Jun 2, 2021
it says in the change log that we can choose our betrothed. so how do you do that?
at the end of the game, I think part 5, u can choose between ur mother, the fangirl, or ur daughter.
choosing ur mother means preserving the old order, choosing fangirl means kinky fun times, choosing her with the mage means ur mother gets turned into a monster, idk what its called, it was mentioned when u transform Naho tho, either into a concubine body or dragon body, and fangirl gets transformed with white streaks bigger tits and a bit more. choosing ur daughter leads to some weird stuff happening.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
at the end of the game, I think part 5, u can choose between ur mother, the fangirl, or ur daughter.
choosing ur mother means preserving the old order, choosing fangirl means kinky fun times, choosing her with the mage means ur mother gets turned into a monster, idk what its called, it was mentioned when u transform Naho tho, either into a concubine body or dragon body, and fangirl gets transformed with white streaks bigger tits and a bit more. choosing ur daughter leads to some weird stuff happening.
But some of it depends on which route you've taken. Unfortunately in my game I don't have the option of choosing to marry Darja, only Adeline, Malice or nobody. I think that's because I opted to make my lair in the sunken temple, meaning that - though I still met Darja - I never met Malagar.

Jun 2, 2021
But some of it depends on which route you've taken. Unfortunately in my game I don't have the option of choosing to marry Darja, only Adeline, Malice or nobody. I think that's because I opted to make my lair in the sunken temple, meaning that - though I still met Darja - I never met Malagar.
that's likely the case.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
thank you

Jun 2, 2021
yes that was what I was talking about, You can use an old exe file to make the newer versions work without any fanfare. The Mac equivalent of that file works on Mac 2.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think I found a better way for circumventing the Steam DRM:
The DRM seems to be contained in the launcher (Ravager.exe), we can instead just directly launch the .py file. No files need to be replaced this way.

To easily accomplish this, create a batch file in the game's root folder (same place the .exes are) with the following content:
Code:
@echo off
START lib\py3-windows-x86_64\pythonw.exe Ravager.py
(also in attachments)
this one works with the most recent version. i mean, like a charm. no .exe replacement or anything needed.
if you allow, i might go ahead and adapt this batch file ... and create batchey little offsprings for each and every Ren'Py game i have.

gonna re-attach it here to spare people the search. View attachment Ravager_starter.zip

Last edited:

Mrangel123!

Aug 16, 2022
Is there anyway to have a version without the steam drm in it? I'm on Android so I can't remove the steam drm but I really want to play this

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is there anyway to have a version without the steam drm in it? I'm on Android so I can't remove the steam drm but I really want to play this
One way is to subscribe on Subscribestar and then join the Discord, which will give you access to a link to the latest Android version. You could always just subscribe for one month, though that would seem rather mean unless you are exceptionally hard up.

Inzomniaz

Oct 1, 2022
Sorry to be a bother if this has already been asked, but I do have a question: Is the art in the game so far the final art it will have? Now, I'm not saying it's bad or anything, most of them are even quite good... but I honestly do like the spirte artwork better of the two. Like, Naho barely looks like herself in the CGs, same with Darja... just a matter of taste, I suppose? I'm hoping there might be something in the pipeline that would draw them more in line with their sprites... but, if there isn't, that's that. I'm just hoping for an honest answer is all.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Sorry to be a bother if this has already been asked, but I do have a question: Is the art in the game so far the final art it will have? Now, I'm not saying it's bad or anything, most of them are even quite good... but I honestly do like the spirte artwork better of the two. Like, Naho barely looks like herself in the CGs, same with Darja... just a matter of taste, I suppose? I'm hoping there might be something in the pipeline that would draw them more in line with their sprites... but, if there isn't, that's that. I'm just hoping for an honest answer is all.
some might be final (or close to), but most likely even those things will be upgraded again near game completion. darja specifically has been reworked several times already believe it or not, she used to look a lot worse.

i know the act 5 adaline vanilla scene is going to be reworked at some point due to complaints. and that's despite it being animated. so do keep in mind even some of the more 'finalized' art is still subject to change eventually.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes