AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Like this post if you want an ending: Maelys falling love with Dragon and begging the last remains of her Goddess fucked out of her.
If only she could be fucked after that otherwise fuck her Goddess to get her some more Goddess Juice.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zinwaz and _Maou_

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Like this post if you want an ending: Maelys falling love with Dragon and begging the last remains of her Goddess fucked out of her.
I wonder how it is that she apparently was raped many times by dragons but never gave birth to a naga.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Maizemallard
Jul 5, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Can anyone upload the game to mega , I don't know how to torrent. (I never use Torrent before)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

I am quite attached to our release schedule, and our team is put together so that there is no single point of failure. However, even if you do that, sometimes every coder will get knocked out of commission at the same time, and there's not much you can do when that happens.

Rather than deliver you a rushed or incomplete update, I'm going to merge this month's builds together and get you a single, chonkier one on December 18th. Sorry for the delay! We'll get back to our usual schedule after that.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Work is underway on Act V, and that includes Irrelevant Art's beautiful pregnant sprites! Next up is Darja, who is appropriately moved to have all her dreams come true. They are coming true, right? Right?
darja_preggo_preview.png

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

sharpys

May 21, 2017

Work is underway on Act V, and that includes Irrelevant Art's beautiful pregnant sprites! Next up is Darja, who is appropriately moved to have all her dreams come true. They are coming true, right? Right?
View attachment 1535892

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
NOPE. It's another kobold

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

A year ago, we announced a special reward for our biggest backers on Patreon. Now that we have moved platforms, I'd like to restate the offer here - it still holds! And thanks to Suki's admin prowess, we are able to count contributions from both Patreon and SubStar.

Special Reward: Dream Waifus

When we finish the main plotline, each of the five people who have the largest lifetime contributions to the project will be provided with a unique opportunity: to have a character of their own design added to the game.
You will be able to choose:
  • Their species and physical appearance.
  • Their personality and temperament.
  • How they meet you, and the nature of the ensuing scene.

e.g. I would like a moontouched fox-girl with pale skin, long blond hair, and lots of curves. She has a dreamy, sensuous, doting personality. I wake to find her in my chambers, trying to steal my 'essence' when I sleep, and have the chance to assent to her request.

The character will appear in Act V, when you have already conquered the Realm. The reward includes an introduction, dialogue section, and lewd scene - which will be illustrated and voice acted.
For reasons of sanity and creative integrity, there are a few restrictions:
  • The character and scene must fit with the established canon of Ravager.
  • The character will not stick around; this is a once-in-a-lifetime treat.
  • The character cannot be a trademarked 'OC', or property of another creator.

You will have the chance to work with our writers to bring them to life, and to coordinate with the other prime backers so that each of you get what you want without worrying about doubling up. If you're uncertain about your ideas, I'm happy to workshop them with you.
I think this is a neat way to give a little extra back, in a way that everyone can enjoy, without sacrificing our focus or ability to finish the game. Hopefully you do too!
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

When we finish the main plotline, each of the five people who have the largest lifetime contributions to the project will be provided with a unique opportunity: to have a character of their own design added to the game.
I see great potential in trolling. Trust me, people are pretty creative.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

sharpys

May 21, 2017

A year ago, we announced a special reward for our biggest backers on Patreon. Now that we have moved platforms, I'd like to restate the offer here - it still holds! And thanks to Suki's admin prowess, we are able to count contributions from both Patreon and SubStar.

You will be able to choose:
  • Their species and physical appearance.
  • Their personality and temperament.
  • How they meet you, and the nature of the ensuing scene.

e.g. I would like a moontouched fox-girl with pale skin, long blond hair, and lots of curves. She has a dreamy, sensuous, doting personality. I wake to find her in my chambers, trying to steal my 'essence' when I sleep, and have the chance to assent to her request.
The character will appear in Act V, when you have already conquered the Realm. The reward includes an introduction, dialogue section, and lewd scene - which will be illustrated and voice acted.
For reasons of sanity and creative integrity, there are a few restrictions:
  • The character and scene must fit with the established canon of Ravager.
  • The character will not stick around; this is a once-in-a-lifetime treat.
  • The character cannot be a trademarked 'OC', or property of another creator.

You will have the chance to work with our writers to bring them to life, and to coordinate with the other prime backers so that each of you get what you want without worrying about doubling up. If you're uncertain about your ideas, I'm happy to workshop them with you.
I think this is a neat way to give a little extra back, in a way that everyone can enjoy, without sacrificing our focus or ability to finish the game. Hopefully you do too!
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
These usually devolve into force fed fan fiction. Not the Sanic kind but still insufferable

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes