HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Is there currently anything else you can do with Heloise besides recruiting the Infernals and fathering Malice?

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Anybody else get regular crashes with this game? Had at least 5 crashes and still in Act III.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only got 1 traceback out of 5 crashes

Not a RAM limit, had at least 18GB still available atm.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
It ends there.

Before people get too bent out of shape, please note that there's no mention of what precise role Malice has played in this. It may have been triggered just by her being born, for all we know.
I didn't realize the dragon has not seen the sun since his birth which is perplexing, either it never rose or he always flew at night to avoid people spotting him. Am I the only one who never got the Mercs to arrive on my lair even after recruiting them ? I saved Mina from being abused by them is could that be it ?

Extremely disappointed in 4MinuteWarning, could have left mentioning "the cataclysm has begun" and allowed the fanbase to think and talk for a while, also why is Adeline blaming me soon after I rescue her it could just have easily been the pale convocation causing shit or some mad wizard/Malgar.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
Just to point out that when Freia comes out of hiding and becomes adult, the description says that she's stark naked. She is not btw, she is clothed and Heloise being mad at Freia for being naked when she's clearly are not at all naked makes me chuckled as the game clearly doesn't show she actually naked. I hope they fixed it at some point.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Anybody else get regular crashes with this game? Had at least 5 crashes and still in Act III.

Only got 1 traceback out of 5 crashes

Not a RAM limit, had at least 18GB still available atm.
If you have consistent issues try turning off character animations

Reactions: SamHaim

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
We also don't have any quadruped waifu yet. We know there's no female dragons but how about a Centauress?

PS: If there's ever some minimal amout of art (budget) surplus I'm voting for a "car waifu" for silly mode. Just for the memes.
I've heard that there is a Centauress character in the works, though I'm not sure if they're gonna be a waifu, quick lay, or neither. Also, car waifu best waifu, I'd legitimately laugh my ass off if I saw that, and then probably get bored and fap to it like the absolute degenerate that I am. Don't judge me, I'm a perfectly normal person. In all seriousness, I would like a Centauress waifu, especially if buttsex is involved. It'd actually be one of the few circumstances the Dragon could fit it in something's butt realistically, though I guess that'd still be a bit of a stretch. Ha, haha, hahaha, ha, haha.
It'd be cool if we get a centaur girl we can take captive.

Lastly I would like other fates for the huntress, witch, and nun(I know that they have names) I would have liked that something other than the wasteful ends that they are forced to playthrough (Maybe have the huntress as an ally[if good] or maybe slave[if evil] with high enough stats to stop her suicide, the witch actually would be willing to serve you since you beat her, and the nun's content ends after the third or fourth "lesson" resetting all the work put into the "relationship") this brings up my point of maybe having more interactions with the guests and the consorts.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes