_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 5.1.6, Mistresses & Mistreatment
Voice acting, some dark fates, and a lot of bugfixes.

Dev Notes
4MinuteWarning has come down with the ‘rona, but the show must go on. Please enjoy this slightly-smaller-than-planned update while he recovers.
MVPs of this build are Mokkel and Gerd for getting so much voice acting ready for this update, and me for integrating it all.

Act V Features
Voice: Darja’s palace conversations about kobolds, her old dress, becoming a queen, and any lack of pregnancy (Nyah).
Voice: The dragon’s part in the transanguination experiment (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in the herald’s catchup (GreyScale).
Voice: Issa’s conversation about living in the palace (Maya Fae).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s happy palace scenes (Marina Montague).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s broken palace interaction variants (Marina Montague).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s dungeon conversations about pregnancy and her wellbeing (Marina Montague).
Voice: Naho’s unbroken dungeon conversations about manners, and the tribe (Marina Montague).
Voice: Naho’s broken dungeon initial approach (Marina Montague).

Act I-IV Features
Scene: Issa becomes the latest ‘volunteer’ available for Malagar’s experiments (collab with Briar Bloodworth, DoItToJulia, and Mattrex).
Dynamic: If you would like to eat Darja, she’s willing to give it a try (collab with Krombomich and DoItToJulia).
Dynamic: A last night visit to Valzira, if she is your consort (collab with DoItToJulia).
Dynamic: A potential guest appearance during your last night visit to Valzira (collab with DoItToJulia and Mattrex).
Art: Valzira’s ritual with Malagar has had its art remastered, and now boasts pregnant variations (eighteen images, Lubbio).
Voice: Mother’s part in Malice’s visit to the proteans (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, and Mokkel).
Voice: Mother’s parts in the Act IV war council (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, and Mokkel).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort door-scratching (Emery Aylar).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort map room visit (Emery Aylar).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort game of hide-and-seek (Emery Aylar).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort evening exploration (Emery Aylar).
Gallery: Valzira’s pregnancy scene has been added to the gallery (Tosk).

Tweaks
Issa will no longer menace Valzira if she is pregnant with your child.
Issa is temporarily restricted from visiting broken Valzira, until appropriate dynamic text is written.
Broken Mina has temporarily had her Moonday invite revoked, until appropriate dynamic text is written.
Mina’s consort promotion VA has had its audio levels rebalanced.
Mother’s performance credit now lists Demi Goggles.
Rain’s performance credit now has a hyperlink for Emery Aylar.
Writer credits in the About page have had hyperlinks added to the writers’ pages, where available.
Supporter game credits have been updated.

Fixes
Cooch and Naho’s scene will now unlock properly in the Gallery.
Asking Marie-Anne about Boof in Act V can no longer cause a crash.
Mina and Marie-Anne’s crossover event will not trigger when either of them are in Breaker’s chamber.
Mina is no longer referred to as a farmgirl by Ziz during her infernal fate.
You cannot give Mina a dress while she’s busy with Breaker.
If you rename broken Mina a second time without entering anything, she will keep her previous name.
You cannot claim to Naho that getting pregnant “worked with Heloise” if Heloise did not get pregnant.
The Other Heist cannot be triggered if Rhyll is already dead.
Valzira will not appear as a captive, or feature in captive crossover scenes, if she is currently serving as your consort.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravager-5.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
By the way I kinda stop play the game by the fact that Dragon (mc) cant change his shape to a humanoid shape In the sex-scenes I mean the more I watch those H-scenes the less I was enjoy It....kinda sad because the story and overall world Is really good and unique.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
By the way I kinda stop play the game by the fact that Dragon (mc) cant change his shape to a humanoid shape In the sex-scenes I mean the more I watch those H-scenes the less I was enjoy It....kinda sad because the story and overall world Is really good and unique.
I wish he could change into an alien or something but unfortunate for you its a dragon game

Specterninja

Aug 22, 2021

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your assault on the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game uses steam drm, please use bypass linked below

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(5.0.2): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android
(5.0.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Fan Signatures - Drm Remover - Another DRM remover *

Gallery Unlock: Click 'Unlock All' on the first page of the gallery.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
_Maou_ thanks for the link

View attachment 679906 View attachment 679905 View attachment 679904 View attachment 679903 View attachment 679901 View attachment 679899 View attachment 679898 View attachment 679897 View attachment 679896
was a fun game then you made it a pain to launch do to only making a steam copy and now the bypasses dont work anymore gl you game was fun but not worth the hassle

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
was a fun game then you made it a pain to launch do to only making a steam copy and now the bypasses dont work anymore gl you game was fun but not worth the hassle
Lol. You can't bypass steam drm? just use goldberg or, apparently, the already linked patch on the OP....

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I wish he could change into an alien or something but unfortunate for you its a dragon game
You clearly had no idea about the fantasy and lore wise,learn more about "dragons" among lores then speak.

Dragons In 90% fantasy games/movies/books had the ability to change Its shape to humanoid they was able to talk and think rationaly despite thier raw nature.

Baldur gate 1/2/3
Pathfinder
Neverwinter.
Pillary of eternity.
Heros and Magic.

And many many more sauce had the same schemat of the dragons In different worlds and lore wise,pleas educate yourself before you even start talking, you unfunny random.

In matters of facts, the Dragon (mc) would kill 90% characters as fast as he try shove his dick In them.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You clearly had no idea about the fantasy and lore wise,learn more about "dragons" among lores then speak.

Dragons In 90% fantasy games/movies/books had the ability to change Its shape to humanoid they was able to talk and think rationaly despite thier raw nature.

Baldur gate 1/2/3
Pathfinder
Neverwinter.
Pillary of eternity.
Heros and Magic.

And many many more sauce had the same schemat of the dragons In different worlds and lore wise,pleas educate yourself before you even start talking, you unfunny random.

In matters of facts, the Dragon (mc) would kill 90% characters as fast as he try shove his dick In them.
So are you still going to complain you cant insert a humanoid dick instead of a dragons cock?
Why should Ravager be exactly like those 90% you mentioned.
You can find plenty of humanoid dick harem games. We are allowed to have an actual real dragon.
Good thing you dont write games, we aint losing much from you

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravager [v5.1.6] [4MinuteWarning] - Compressed

Pre-Cracked
Since the game has DRM I am not sure if the Mac version will work.
Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [977 MB]
- - -

Mac [983 MB]
- - -

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Dragons In 90% fantasy games/movies/books had the ability to change Its shape to humanoid
Did you know 68.36% of all statistics are made up? It's crazy out there.

they was able to talk and think rationaly despite thier raw nature.
... which he does in the game?

You clearly had no idea about the fantasy and lore wise, learn more about "dragons" among lores then speak.
Dragons In 90% fantasy games/movies/books had the ability to breed with non-dragons.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
...Dragons In 90% fantasy games/movies/books had the ability to breed with non-dragons.
That doesn't explain how a giant penis can fit inside a human woman's vagina.
Just because the subject matter is fantasy doesn't mean the particular details need to be ridiculously unrealistic.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - Ophelia
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that batch file i'm using runs perfectly fine for PC. just finished download, tried it on a fresh 5.1.6 install, flawless. it's the "other" remover.

oh and, 92.4% of statistics are either hampered with, or don't include everything of the given subject they should be report on. the rest is deep fake.. sorry, fantasy.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Not even close. Whilst it is true that in some traditions dragons can indeed take human form that is far from the standard. Indeed, prior to Dungeons and Dragons making the idea popular at some point in the late 1970's the idea was primarily localized to east asian traditions. It's in those that you see stories of dragons transforming into people and even producing draconic offspring.

But east asian dragons are nothing like the western style lizard like dragons such as the one shown in this game. And in the European tradition where those come from dragons were always ever just giant lizards with varying degrees of intelligence but without the ability to shapeshift. Indeed, in the few situations where you do see things turning into dragons it's explicitly people or gods that turn into dragons and not the other way around. The dragon is newer their true form.

Indeed, the fact all the examples you mentioned are from the post D&D era is telling. Also the fact you consider those to be the majority of fantasy about dragons and not the giant opus of historical traditions on the subject around the world. Just saying.

I'll give you that. I mean, I know a girl can stretch but a penis the size of her body is probably a tad too far for any orifice. T's what makes it fun to push in thought.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes