Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
If you guys can't get the one linked here to work try Steam unlocked, it worked for me.https://steamunlocked.net/1-ravager-4minutewarning-free-download/ Warning when you click download you have to click off of the pop-up, it isn't the thing you are looking for.

Rat the man

Oct 22, 2023
If you guys can't get the one linked here to work try Steam unlocked, it worked for me.https://steamunlocked.net/1-ravager-4minutewarning-free-download/ Warning when you click download you have to click off of the pop-up, it isn't the thing you are looking for.
Steam unlocked is literal virus

Just get the fix and use it.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..really i don't get it. there are several fixes linked in the OP, one of those will definitely work, at least on any windoze. Linux, should work with just starting the .sh and be done.
what might work on (stupid)smartphones i do care less, can't get behind trying to play on something quarter the size of a small serving plate.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
Steam unlocked is literal virus

Just get the fix and use it.
Nah it's not, I use it to get all of the games I play on my laptop and they all work fine. Also Steam Unlocked uses Upload Heaven the same website where multiple games are used to download

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
..really i don't get it. there are several fixes linked in the OP, one of those will definitely work, at least on any windoze. Linux, should work with just starting the .sh and be done.
what might work on (stupid)smartphones i do care less, can't get behind trying to play on something quarter the size of a small serving plate.
The reason I used Steam Unlocked is because I am illiterate and missed the thing where it says that you have to replace the Steam DRM. Steam Unlocked has it automatically so I just used that version

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The reason I used Steam Unlocked is because I am illiterate and missed the thing where it says that you have to replace the Steam DRM. Steam Unlocked has it automatically so I just used that version
Steam Unlocked is well known for shady practices. They scrape other sites for their pirated games, and many of them have viruses in them. There's a reason they're listed on the 'Sites to Avoid' list from the Piracy Megathread. If someone tells you a site is malicious (Although in SU's case it's malicious in a neglectful way) then you should probably heed that advice.

If you want a list of trusted Piracy sites (And a lot of other links) check out the Piracy Megathread (Just look up Reddit Piracy Megathread), it's well maintained and is well documented.

EDIT: Not to mwntion that their file host has malicious pop-ups that some people (Ignorant ones) might download from.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Too bad you have to break Wolf-Girl (Who I fittingly named Luna), wish I could've given her the Maelys treatment (The positive kind). Came back to this game literally 2-3 years after playing it, but I wish I waited a bit longer. Game still has a ways to go, and I don't expect this game to be complete anytime soon. Still, a pretty solid game all in all, even if I had to replay it multiple times to get the desired endings.

I had to replay the whole game to instead offer the wolf tribe bitches so both them and Rhyll would stay. I also snagged Enid since I didn't impregnate her the first time. Took 10-20 minutes to skip all the back to the end, though I can't remember what made me have to redo it the first time.

How often does 4MW update? And how much content is usually in them?

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Too bad you have to break Wolf-Girl (Who I fittingly named Luna), wish I could've given her the Maelys treatment (The positive kind). Came back to this game literally 2-3 years after playing it, but I wish I waited a bit longer. Game still has a ways to go, and I don't expect this game to be complete anytime soon. Still, a pretty solid game all in all, even if I had to replay it multiple times to get the desired endings.

I had to replay the whole game to instead offer the wolf tribe bitches so both them and Rhyll would stay. I also snagged Enid since I didn't impregnate her the first time. Took 10-20 minutes to skip all the back to the end, though I can't remember what made me have to redo it the first time.

How often does 4MW update? And how much content is usually in them?
Monthly, usually on the first Sunday of the month. The amount of new content varies; sometimes there's mostly just some old lines of dialogue now being voiced or old artwork being improved. And sometimes it's mostly a new scene with a girl that for one reason or another you've already lost from your own game. I always check the changelog before deciding if it's worth downloading the latest update.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Monthly, usually on the first Sunday of the month. The amount of new content varies; sometimes there's mostly just some old lines of dialogue now being voiced or old artwork being improved. And sometimes it's mostly a new scene with a girl that for one reason or another you've already lost from your own game. I always check the changelog before deciding if it's worth downloading the latest update.
Might be a good idea to wait yet another year for this game to be closer to completion then, thanks for the info.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Might be a good idea to wait yet another year for this game to be closer to completion then, thanks for the info.
ISTR that a fairly big update is supposed to be imminent - possibly next month's - so it might be worth checking a fair bit sooner than in a year. I also STR that they were hoping to get the whole game finished this year, but I might be imagining it.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
ISTR that a fairly big update is supposed to be imminent - possibly next month's - so it might be worth checking a fair bit sooner than in a year. I also STR that they were hoping to get the whole game finished this year, but I might be imagining it.

iirc they want to finish the main scenario? by the next lunar new year (late jan 2025?)

Reactions: jahall

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Alright, that's good, I'll check that out when it drops. I just didn't see a reason to download every new update if it's just for stuff that's irrelevant to me.
iirc they want to finish the main scenario? by the next lunar new year (late jan 2025?)
I'll probably outright buy the game on steam if that's the case. Do you know if I'd be able to transfer my saves to the steam version? I'd assume I'd only need the saves folder, but yi7 never know

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'll probably outright buy the game on steam if that's the case. Do you know if I'd be able to transfer my saves to the steam version? I'd assume I'd only need the saves folder, but yi7 never know
as a filthy pirate sadly I cant say for sure either way but worst case you should just have to move them to where ever the steam version loads them from (i assume)

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Its really weird to me that Maelys is the only elf that cant mother Malice, even though in hair and skin tones, they are by far the closest match. Also, the "why did mommy try to kill you" conversations are a gold mine of potential.
It'll hopefully be added in later down the line, she's my favorite elf so far. That would probably mean losing out on Heloise "romance" though, so I probably couldn't fully commit to that path

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes