BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021

What goes hand in hand with pregnancy? That's right: babies. In this case, your adorable firstblood offspring, whose portraits are rendered here beautifully by Irrelevant.
View attachment 1482461
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Cute. Child soldiers when?

sharpys

May 21, 2017

Lubbio's latest set brings us back to Enid's Broodmother scene, and joyfully so. This week's art previews are surprisingly thematically consistent, aren't they?
View attachment 1483842
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
My God it looks like a

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Wow... I haven't played this game for a long long time... If I remember correctly my only complaint was the inconsistent art style. Playing the latest version; I am glad the dev hired a single artist... Good work, game improved considerably since my last playthrough. Keep it up

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.3.4

Changelog:
Dev Notes

• This update fills out a lot of content for some of our more overlooked characters, and sets up some important elements in preparation for our next focus: the first instalment of Act V.
  • MVP of this build is Mattrex, for putting together a frankly amazing variety of new options for our fallen huntress, and assisting me with some of this version's other dark delights.

Features

• Scene: In the wake of her encounter with Heloise, Maelys has an idea to fix everything (Dreamweaver choice).
  • Scene: If Maelys has been severed, you can find ample new uses for her (five scenes, collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Malagar has learned something exciting from his experiment on Naho (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Malagar will give you updates on all of his prior volunteers (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: You can have a pleasant(?) chat(?) with Valzira.
  • Dynamic: You can revisit Valzira after your first time sleeping with her, or after she’s given birth.
  • Fate: You can now give Mina to the mercenaries (collab with Zash and Julia).
  • Fate: A followup to Naho being gifted to the kobolds (collab with Var and Julia).
  • Fate: A followup to Valzira being gifted to the kobolds (collab with Var and Julia).
  • Art: Maelys's wolfman fate (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne's infernal fate (Lubbio).
  • Art: Redone art for Heloise's original scenes with the dragon (Lubbio).
  • Art: Enid's breastfeeding scene (Lubbio).
  • Art: Portraits for the firstblood kobolds (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Portraits for Maelys, severed variant (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Updated and expanded idle animations for Adeline, all variants (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Updated idle animations for centaur stallion (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Corrected animations for Mina's bargain (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Malice's reveal, continued (Sunset Sofia).

Tweaks

• Pale Rock can be attacked even if all your forces are at zero Morale.
  • Sabetha & Inej’s names appear in the captive menu.
Fixes

• Naho will not be in her cell if she’s also visiting Breaker.
  • Sabetha & Inej will not remain your consorts after you give them away.
  • Valzira cannot be gifted to Malagar if she’s dead.
  • Penetrative sex with Valzira grants potency, whichever option you choose.
  • You cannot ‘escape’ the gallery view of Valzira’s birthing scene.

• Support the game! , or
    Join the discord!

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
Since it's been a while since i asked, and I don't remember the answer, I'm going to ask again:
Is there any plans or content for dragon on dragon action?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Since it's been a while since i asked, and I don't remember the answer, I'm going to ask again:
Is there any plans or content for dragon on dragon action?
From the current lore all dragons are male and all the other dragons are supposed to be dead. So very likely not.

The warlock can give Naho some dragon like features but she stays humanoid. And there's no follow up scene so far.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
does the princess get the D now??

i remember in game lore wise, only she can give birth to true dragon offspring if mated with

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
does the princess get the D now??

i remember in game lore wise, only she can give birth to true dragon offspring if mated with
You remember correctly. only the princess can birth dragons. Elves will birth a Naga, and everyone else will birth Kobolds.

but as far as im aware, no. no D for princess yet.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
You remember correctly. only the princess can birth dragons. Elves will birth a Naga, and everyone else will birth Kobolds.

but as far as im aware, no. no D for princess yet.
In Steam version you can give princes the D. It's just one scene at the end of current content.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just went through Maelys content... And I am conflicted 4MinuteWarning.

On one hand, ya to be inside our lovely huntress. Same time though it felt... severe, emotional, for her. And I get what she said and all but at the same time, maybe it could be tweaked a little depending how you go about it with her. Maybe have a path where she still has that connection with her goddess through showing her tenderness and affection and she see that, while we certainly are a dragon, we are able to show kindness and affection and endearment. Though maybe, now that I think about it, maybe there could be two paths to that in that moment: One path as I suggested and the other where she is severed.

Don't get me wrong, it was truly well done and I felt mixed emotions as I was reading through the text and I was kinda freaking when the ending and such happened, with her being lifeless and such, I may have freaked and thought I straight up killed her even though I didn't want to.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
A theory^
Just went through Maelys content... And I am conflicted 4MinuteWarning.

On one hand, ya to be inside our lovely huntress. Same time though it felt... severe, emotional, for her. And I get what she said and all but at the same time, maybe it could be tweaked a little depending how you go about it with her. Maybe have a path where she still has that connection with her goddess through showing her tenderness and affection and she see that, while we certainly are a dragon, we are able to show kindness and affection and endearment. Though maybe, now that I think about it, maybe there could be two paths to that in that moment: One path as I suggested and the other where she is severed.

Don't get me wrong, it was truly well done and I felt mixed emotions as I was reading through the text and I was kinda freaking when the ending and such happened, with her being lifeless and such, I may have freaked and thought I straight up killed her even though I didn't want to.
Dude, there is two paths, and you're clearly on the rape/bad path.
On the good path she, somewhat willingly, gives you a blowjob and even warms up to you little by little.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A theory^

Dude, there is two paths, and you're clearly on the rape/bad path.
On the good path she, somewhat willingly, gives you a blowjob and even warms up to you little by little.
Actually I was on her good path, didn't force her through anything other than question what she wanted and if she was sure she wanted things and simply obliged in her wish.

Like I said before, either it needs to be clearer or worked around.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes