ogger

Aug 8, 2021
This is the second time where we dont get to see shit with a malice's sex scene. stop cropping out the good stuff. Its pretty boring to look at her face the whole time while she's getting railed.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Simon_mckey

Jul 29, 2020
last update was huge, this is lardy more than enough (it updates regularly ;))
It's not even about the number of scenes, but about the quality of the CGI. Lubbio can draw something cool, but more often he creates awkward scenes where he can't convey perspective, every character has the same and only face and generally the scene is posed in such a way that it can be drawn as quickly as possible. The wizard scene with farmgirl was one of my favorites and the CGI for this is very disappointing. There's not even a penetration or at least a piece of the dragon in sight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't played in a while, have they finally fixed the warlock route?

It didn't make sense that for example Naho, who could have been made much sexier by warlock, was practically removed from the game if you did that...

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
People just need to learn to read the main post. Instead of looking there, download Drm Remover, and immediately get a working game. They ask a question and wait for hours until someone answers...
Well If you didn't have your head up your ass you would see that:

1. The Drm Remover post states (as of the tine of this typing) the version 5.1.1 doesn't need the drm remover.
2. People tried the drm remover anyway and it didn't work.
3. That the uploader/dev posted the drm version on this site... why?

Maybe before trying to be smart-ass you should learn to take your own advice.

For anyone having trouble see this post: F1forhalp

Last edited:
Reactions: F1forhalp

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Well If you didn't have your head up your ass you would see that:

1. The Drm Remover post states (as of the tine of this typing) the version 5.1.1 doesn't need the drm remover.
2. People tried the drm remover anyway and it didn't work.
3. That the uploader/dev posted the drm version on this site... why?
The DRM is still there on the latest version, had to use the Crack to bypass.

Ultra Retarded.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
VegitoHlove, LMAO, get the stick out of your ass. Well, but seriously look at the dates first:

Me:
1696356903439.png
Obanama:
1696356943414.png

By the way, DRM is still present in v5.1.1 (I just rechecked), I don’t know why Obanama wrote this. And the Drm Remover from the main post works great with the latest version (I use it myself).

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..i still just use the batch file, because it makes the game completely ignore the .exe and runs Ren'Py directly. no matter what, steam or anything else, they keep doing with the ravager.exe, it is futile to force me pay any DRM or other garbage..
right now, working on a more unified batch file based on George311's initial idea, along with some howto, adaptable for any Ren'Py game with similiar crap in the .exe file. they gotta do better than that to erm, 'protect' their stuff. all in all they just clickbait steam crap.
the batch file has no need for anything else, no replacements, no hacks or 3rd party removers. it uses the game itself.

still feels kinda weird to refresh my memory for the 'Batchman' stuff from the 90s. funny that this still is the solution, 30 years later.

Oct 2, 2018
Love the game but not so happy with it now opening my steam account up to launch. Hope this is removed in the future but for now drm remover here I come!

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
VegitoHlove, LMAO, get the stick out of your ass. Well, but seriously look at the dates first:

Me:
View attachment 2977832
Obanama:
View attachment 2977834

By the way, DRM is still present in v5.1.1 (I just rechecked), I don’t know why Obanama wrote this. And the Drm Remover from the main post works great with the latest version (I use it myself).
As F1forhalp, whom actually tried (and succeeded) to help stated above, one could just use the batch method (Which should both be version independent and work on most other steam-DRM Ren'Py games, in theory) I am not so lazy that I can't create a batch file in 5 seconds.

I am playing and enjoying the game. So I am a winner.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Nickhung

Feb 26, 2022

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your assault on the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-03
Release Date: 2023-10-02
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game uses steam drm, please use bypass linked below

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(5.0.2): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android
(5.0.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Fan Signatures - Drm Remover

Gallery Unlock: Click 'Unlock All' on the first page of the gallery.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
_Maou_ thanks for the link

View attachment 679906 View attachment 679905 View attachment 679904 View attachment 679903 View attachment 679901 View attachment 679899 View attachment 679898 View attachment 679897 View attachment 679896
Can i get a zip version my computer do not open z fiiles

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
So does it end after you sleep in act V or did I mess up some choices (particularly in choosing a queen) that led to a game over? It's not really clear. Act 5 was decent, just wish it was longer.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes