hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Can anyone upload the game to mega , I don't know how to torrent. (I never use Torrent before)
Learning how to torrent isn't that hard and you probably could have figured it out in 5 minutes if you searched google.

Get a client, like
Once installed associate .torrent and magnet links with it.
Then when you go to download a file it does that from peer 2 peer instead of a central server.

If you want to download movies and music then a vpn, like , might be a good investment but for legit stuff like this it's not an issue.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Learning how to torrent isn't that hard and you probably could have figured it out in 5 minutes if you searched google.

Get a client, like
Once installed associate .torrent and magnet links with it.
Then when you go to download a file it does that from peer 2 peer instead of a central server.

If you want to download movies and music then a vpn, like , might be a good investment but for legit stuff like this it's not an issue.
:KEK: This is NOT legit stuff, this is pirate forum, the game would be here anyway even if the dev didn't want to.

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
It's a good game, unfinished obviously, ends abruptly. Hard to understand if there is any culmination at this point, I didn't really feel it, but it does dig deep into the departments it tackles with.

Leaves some sore feeling though. I feel like I hurt someone when I didn't want to.
I think game is less about sexuality and more about nature of human.
It is a pity though, that I cannot be a real decent dragon, have to sacrifice something, give someone away to parish and the path around is not clear.
So it actually left me a bit ravaged with this guilt to it and inevitable sorrow, like every character here is broken in some way and though there is some beauty to it, it's also sad and there is no way to mend it properly during the game.

One thing in a gameplay, is that although it might be interesting to have suprise actions here and here, it would be smart, I think, to have some directions also (otherwise you have to talk to all of captives every single step of the way to not miss some new dialogue or possibility), makes it very tidy - time consuming and the reward for being thorough is quite rare at this point.

Thank you 4MinuteWarning, great work here, hope you'll be able to finish it. It is as beautiful as it is sad.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Honestly speaking I'm just here hoping for a chance that an update will appear that would allow me to make Malice my consort, and fill her with my naga x dragon babies; I wonder what new abominations would that make~?

Would also be nice to be able to give Malice a sister with the other Elf, maybe someone who's more of a shy character.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Malice intervenes directly to prevent this specific outcome, should you decide to bang the *other* elf.

Baby snake brooks no competition.
Indeed. Though I feel like we should brooch the subject with her, depending on the teachings and such (Good teaching/Bad teachings) of wanting to have her have a sister of sorts without her messing the fertility juices in the elven harem. (Good Teached Malice considers it and relents at the idea/Bad Teached Malice is against it but we threaten her to have our way should she meddle.)

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

They said moontouched weren't interfertile with other species. They were wrong.
The latest art preview from Irrelevant Art, who is continuing to prepare for our Act V update! And you'll get a new build while that's in progress, which will be released very soon indeed.
naho_preggo_puppy_preview.png naho_preggo_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

The latest art preview from Irrelevant Art, who is continuing to prepare for our Act V update! And you'll get a new build while that's in progress, which will be released very soon indeed.
View attachment 1549497 View attachment 1549498
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
She may look unhappy but deep down she very much enjoys it. Total softer side to her despite the facade.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
V4.3.6

Dev Notes

We are working hard on Act V! Which means that much of what we’ve done can’t be shown until it’s all ready. But we haven’t forgotten you - we’ll continue to push out updates for the rest of the game while Act V is under construction.
This month sees the (numerous) fruits of Amon Ra’s labours as a newly full-time animator, and the first of Julia’s original writing. Thank you to everyone who backed us, or bought a copy on Steam, for allowing us to grow.
MVP of this build is Julia, for adopting our long-neglected kobold, and breathing some exciting new life into him.
Features

Scene: Marie-Anne and Mina meet to share their secrets - and your own contributions (Dreamweaver choice, collaboration with Garoompahfah and Julia).
Scene: Repeatable scenes for Issa (two variants, collaboration with Julia).
Fate: A followup scene to Issa’s mercenary fate. (collaboration with Julia).
Dynamic: A special last night for your kitty consorts, if you have a daughter. You will need to replay this section if you want Act V to take it into account (collaboration with Garoompahfah).
Dynamic: You can inform Malagar that you have eaten Valzira (collaboration with Mattrex).
Art: Marie-Anne and Mina sharing the load (Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s oral services (Lubbio).
Art: Maelys’s plan to fix everything (Lubbio).
Art: The last variant of Maelys’s post-severence scene (Lubbio).
Art: A confused emote for Darja (four variants, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Revised and expanded portraits and emotes for Enid (Irrelevant Art).
Art: Revised and expanded portraits and emotes for Naho (Irrelevant Art).
Art: A laughing emote for Heloise (Irrelevant Art).
Art: A reflective emote for Malice (Irrelevant Art).
Art: A miffed emote for young Malice (Irrelevant Art).
Art: An angry emote for Marie-Anne (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Chia (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Cuchilla (Amon Ra).
Animation: Idle animations for Cuchilla, possessed variant (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Darja (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Darja, nude variant (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Darja, princess variant (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Eburon (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Enid (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Heloise (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Heloise, bound variants (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Heloise, corrupted variant (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Heloise, pregnant variant (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Inej (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Malice (Amon Ra).
Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Sabetha (Amon Ra).
Animation: Resized idle animations for the centaur stallion and young Malice (Amon Ra).
Tweaks

Lair events can trigger after using the bath-house in Act IV, if there are any pending.
The Act III finale will reflect your current location when it begins.
The cost of attacking the swamps with Malagar has been reduced slightly.
Music transitions better during Maelys’s severed scenes.
If you eat Heloise after being expressly told not to, Ziz will want nothing to do with you.
Fixes

Fixed a bug in the Steam release, where persistent information may be incorrectly overwritten by the patching process.
Dreaming will no longer (sometimes) confuse your save names.
Drakesgard are less prone to partial invisibility and black boxes.
‘English’ will no longer appear highlighted when you have another language selected.
Heloïse and Maëlys’s names are accented more consistently in the game.
Maelys wears her story-appropriate outfits during gallery replays.
Proper content flags have been added to some of Maelys and Marie-Anne’s scenes in the gallery.
Marie-Anne and Mina can open their mouths more easily when naked.
Attacking the swamps with Malagar can trigger the Deja Vu achievement.
You cannot visit Gutter’s Cove when you should be staying away from it.Dev Notes
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018

View attachment 1549497 View attachment 1549498
Oh fuck yes! Looking good on her!

She may look unhappy but deep down she very much enjoys it. Total softer side to her despite the facade.
I don't know about that... I'd actually like to know why she's so darned hostile towards outsiders when everyone else in her tribe is much more sociable. Methinks they're only as hostile as they're right now because of her, especially since erebus is such a bro *wink* towards you from the get-go.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Why is the game named Rampager on patreon?
This is retarded so try to bear this: patreon got jealous of ravager's steam release so they asspulled some guideline violations and this in turn lead to release of a dummy version of ravager called rampager which has none of good stuff because devs of ravager wanted to keep patreon subscribers' donations.

Yes, you may open the bottle.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
This is retarded so try to bear this: patreon got jealous of ravager's steam release so they asspulled some guideline violations and this in turn lead to release of a dummy version of ravager called rampager which has none of good stuff because devs of ravager wanted to keep patreon subscribers' donations.

Yes, you may open the bottle.
So, I was checking on the cocg (4chan) threads from August, and there was a Ravager "invasion". Basically, people recommended Ravager, some people got angry that is was off-topic, then other people saw the trolling potential and started Ravager posting to bait. This further pissed off posters and they threatened to report Ravager to Patreon. It would not surprise me if they actually reported Ravager and are part of the reason Patreon noticed the game. Or they could have been lying and Ravager happened to finally get the notice of Patreon.

I just find "a year long wait for the dev to get back on his feet" hilarious.

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes