AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
No matter if I go full Nice guy or Full bastard route, in the end Maelys gets broken after I have sex with her, even if she offers. Is it bug or do they want to make her a tragic bluball for my scally boy?
Would be fun to have Maëlys as a consort :love: Having her fade away after sex just feels like something was stolen from you...

There are also the side girls which deserve a follow up like Rain and Chia.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Is there a story about why heloise never gets completely severed, same way as maelys does? She does seemingly lose her hypnotic abilities, but her severance stops there, no matter how much she gets to be a dragonrider.

Up until now I could reason that consensual sex with a dragon does not affect an elf's soul, but the newest addition to maelys' scenes dashes that theory.
Heloise hasn't boinked a Dragon up till this point, so it is all new. And while the encounter was semi consensual (depending on the path), Maelys has been raped over and over, hence why her severance goes out afterwards.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Is there a story about why heloise never gets completely severed, same way as maelys does? She does seemingly lose her hypnotic abilities, but her severance stops there, no matter how much she gets to be a dragonrider.

Up until now I could reason that consensual sex with a dragon does not affect an elf's soul, but the newest addition to maelys' scenes dashes that theory.
Yeah now i am afraid of hurting Heloise. Malice needs both parents!

• Red Heart
Reactions: girdeyordo

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Would be fun to have Maëlys as a consort :love: Having her fade away after sex just feels like something was stolen from you...

There are also the side girls which deserve a follow up like Rain and Chia.
I would also love to have Maelys as consort, despite her limitations to blowjobs and anal (?) only. Hey but then who doesn't love a tsundere elf waifu who a moment ago desired to murder you? Also minor girls like Rain and Chia would be fantastic options in the last arch if something destructive occurs which more or less forces MC to consider changing his consort.

I try not to sound retarded but Heloise got blacked by MC for the first time, while Mayles was blacked centuries (?) ago and decided to genocide all dragons, and while genociding dragons Maelys got blacked repeatable until her connection to her Goddess got so weak MC's dicking was the last straw that broke the connection.

So yeah, I am using word blacked for a reason because it really seems secretly Mayles all the time craved a dragon dick and had a rather obvious rape kink.
Either way I am curious to see if Maely's connection can be restored (looking at you Malagar).

hrhr

May 13, 2019
The anonfile link is tagged as a virus by firefox itself, and I noticed it's 20MB heavier than the zippyshare one, which I'm downloading. A search for "virus" in the thread only returned a mention of antiviruses a year ago (which wasn't my case, it was firefox itself). Anyone had something similar happen to them? If there's no reason for it it would seem advisable to review the links.
I first/last played this game in april 2020 and had no similar issues (as a matter of fact, I think this is the first time I see firefox flagging a file like that).

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
The anonfile link is tagged as a virus by firefox itself, and I noticed it's 20MB heavier than the zippyshare one, which I'm downloading. A search for "virus" in the thread only returned a mention of antiviruses a year ago (which wasn't my case, it was firefox itself). Anyone had something similar happen to them? If there's no reason for it it would seem advisable to review the links.
I first/last played this game in april 2020 and had no similar issues (as a matter of fact, I think this is the first time I see firefox flagging a file like that).
The file from Anon is a bit for bit copy of the files on Itch. It hasn't been tampered with. False positive

Last edited:

rance4747

May 25, 2018
anal also causes severance
maxresdefault[1].jpg

Also
Absolutely none of what I've read her say support this conjecture and its almost surreal to me how you could come away with that conclusion. Strikes me entirely as wishful(?) thinking on your part.
Have you activated her animations during speech? If you did, and payed attention, you know why one might think that. Alternatively maybe we both just had the same bug. But every time there is some mention about her dealing with dragons, the whole blush followed by selfhatred (in the context) can be easely interpreted like that.
If she had just simply hated the whole thing, she would have probably acted more like Valzira, so my theory is that she hated it on mental level, but at the same time...

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
From the current lore all dragons are male and all the other dragons are supposed to be dead. So very likely not.
There is a Dragon Princess if you go the evil route with Darja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So by the lore we can make dragons it's just the process is a bit messy... I love the results but I'd rather have my cake and eat it too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
But every time there is some mention about her dealing with dragons, the whole blush followed by selfhatred (in the context) can be easely interpreted like that.
If she had just simply hated the whole thing, she would have probably acted more like Valzira, so my theory is that she hated it on mental level, but at the same time...
I believe it just shows that she was raped by dragons before and is humiliated and embarrassed by it.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
There is a Dragon Princess if you go the evil route with Darja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So by the lore we can make dragons it's just the process is a bit messy... I love the results but I'd rather have my cake and eat it too.
Is that really an evil route or Darja being herself?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Without knowing the details that route most likely includes transferring the royal bloodline to Darja sacrificing Adeline in the process hence why it's evil.

Edit: Or by the name "Infernal Fate" it's just giving Darja to the Infernals. That will mean she's out of your hands though so the transformation won't mean that much. And she certainly won't be your consort at that point.

Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
A mixed bag sadly. Darja is lovingly sweet in that however to get her in that smokin hot body you have to give her up to the Infernals so...
331j43.jpg
The true evil path, giving your girl up then realizing all too late she's smokin hot and you were a fool :sneaky:
You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, Malagar?
Who is that?
Never met the man the whole game.
Apparently there are some NPCs that show up or don't depending which base you choose; if you never saw him i guess he's one of them. Anyway, he's Darja's big brother iirc, a sorcerer who lets you do crazy fucked up magic experiments on some of the girls, like removing the merchant's mouth, anus, and pussy (think "smooth like a ken doll", not "gory holes where the organs should be" - he's separating them from her body on the mystical, conceptual level rather than the physical) and turning them into fleshlights that feel completely real inside (like, complete with stimulus response) AND send the sensation back to her when they're used, and replacing the wolf girl's wolfy bits with dragony ones or giving her a thicc/"milf" physique (or that of a "perfect concubine" as the game puts it), neither of which she'll be the slightest bit happy about.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes