Fixes

The ‘Daughters Of The Goddess’ scene can no longer be accessed if Maelys has been severed.
Mina considers her existing responsibilities before accepting a position as chancellor.
The generic wolfwoman glimpsed in conquest sequences will not reflect whatever changes you have inflicted on Naho.
The Status screen will show the drakesgard’s Morale as their own, legally distinct from that of the mercenaries.
Many typos and voice misalignments have been fixed.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

DavidRodolfo

Nov 24, 2019
I have a problem (and I think I'm not the only one)
Cuando ejecuto el juego me manda a steam y me dice "no tienes licencia"

Tengo un problema (y creo no ser el unico)
cuando ejecuto el juego me manda a steam y me dice "no tienes licencia"

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
sheesh.. if you run windoze, use this:

View attachment Ravager_starter.zip
right click, save file as.. wherever you save your files.
unpack into your game folder, where the Ravager.exe is located. then start the game with the Ravager.bat file, do not use the .exe because the whole steam crap is in there. i've reposted that same file just yesterday.
rule of thumb, in a lively thread like this, always look 1-2 pages back. someone may have asked the same, right before you.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes