F1forhalp

SOTD: Johnny Winter - Broken And Lonely
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Coming back to Marie's dog, the only issue I have with it is that there is no option to join in when she is getting fucked by the dog. Or better yet, being able to switch positions, aka you fuck Marie while she fellates the dog. Furthermore, she has a pig. Why aren't there scenes with it? Preferebly without giving her to the Kobolds.
ahumm. join in might end as you get doinked by that dog. you never know.
just sayin'

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
For some reason the game won't open for me, I am using the windows newest version and it just doesn't open.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
How can we get Mina bathhouse scene? I think I meet the conditions for the ones where Mina accidentally interrupts you and Marie Anne does some washing

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
If you guys can't get the one linked here to work try Steam unlocked, it worked for me.https://steamunlocked.net/1-ravager-4minutewarning-free-download/ Warning when you click download you have to click off of the pop-up, it isn't the thing you are looking for.

Rat the man

Oct 22, 2023
If you guys can't get the one linked here to work try Steam unlocked, it worked for me.https://steamunlocked.net/1-ravager-4minutewarning-free-download/ Warning when you click download you have to click off of the pop-up, it isn't the thing you are looking for.
Steam unlocked is literal virus

Just get the fix and use it.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

F1forhalp

SOTD: Johnny Winter - Broken And Lonely
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..really i don't get it. there are several fixes linked in the OP, one of those will definitely work, at least on any windoze. Linux, should work with just starting the .sh and be done.
what might work on (stupid)smartphones i do care less, can't get behind trying to play on something quarter the size of a small serving plate.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
Steam unlocked is literal virus

Just get the fix and use it.
Nah it's not, I use it to get all of the games I play on my laptop and they all work fine. Also Steam Unlocked uses Upload Heaven the same website where multiple games are used to download

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
..really i don't get it. there are several fixes linked in the OP, one of those will definitely work, at least on any windoze. Linux, should work with just starting the .sh and be done.
what might work on (stupid)smartphones i do care less, can't get behind trying to play on something quarter the size of a small serving plate.
The reason I used Steam Unlocked is because I am illiterate and missed the thing where it says that you have to replace the Steam DRM. Steam Unlocked has it automatically so I just used that version

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes