harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
What's " malice repairs maelys" mean? Is that an option? Never saw any choice for it, I just chose all three mercy options when she attacked, saved her from the centaurs, refused sex with her, and then told her to heal. Then at the palace I let her be my knight or whatever
malice is the default name for your lamia daughter.
If you do not refuse sex with maelys then she breaks. like so
There is nothing to wake up.
Maelys convinces herself that, if she CONSENTS then the POWER OF LOVE (or rather, the power of wishing desperately for love and thinking maybe she can learn to love you like heloise does) will protect her.

This is complete nonsense theory she came up with. Your jizz bathes her womb with Sun aspected corruption. Which is the final straw on her tattered connection to her goddess.
Her connection to her goddess snaps fully. She is now a mortal. The snap causes her soul to shatter, literally. The shards mostly dissipating. Leaving behind an empty soulless shell.

Your lamia daughter can assemble a "generic waifu" soul for her later. but it won't be maelys.
She might be able to truly return the original Maelys (lamia does have power over time itself), but refuses on the basis of hating her because she almost killed you.
presumably malice repairs maelys is either referring to the generic waifu mode. or it might be referring to some other following healing done by malice on maelys.

Reactions: Agent0815

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
State Of The Realm: February
Chapter Two, and beyond.

Midwinter is always the most cursed period of development - a constant onslaught of plagues, family commitments, and other terrible woes. This year, we’ve been able to keep the smut-engines running (at a slightly slower pace) throughout. Now the ice is thawing, spring is around the corner, and we’re revving up for the most pivotal year in our journey.

First amongst our priorities is Chapter Two of Act V, which I know everyone is excited about, and which will release in June. This means a fresh roster of court events, which our lead writer Mattrex has been working on for the last few months. It also means we need to add the last interactions for Chapter One, and start populating new content for all your lovely waifus - a large team effort, expertly enabled by our lead editor DoItToJulia.

Once we have that foundation laid we will continue to populate it with more content, in much the same way we did (and are doing) with Chapter One. Our sound team under HereToHelp have stepped up their production considerably, and you can look forward to a lot more voice acting, sound effects, and new music in the months to come.

But Chapter Two is not the end of our main plotline! We will be gathering together all of our narrative threads, and allowing you to find the ending that best fits your dragon (and his harem), in Chapter Three. That’s all planned out, and ready to commence development as soon as we have Chapter Two in hand. It’s going to be a very busy year.

Before I get back to work, I ought to mention that it’s Ravager’s birthday next month - the anniversary of my very first (and very humble) build. If you would like to celebrate, come join us over on our Discord server on Saturday 23rd March. There will be appearances from our voice talent, AMAs with the crew, party games, and all sorts of frivolity. All are welcome, and I hope to see you there.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hey guys, I found this game while searching male domination (mc),
What can I expect?
I see incest tag, so Is there mom , sis?
How good is story and sex scenes?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hey guys, I found this game while searching male domination (mc),
What can I expect?
You are a Bad Dragon. You rape people. A lot. You can be nicer dragon and coerce your victims - you can even reward them later. Or you can just sodomize every female you meet with a two feet of dragon meat while they scream in agony and beg you to stop - and throw them in the dungeon later.

I mean - you saw the title and it does not say Cuddler. It says bloody Ravager. It literally about you ravaging people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see incest tag, so Is there mom , sis?
Your darling little daughter, the legendary Nagussy herself. And a vaguely mother-like figure, the Targaryen rip-off lady.

Both are optional picks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: I forgot about cat sisters. There is at least one scene with kinda-incest between them. Its after you sacrifice them to your unfriendly neighborhood Eldritch Horror. Watch out for tentacles - compulsory accessory of an Eldritch Horror!

How good is story and sex scenes?
1708850614731.png

I'd say, 90% awesome.

Art is nice, and many scenes are animated (though some people prefer non-animated version, it up to you). Writing is nice too, really compliments the artwork. Story is more or less simple, but you can explore and learn a secret or two. I think, you even have to play it through a few times before you can get the clearest picture of who's a who and what's a what.

You even have to do some management if you want the best outcome. Sometimes bruteforcing your way around will get you out of a scene or a good option, so you can't just brainlessly click through it on autopilot. So, the game even has some mechanics (albeit rudimentary, all things considered) for you to take care of.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
State Of The Realm: February
Chapter Two, and beyond.

Midwinter is always the most cursed period of development - a constant onslaught of plagues, family commitments, and other terrible woes. This year, we’ve been able to keep the smut-engines running (at a slightly slower pace) throughout. Now the ice is thawing, spring is around the corner, and we’re revving up for the most pivotal year in our journey.

First amongst our priorities is Chapter Two of Act V, which I know everyone is excited about, and which will release in June. This means a fresh roster of court events, which our lead writer Mattrex has been working on for the last few months. It also means we need to add the last interactions for Chapter One, and start populating new content for all your lovely waifus - a large team effort, expertly enabled by our lead editor DoItToJulia.

Once we have that foundation laid we will continue to populate it with more content, in much the same way we did (and are doing) with Chapter One. Our sound team under HereToHelp have stepped up their production considerably, and you can look forward to a lot more voice acting, sound effects, and new music in the months to come.

But Chapter Two is not the end of our main plotline! We will be gathering together all of our narrative threads, and allowing you to find the ending that best fits your dragon (and his harem), in Chapter Three. That’s all planned out, and ready to commence development as soon as we have Chapter Two in hand. It’s going to be a very busy year.

Before I get back to work, I ought to mention that it’s Ravager’s birthday next month - the anniversary of my very first (and very humble) build. If you would like to celebrate, come join us over on our Discord server on Saturday 23rd March. There will be appearances from our voice talent, AMAs with the crew, party games, and all sorts of frivolity. All are welcome, and I hope to see you there.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Also, while I am passing by:
GIVE AN OPTION TO MAKE KOBOLD SONS SHAG ENID! Forcest for the win! We need more ravaging in Ravager! Make Bad Dragon badder yet!

incoherent evil noises

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
how do you get val to be your consort, do you break her or have to win her over some how? also how do you give your daughter a name she likes?

Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone know if it has already been said whether Maelys could be our consort? If so, does anyone know if there is any estimate of when this will happen?

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes