BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
The game starts with you being mind controlled to hatch. TWO of the girls have mind control powers.

The whole " dragons are just cruel and horny creatures " is a narrative red herring that the game is beating you with from the very beginning.

Even if I'm a fucking retard whose wrong about that, YOU GET A STAT INCREASE FOR EATING THE GIRLS.
You're both right and wrong. Seems to be a nature and nurture thing. Where by nature they lean towards x but can change or be convinced otherwise like anyone else through their experiences. At least that's the vibe I'm getting.

Anyway while I enjoy having and being a cruel tyrant I do also really like the more balanced and try to be just route as well. And then some I just go wild and have the dragon act schizo lel

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Diamond Demon shared this beautiful fanart they made of Sabetha & Inej, and I wanted to share it with you all too!
You can see more of Diamond Demon's lovely art .

sabinej_diamonddemon.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020

Diamond Demon shared this beautiful fanart they made of Sabetha & Inej, and I wanted to share it with you all too!
You can see more of Diamond Demon's lovely art .

View attachment 1502434
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
I prefer this kind of art than the art used during sex scene TBH.

ohgodwhy151

Apr 18, 2018
This should be an up-to-date save for 4.3.5 - at the very start of Act IV, all the women including the huntress captured, none of them interacted with at all beyond necessary to capture them, no consort chosen.
I just realized that at the start of Act IV you can't proceed with a lot of the girls, so here's a save from the end of act III, all possible girls recruited, none interacted with beyond necessary to capture, no consort, 15 days left before the assault and end of III.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I really liked having Sabatha and Inej as consorts, however after the invasion at the end of Arc 4, it is revealed in a dialogue that Sabatha wanted to leave and Inej would theoretically leave too if not for the pregnancy, she even says the Dragon (we ) we're not her type, it kind of gives the idea that you keep them locked up against their will, not that the 2 actually came to like the Dragon who primarily tied the 2 up yeah, but then gave them both freedom to go but they choose to stay and over time they see him as a real love, until they become bitches in heat who chose to be there giving him pleasure and not go away, part of their difficult past was revealed and the two would now have freedom and some comfort , living with someone who cares now, at least that was the idea I wanted to get passed

Nov 10, 2017
I really liked having Sabatha and Inej as consorts, however after the invasion at the end of Arc 4, it is revealed in a dialogue that Sabatha wanted to leave and Inej would theoretically leave too if not for the pregnancy, she even says the Dragon (we ) we're not her type, it kind of gives the idea that you keep them locked up against their will, not that the 2 actually came to like the Dragon who primarily tied the 2 up yeah, but then gave them both freedom to go but they choose to stay and over time they see him as a real love, until they become bitches in heat who chose to be there giving him pleasure and not go away, part of their difficult past was revealed and the two would now have freedom and some comfort , living with someone who cares now, at least that was the idea I wanted to get passed
so they no longer want to leave? near the end that is? I kinda didn't get that vibe. I'd let them go tho, cats do what cats do, plus having sneaky little shits near you that can fuck you up royally without you even knowing should give you pause.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
You realise that the whole game is about capturing and raping girls?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Reading that freeflow trainwreck of a sentence (and yes, the whole thing was arranged as a single sentence) gave me a migraine.

Punctuation and paragraph structuring are a thing.
sorry I use google translate, so yes... full of errors

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
You realise that the whole game is about capturing and raping girls?
of course yes hahaha, I like the idea of them being captured and such, but having them around, literally, and at the same time thinking that they want to escape, simply spoils any sentimental relationship, you know?, it's not the same situation as they are captured, to make you understand better is the same thing as you avoid raping Mayles, develop empathy with her, she theoretically likes to serve you and out of nowhere, she says she hates that situation and wants to leave, it makes no sense, you know?

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
of course yes hahaha, I like the idea of them being captured and such, but having them around, literally, and at the same time thinking that they want to escape, simply spoils any sentimental relationship, you know?, it's not the same situation as they are captured, to make you understand better is the same thing as you avoid raping Mayles, develop empathy with her, she theoretically likes to serve you and out of nowhere, she says she hates that situation and wants to leave, it makes no sense, you know?
But it makes sense with cat thieves. They got in your lair while trying to rob you in the first place. Of course they don't feel anything remotely positive towards you.

Nov 7, 2021
But it makes sense with cat thieves. They got in your lair while trying to rob you in the first place. Of course they don't feel anything remotely positive towards you.
How about we drug em with catnip, then? Oh, and afterwards we mind control em or some shit. If they don't love you, make em love you, lol.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
understand your point of view, and I won't argue because it ends up being a matter of taste, I would appreciate from them (Sabatha and Inej) a genuine feeling of empathy and concern for parts of them, specifically, because with others I don't give a damn about being just captured slaves and just being a sexual relationship (not all actually hahah)

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
How I interpreted it is that Sabetha has a deep fear of staying in one place too long due to the their past and Inej is a lesbian who is only willing to do things with the dragon because it involves threesomes with the person she is ACTUALLY attracted to. (i.e. Sabetha) Inej wanted to stay for the sake of her baby's future and that was enough to finally convince Sabetha.

Also, this was never meant to be the real consensual route. That would be the option to let them go immediately after capture that gives the message about no more content yet.

Edit: I do think they started to like the dragon as a person once they became consorts because they would have escaped right away otherwise.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Amon Ra and I have taken a moment to refresh some of our promotional imagery, in preparation for the big bold Act to come. As a little bonus, here's a nice portrait of the dragon's darling daughter.
Malice_Portrait.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017

Amon Ra and I have taken a moment to refresh some of our promotional imagery, in preparation for the big bold Act to come. As a little bonus, here's a nice portrait of the dragon's darling daughter.
View attachment 1507847
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
All hail snek daughter!

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021

View attachment 1507847
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Her face gives me sinister valley vibes.

sharpys

May 21, 2017

View attachment 1507847
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
That portrait of Malice looks terrible; Looks like a generic e-girl cosplaying as a satyr in a DnD convention. The horns should be longer and the scales looks like if they were tattooed instead of actual hard, keratin growth. And the hair looks more magenta than the fiery orange we're used to.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes