Apr 16, 2018
I know that I brought this up before, but I would like to see maybe a side story/separate route for certain events, like falling for "helieos'" magic instead of just a game over, I believe that there is a good amount of potential for expansion. Also please add more events for increasing stats/hoard because the game offers very little in terms of the locations besides single events then placeholders.(Example the merchant road says that it's too dangerous to attack again, even if your stats are high enough, or the wisps never appear again after their initial encounter.) Lastly I would like other fates for the huntress, witch, and nun(I know that they have names) I would have liked that something other than the wasteful ends that they are forced to playthrough (Maybe have the huntress as an ally[if good] or maybe slave[if evil] with high enough stats to stop her suicide, the witch actually would be willing to serve you since you beat her, and the nun's content ends after the third or fourth "lesson" resetting all the work put into the "relationship") this brings up my point of maybe having more interactions with the guests and the consorts.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Is more pregnancy content planned for the other girls? And will we ever get a qt kobold waifu? Fuck, I'd settle for making Issa female.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Is more pregnancy content planned for the other girls? And will we ever get a qt kobold waifu? Fuck, I'd settle for making Issa female.
Sadly, I don't think there are Kobold females, much like how there aren't any Dragon females, for explained reasons in lore. I suppose the wizard may be able to think of something to make a Kobold an actual female, but Issa is the product of shoving Moon Goddess energy into a Kobold, and I believe a lot of it, and even then they still remain male, albeit feminine. If possible at all, it'd likely be very difficult, and I don't think that the Dragon cares enough to go that far out of their way.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Sadly, I don't think there are Kobold females, much like how there aren't any Dragon females, for explained reasons in lore. I suppose the wizard may be able to think of something to make a Kobold an actual female, but Issa is the product of shoving Moon Goddess energy into a Kobold, and I believe a lot of it, and even then they still remain male, albeit feminine. If possible, it'd likely be very difficult, and I don't think that the Dragon cares enough to go that far out of their way.
If kobolds are all male does that make them sterile? Or can they produce more kobolds?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
It's mentioned that the Dragon is expected to mate with people to make more Kobolds, so though it's never actually stated, I've always assumed they were just sterile, as being able to produce more Kobolds on there own would greatly mitigate such a problem, enough so that it probably wouldn't have been mentioned several times, at least I believe.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
It's mentioned that the Dragon is expected to mate with people to make more Kobolds, so though it's never actually stated, I've always assumed they were just sterile, as being able to produce more Kobolds on there own would greatly mitigate such a problem, enough so that it probably wouldn't have been mentioned several times, at least I believe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Popping in for my traditional post-update visit. Let's have a look at some hanging questions.

How to build the damn torture room?
My first guess is that you don't have the Guro tag enabled, which is required to build a torture chamber. Because, y'know, torture.

Yeah, you don't find many games like this, it's really good. The only other one I know of, Defiler Wings, is absolutely leagues behind in quality. Not many people aren't afraid to tackle that style of game, and I'm glad this one is turning out so well. While the art may not be for everyone, it'll get better with time anyway. The only thing in specific I'd really ask for is for art of your character, the dragon, to be a bit more consistent, as the designs in certain scenes are kind of all over the place, whether it be merely the dragon dong or the entire dragon himself.
Thank you! As we continue to grow, I'll have more opportunities to improve and standardise our old art.

Any chance for choice based or turn based combat ???
I originally considered it, but discarded the idea. It would ultimately be a source of clicky grind that doesn't actually add to the story, and jar with the overall game experience. Ravager is focused on narrative and choice, and the combat sequences are optimised for that.

I've heard that there is a Centauress character in the works, though I'm not sure if they're gonna be a waifu, quick lay, or neither.
You are correct! There is a centauress waifu in the works, and she will have plenty of content.

Played this game since the first version for a while and then let it build up some more content before jumping in. Picked the Sunken Temple and fuck me.. The writer understands horror well. Be it the battles or the fates of the girls when given to the Proteans, that is some pretty chilling stuff. Makes me think veeery carefully if I really want to condemn any of the character to such a fate and perhaps it's better to just drain the treasury or send another tribe into battle. Love it.

Between that and the nice characters, good plot/writing and rarely explored concept, this has really turned into a pretty damn amazing game!
Thank you so much! Kudos to Var, who worked with me on a lot of the protean sequences. I like how they've turned out.

Wait is that the final act?
Like no more updates after that?
The game is planned to have five acts, the attack on Pale Rock is the centre piece of the fourth act.
Gregers is correct that this is the fourth act, of five. I'll continue to update after that - rather than keep everyone in suspense (and the game in development hell), I decided to focus on finishing the main plotline before looping back to add extra hordes and waifus (like the aforementioned centauress).

Tried this game out a looong time ago, when portraits were still made with some sort of manga-face maker. Nice to see all the progress it's made! It's very replayable with all the different choices you can make.
Cheers! And haha, I remember those early days. A lot has changed in two years.

// Enid will stop appearing in the capital if she’s supposed to be in your lair // that was a stupid bug
Your mum is a stupid bug.

will there be a version where the character portrait artist redraws the hentai scenes? I like their art vs whats in the previews a lot more...
No. Re-doing all our scene art would be extraordinarily expensive, take ages, and require full-time availability from 6Lushy, which we do not have.

I first played this game back when act 3 basically didn't exist so i'm very happy with how it has progressed. All I want is more Heloise/naga daughter(i named her Aurelia, since both the art and the text make our her eyes to be golden) and continuation of the main plot.

Also, amazing job on the menu music. It is very pleasing to listen to and loops very nicely. reminds me of DA:Inquisitions main theme kinda.
Thank you! The main theme was composed and performed by Marina, who also voices several of our characters.

I know that I brought this up before, but I would like to see maybe a side story/separate route for certain events, like falling for "helieos'" magic instead of just a game over, I believe that there is a good amount of potential for expansion. Also please add more events for increasing stats/hoard because the game offers very little in terms of the locations besides single events then placeholders.(Example the merchant road says that it's too dangerous to attack again, even if your stats are high enough, or the wisps never appear again after their initial encounter.) Lastly I would like other fates for the huntress, witch, and nun(I know that they have names) I would have liked that something other than the wasteful ends that they are forced to playthrough (Maybe have the huntress as an ally[if good] or maybe slave[if evil] with high enough stats to stop her suicide, the witch actually would be willing to serve you since you beat her, and the nun's content ends after the third or fourth "lesson" resetting all the work put into the "relationship") this brings up my point of maybe having more interactions with the guests and the consorts.
So basically keep adding content? That's the plan.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
This is definitely an... interesting game. I'm not a fan of bestiality but a dark (power) fantasy theme kinda reeled me in.

1520959110_tumblr_p4qd5aX7ZJ1rbqaavo2_400.gif

does that mean the princess who likes the dragon can be knocked up to give mc a real dragon kid??
Basically:
Female humans = Kobolds
Royal blood princess = Dragon
Female elves = Naga

herp.gif

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes