BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Actually I was on her good path, didn't force her through anything other than question what she wanted and if she was sure she wanted things and simply obliged in her wish.

Like I said before, either it needs to be clearer or worked around.
Ok, wtf? On path that I was on, I never severed her link and everything was ok with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ok, wtf? On path that I was on, I never severed her link and everything was ok with her.
If that is the case, hence my suggestion on a fix/different approach. If one is one the good route (Mercy) and takes the time with her and shows her kindness (allowing her to jerk us off, let her move her head, tell her we want her to be happy, and sure her affection towards her in being gentle and loving in that moment) I don't feel like she should be severed from that. Considering how different the moment is. We're not forcing her or harming her, we are showing her affection and love and maybe creating some form family with her, something that prior dragons didn't do to her. We're different.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
If that is the case, hence my suggestion on a fix/different approach. If one is one the good route (Mercy) and takes the time with her and shows her kindness (allowing her to jerk us off, let her move her head, tell her we want her to be happy, and sure her affection towards her in being gentle and loving in that moment) I don't feel like she should be severed from that. Considering how different the moment is. We're not forcing her or harming her, we are showing her affection and love and maybe creating some form family with her, something that prior dragons didn't do to her. We're different.
But how did you get her severed then? Cause sure as hell I didn't sever her.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Try to look through the walkthrough. It should be some way earlier choice that fucked up everything for you.
Have you actually *played* the new version?
What hawkes is describing relates to the new "In the wake of her encounter with Heloise, Maelys has an idea to fix everything" content, which you clearly havent gone through.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019
So wait, is the new content not locked anymore? I remember a while back they started making it so like, only one version got any new art and the rest didn't? Did they go back on that or do we just have the supreme version on here?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I love this game and it just continues to progress and get better and better. I have to give props to all the artist, developers, and creators of Ravager. Thank you for sharing your Amazing talents and entertaining all of us fans of your work. Great job!!!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Yes. I forget but how do I make some of the characters my consort?
The first time you try to sleep in Chapter 4 your kobold leader will ask you about it.
I a curious but which girls can you make into your consort and which can you not?
So far the girls that can be chosen as consort are:
Cuchilla
Mina
Darja
Marie-Anne
Heloise
Sabetha & Inej

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderclap44

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The Devs used to make more money on the Patreon, what happened?
Just a few months ago Patreon finally noticed the game and decided to crack down on it. Ultimately the devs decided to keep the game untouched on Steam and Subscribestar while throwing together a seperate version called "Rampager" for Patreon only which removes most of the NSFW content. (including content that doesn't break the rules I'm told)

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes