_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.3.1

Changelog:
Dev Notes

• With so many new players comes so many new paths through the game - and so many new bug reports! Thank you for sending them in. Tosk has kindly put together this patch build, which also features some substantial performance improvements.

Features

• Performance: Characters will change expressions more smoothly (Tosk).

Tweaks

• Nude sprites are used more often, where appropriate, and their transitions are better timed.
  • A number of older scenes have been added to the Gallery.
  • Several lines have been edited to better reflect their voice acting.
  • Valzira’s procreative scenes have art added to them.

Fixes

• Attacking the convent with kobolds no longer causes an error.
  • Visiting Adeline in the dungeon should no longer cause an error.
  • The ‘Scrooge McF***’ achievement is no longer attainable on Power Fantasy mode.
  • Adeline’s scenes are responsive to the gallery unlock button.
  • Darja’s animated princess dress is no longer an ungodly visual abomination.
  • Darja will do better at managing her state of dress.
  • Mina’s default dress is no longer ‘water’-repellant.
  • Naho cannot be given to the wolf tribe twice.
  • Valzira’s name is easier to remember.
  • Valzira can still give birth if Sabetha & Inej are your consorts.
  • Valzira's pregnancy events cannot be seen after her child is born.
  • You may appreciate the background scenery when bathing at the bathhouse.

Jun 29, 2021
Does this release still have the gallery unlocking Kobold? I have awful eyes but I've been looking for it for a while hahahaa.
Go into the Gallery menu, to Adeline, in the right corner there should be an option to unlock all scenes.

Suggestion: A point into Mercy would be nice if we managed to save Maelys from the Centaurs in Act II (Doubt+Mercy). If nothing is done, or you couldn't prevent it, an extra point in Cruelty (Despair+Cruelty).

Now, I'm struggling to get enough points into Mercy…

Reactions: xXPussySlayer69Xx

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Now, I'm struggling to get enough points into Mercy…
just a suggestion, act 1 has two easy mercy events. first the maid, just take the food and build the strength stat up, since potency is never an issue really you can skip the handjob. so the only cost might be the second cruel point. (you can get the first cruel stat in the scene before it by spitting in adeline's face).

then a second one with enid, climb the wall when escaping and take her gently. then of course just leave her there. (you can get 8 strength without eating the wifus if you do it right)

another easy mercy point without any costs this time involve naho in the wildlands. fight her and beat her then don't even touch her the first time and just leave. the day/time cost only hits you once in the wildlands thankfully, so repeat fights against naho doesn't cost you anything!

a fourth mercy point that only costs a cruel point is when you crash the tavern in gutters cove. so it's a fair trade off if you need more mercy and are fine on cruel rep.

Jun 29, 2021
just a suggestion, act 1 has two easy mercy events. first the maid, just take the food and build the strength stat up, since potency is never an issue really you can skip the handjob. so the only cost might be the second cruel point. (you can get the first cruel stat in the scene before it by spitting in adeline's face).

then a second one with enid, climb the wall when escaping and take her gently. then of course just leave her there. (you can get 8 strength without eating the wifus if you do it right)

another easy mercy point without any costs this time involve naho in the wildlands. fight her and beat her then don't even touch her the first time and just leave. the day/time cost only hits you once in the wildlands thankfully, so repeat fights against naho doesn't cost you anything!

a fourth mercy point that only costs a cruel point is when you crash the tavern in gutters cove. so it's a fair trade off if you need more mercy and are fine on cruel rep.
Thought as much. So, “no rapey time with the handmaid”, “no eating Enid”, “no sharing Naho after defeating her” and probably “no double-crossing Mina and sending her back naked after showing the dragon the mine lair”… Well, that explains why I got 6 points into cruelty, lol.

But thank you, I'll keep it in mind.

Jun 29, 2021
Adeline: I would never use the words of power against you because I want a king and not a pet!
MC: Tells her to fuck off!
Adeline: *Uses the words of power*
MC: …and I took that personally.

Adeline being a tid bit hypocritical, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
in the last update I made an acid "review", but in this one I decided to give a deserved compliment, great update, I love Sabath and Inej, and our daughter, I hope this game only grows, a suggestion, which I don't know if exists is to add some scene with Rimjob

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Awesome game. It has pretty much all the fetishes. I like extreme stuff so this is right up my ally.

I personally want my dragon to be tyrannical and rule the kingdom with an iron fist so I'm hoping for a route for that to get developed and some scenes with the Lovecraftian entity. I don't trust the princess/mother but I prefer her over the elf so I hope more content with her gets developed. Also the game could do with more females that have animalistic appearances and not just cat girls (something similar to wild life). Will buy on steam once it is fully completed with complete Voice acting and more content.

Jun 29, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but I can't trigger Smol Malice's second scene. There is a scene that triggers, in which she asks the dragon about his captives. Last time I played, this scene triggered after I left the cell of an unhappy Naho. This time nothing! Maybe because I don't have any unhappy captives left? Gave both Naho and Mina to Malagar, and with the remaining happy captives, It wouldn't trigger.

The first scene with the kobolds and the pig worked, but for some reason the second didn't. Gameplaywise It didn't matter because I choose Heloise as consort, but missing out on it isn't fun.

Reactions: Razechai

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but I can't trigger Smol Malice's second scene. There is a scene that triggers, in which she asks the dragon about his captives. Last time I played, this scene triggered after I left the cell of an unhappy Naho. This time nothing! Maybe because I don't have any unhappy captives left? Gave both Naho and Mina to Malagar, and with the remaining happy captives, It wouldn't trigger.

The first scene with the kobolds and the pig worked, but for some reason the second didn't. Gameplaywise It didn't matter because I choose Heloise as consort, but missing out on it isn't fun.
you need an unhappy captive, and it to be someone other than val if she's malice's mother, not that it applies to your current run. ;)

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2020
This game is so nice and I didn't expected to enjoy it! Unfortunately, I got a not good ending buy I like the time spent on it. Congrats for this and good luck!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes