claus001

Feb 15, 2020
So, I was checking on the cocg (4chan) threads from August, and there was a Ravager "invasion". Basically, people recommended Ravager, some people got angry that is was off-topic, then other people saw the trolling potential and started Ravager posting to bait. This further pissed off posters and they threatened to report Ravager to Patreon. It would not surprise me if they actually reported Ravager and are part of the reason Patreon noticed the game. Or they could have been lying and Ravager happened to finally get the notice of Patreon.

I just find "a year long wait for the dev to get back on his feet" hilarious.
Ah, so that was the real reason behind the scenes. I really feel pity towards the reporters than anger, humans can be so petty, and this ugly fruit reporters harvested will manifest itself in some mysterious way in their lives.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
awsome cant wait for the BIG update soooo looking forward to getting some more progression, etc
im perfectly fine with waiting as long as it takes...i absolutely love this game !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

quigebo

Aug 23, 2017

I am quite attached to our release schedule, and our team is put together so that there is no single point of failure. However, even if you do that, sometimes every coder will get knocked out of commission at the same time, and there's not much you can do when that happens.

Rather than deliver you a rushed or incomplete update, I'm going to merge this month's builds together and get you a single, chonkier one on December 18th. Sorry for the delay! We'll get back to our usual schedule after that.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Sure there is, you could give a 4 minute warning that everyone got knocked out., har har har.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Malice

As for your second question, Pray to all the gods in this world for it to happen, cause I am.
Dragons can only have male offspring (Dragons with certain royals/kobolds with everyone else.) So only gay incest content possible in that regard.
Only with elves can dragons have female offspring (naga) and I doubt Malice will allow for more of her kind to be around.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: blarg0192

FriendlyFace

Aug 5, 2020
its always fine the first time I played, but it doesnt open on the second time I open the game. I have to redownload the whole game only to meet with the same problem. anyone know how to fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

FriendlyFace

Aug 5, 2020
its always fine the first time I played, but it doesnt open on the second time I open the game. I have to redownload the whole game only to meet with the same problem. anyone know how to fix this?

nvm i found the problem. just delete the option.rpc everytime you use the mod or dont use at all

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Did your antivirus false flag anything?

That should be set up in options.rpy

Either a line with Default or Define should fix it.

Edit:
nvm i found the problem. just delete the option.rpc everytime you use the mod or dont use at all
Ah you were using a mod... Probably should contact the mod maker about it then.

Reactions: FriendlyFace

FriendlyFace

Aug 5, 2020
Did your antivirus false flag anything?

That should be set up in options.rpy

Either a line with Default or Define should fix it.

Edit:

Ah you were using a mod... Probably should contact the mod maker about it then.
its okay I fix it. its the mod. if I delete the mod it will work just fine.

thank you anyway. Cheers

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes