jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm not sure, but from the scenes I've seen, it sure has sharing, but sometimes girls willingly have sex with other characters without knowing you're there, so would it be cheating? Maybe yes, but you choose how to react to it , approving the act or not

Well I'll try then, is it like a harem in a polyamorous relationship? Although it sounds like free relationships, although they are not much to my liking, I will try it a little.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Irrelevant Art is back with not one but two pregnant portraits, in preparation for Act V. Sweet Marie-Anne, such an expert in breeding, finally gets some hands-on experience herself.
marie-preggo-preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021

Irrelevant Art is back with not one but two pregnant portraits, in preparation for Act V. Sweet Marie-Anne, such an expert in breeding, finally gets some hands-on experience herself.
View attachment 1495185
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Let's Go, That's What We Have Been Waiting For!

Reactions: _Maou_

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
a doubt I did not achieve the initial scene of the guide with the maid, this was modified? or the guide has errors?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Actually I was on her good path, didn't force her through anything other than question what she wanted and if she was sure she wanted things and simply obliged in her wish.

Like I said before, either it needs to be clearer or worked around.

The same thing happened to me, did you ever find out what options there are to choose to avoid reaching that place? The guide is not very specific in some things ... that ending hurt me with her "she leaves ...", if you get a save where you save her and you are in chapter 4, could you share it? I don't want to start all over again because I don't know what things should change: Yes, I don't know if the guide needs to be updated, but I followed more or less all the steps to have the "good" pact ... is there a way to "wake her up"? or will it stay like this?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The same thing happened to me, did you ever find out what options there are to choose to avoid reaching that place? The guide is not very specific in some things ... that ending hurt me with her "she leaves ...", if you get a save where you save her and you are in chapter 4, could you share it? I don't want to start all over again because I don't know what things should change: Yes, I don't know if the guide needs to be updated, but I followed more or less all the steps to have the "good" pact ... is there a way to "wake her up"? or will it stay like this?
So after digging around the current format if you are on her Good Path (Mercy) is that you can go down on her, but afterwads don't oblige her wishing of being dicked.

Which goes back to my whole suggestion on that being tweaked and such, UNLESS 4MinuteWarning rewards us for being patient with her and slowly works up her possible need of wanting to have kids with us. Though I may have to have a serious talk with Malice though to allow it. As much as I do love using Val as a cocksleave.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Ravager 4.3.5

Dev Notes

• And here’s our regular enhancement build! This includes all the content that couldn’t quite make the deadline for our last release. In this case, that’s a very juicy amount.
  • MVPs of this build are Miah for spotting a colossal number of bugs, and Tosk for helping to fix them, all in the space of one week.
Features

• Performance: Compression quality has been improved, at the cost of some extra file size.
  • Dynamic: Some new dialogue options with Maelys, in the wake of her most recent scene.
  • Dynamic: When Zizeryx first asks you for Heloise, you can explain that you've already eaten her (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: You can find out from Zizeryx how your sacrifices are getting on. And ask for their return.
  • Art: Maelys's post-severence scene (two variants, Lubbio).
  • Art: Maelys's main portrait, severed variant (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Maelys's sad emotes, all variants (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Maelys's placeholder severed emotes have been replaced with their full versions (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Balthorne's idle animations, refreshed and rescaled (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Chanwe's idle animations, refreshed and rescaled (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Naho's reprimand scene, indoor version (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Chanwe's captive discussions, retaken and recut at higher quality (Midnight Iris).
  • Voice: Chanwe's approach to the protean altar (Midnight Iris).
  • Achievement: A new hidden achievement, for dealing with Maelys's crisis.
Tweaks

• Choosing Issa or Breaker as general of your kobolds will increase their effective Morale by 1, to compensate for their inflexible methods.
  • Killing Naho without recruiting the wolfmen will make the wildlands easier to conquer.
  • If you ask Malagar about capturing Valzira during Act IV, he will direct you to the options more obviously at your disposal.
  • Issa will not... discipline Naho, if you've already done a good job of it.
  • Unsuccessful attacks by the mercenaries will have descriptive text when they return, and can trigger the 'A Slight Miscalculation' achievement.
  • Sun prophet Chanwe has been uninvited from your Moonday party.
  • Malagar will not show up to the war council if he is displeased.
  • Darja’s followup scenes with your mortal hordes will no longer appear if Malagar is displeased.
  • Maelys’s wolfman followup has been added to the Gallery.
  • Darja’s ‘damsel in distress’ scene has been added to the Gallery.
  • You may choose which lair Valzira’s birthing scene is set in, when viewed via the Gallery.
  • A code check has been added that will clear out any scene-specific text or settings when returning to your main lair menu.
  • In new playthroughs, Maelys will respond differently if it is her second time giving you a handjob.
  • On repeat visits, the narration for Maelys's new state will better reflect how she got there.
Fixes

• Breaker’s introduction shows the correct background.
  • The day counter will re-emerge after declining Cooch’s pelvic offerings in Gutter’s Cove.
  • Cooch’s captive scene will grant Potency if it is your first time with her.
  • Cooch's workout does not describe pants she isn't wearing.
  • Enid’s Act I scene grants Potency regardless of the pace you set.
  • Heloise's first scene will not reference the aftermath of oral if she did not perform it.
  • Heloise’s baby bump will not be present in her consort promotion if she’s already given birth.
  • Trying to convince Marie-Anne to come with you will only grant Charm experience on your first attempt.
  • Scene text will be removed after viewing Maelys’s severed scene.
  • Marie-Anne’s ‘Serving’ scene will unlock in the Gallery more consistently.
  • Mina’s ‘Extortion’ scene will unlock in the Gallery more consistently.
  • Mina will put her clothes back on after being rescued.
  • Mina's capture no longer references her directions if you found out about the mine from Marie-Anne.
  • Naho’s ‘Heat’ scene will not refer to Eburon if he is no longer present.
  • Naho’s post-defeat interactions cannot grant Cruelty reputation more than once.
  • Naho will not appear in the descriptive text for wildlands conquest if she is dead.
  • The wolfmen need 3 Morale to conquer Coldreach, same as anybody else.
  • The wolfmen will not lose Morale if capturing Valzira in Power Fantasy mode.
  • Numerous spelling, grammar, and other text improvements.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, this is a good game. The voice acting is weird though, but whatever. Shoe string budget.

If there was something that really bothered me, its the skill checks, they're too tight, especially in the early acts. If you don't immediately lean super hard into one stat, certain stat checks are flat-out impossible.

Last edited:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
One thing that I need to point out is that for the best outcome in the last part of the game, you need 6 cruelty points, even if you wana go a benevolent route. And yes, it is still possible to rack up the cruelty stat on a mercy run without losing out on anything/anyone.
Now I'm curious what happens if you're totally benevolent :sneaky:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I can tell you with utmost confidence once you get a knack for where to go, what to do and when, you can easily pass every single check in the game right until the end of the 4-th act and without missing out or sacrificing a single prisoner.

One thing that I need to point out is that for the best outcome in the last part of the game, you need 6 cruelty points, even if you wana go a benevolent route. And yes, it is still possible to rack up the cruelty stat on a mercy run without losing out on anything/anyone.
If you're going to play the game enough times to memorize which events will give you exactly which stats in which order, why not just use the walkthrough? Not to mention the fact that this is supposed to be a role playing game. I'm fine with not getting every option I wanted on my first try, but you can lock yourself out of huge chunks of content in this game if you don't know what to do.

I already did my first playthrough and missed:
The heist quest cause stats which in turn meant I missed:
The catgirls
Recruiting the drunk cause I did that too early
Heloise which in turn meant I missed:
The Fathering The Apocalypse quest
Naho cause I NEVER got my strength high enough
Issa cause why the fuck would I waste time resting when I can be out triggering events?

And thats not including decisions require its own playthrough to unlock (like the other lairs)

Reactions: blarg0192

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You are not locked onto a single path if you want to see the content, there is a multitude of ways to go about it and still see everything, either way.
This simply isn't accurate. The lairs are mutually exclusive, as is handing prisoners over to the various factions or keeping them for yourself, and some prisoners have diverging paths if you keep them. It is possible to see a lot of the content on a single playthrough, but not all of it.

For the optimal outcome on a single playthrough and to avoid locking yourself out of content, the walkthrough/guide is indispensable.

Reactions: BunnymanGray

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
When I use the Anonfile link for Windows, it closes all my browser windows then opens a new one and loads an Amazon page. I also noticed it downloaded a sketchy extension and am currently running a scan. Kinda sketched out tbh.

Has anyone else encountered this?

DuckDafer

Sep 8, 2021
You are not locked onto a single path if you want to see the content, there is a multitude of ways to go about it and still see everything, either way. You contradict yourself saying you are fine with not getting every option on your first time, but then bemoan how much you missed.

You say you want roleplayer experience, but it sounds like you just want to be spoonfed the content on your first go instead. You want to see everything, but arent willing to put in the time for exploration.

No single RPG, adult or otherwise, will let you see all endings in one playthrough. Replayability is one of this game's strongest suits and i dont need to defend that.
Kind of a weird argument, considering there are plenty of RPGs that have only one ending. A lot of them are JRPGs, sure, but still. Not saying he's right, but not every RPG has multiple endings.

ohgodwhy151

Apr 18, 2018
This should be an up-to-date save for 4.3.5 - at the very start of Act IV, all the women including the huntress captured, none of them interacted with at all beyond necessary to capture them, no consort chosen.

Reactions: Balial42 and sani45

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Only the lairs.
You dont need to lose any prisoner to the factions to still be able to complete the game with the kingdom fully intact and you have an opportunity to turn "captured" girls into friendly ones and vice versa, thus letting you see both sides of the content. With the exception of maelys where you cant go from prisoner to friendly, but the opposite is possible.
You can literally eat and remove some characters from the game (for a stat increase no less!) instead of recruiting them, so no: You can't "see both sides of the content".

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
You can literally eat and remove some characters from the game (for a stat increase no less!) instead of recruiting them, so no: You can't "see both sides of the content".
to be more or less, you can kill some and let others live to make your fame neutral, but that makes no sense, honestly being completely cruel was the worst gameplay I've had, not only because you kill girls with development later but because You end up confirming what everyone thinks, that dragons are just cruel and horny creatures, I prefer to feel that everyone has earned my respect and devotion, unlike the previous reign, I would make a fairer one, so I recommend everyone to be merciful

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
This games need "vore them all!" steam achievement, meaning you have eaten every encountered girl.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
to be more or less, you can kill some and let others live to make your fame neutral, but that makes no sense, honestly being completely cruel was the worst gameplay I've had, not only because you kill girls with development later but because You end up confirming what everyone thinks, that dragons are just cruel and horny creatures, I prefer to feel that everyone has earned my respect and devotion, unlike the previous reign, I would make a fairer one, so I recommend everyone to be merciful
The game starts with you being mind controlled to hatch. TWO of the girls have mind control powers.

The whole " dragons are just cruel and horny creatures " is a narrative red herring that the game is beating you with from the very beginning.

Even if I'm a fucking retard whose wrong about that, YOU GET A STAT INCREASE FOR EATING THE GIRLS.

Reactions: BunnymanGray
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes