Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
One thing I don't get *yet* (mostly cause I haven't played that far) - why is Naho an anime wolfgirl with little-to-no fur, while Eburon and the rest of the wolfmen - humanoid wolves straight outta e621?

And if there is no lore for that besides "anime girl hotter", then could we get an option to either: turn all wolfmen into anime boys or turn Naho into humanoid wolf?
Eberon was the same at the start but got a redesign. Personally I'd love for Naho to be a full furry but I guess most people like animal girls with only eyes/ears/tails changed and rest human.

dudemanjenkins

Mar 20, 2018
So just found this game and after reading a bit about it in this thread seems theres a paywall for some content??
Is there a link to the patreon version cause honestly, paywall devs are the worst

• Angry
Reactions: Hese_1

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So just found this game and after reading a bit about it in this thread seems theres a paywall for some content??
Is there a link to the patreon version cause honestly, paywall devs are the worst
There is NO paywall........... The game is NOT complete and the version that you get here IS the patreon version.
If you haven't heard about early access because this is totally one of those games.

Reactions: Dysphorika

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
There is NO paywall........... The game is NOT complete and the version that you get here IS the patreon version.
If you haven't heard about early access because this is totally one of those games.
Isn't chapter 5 (after conquering the castle) is supposed to be behind a paywall? That chapter 1 through 4 are free.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Isn't chapter 5 (after conquering the castle) is supposed to be behind a paywall? That chapter 1 through 4 are free.
No, the chapter is still work in progress so that is not even out fully yet. First update of the Chapter 5 is out when version 5.0 is released and that has NOT happened.......

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
No, the chapter is still work in progress so that is not even out fully yet. First update of the Chapter 5 is out when version 5.0 is released and that has NOT happened.......
It will be a paid version only thing when it releases though.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The version here is *not* the patreon version, the scene with Adeline after completing Act IV is not present in the public version present on this site. It's only in the steam/paid version. That scene and everything after it will be behind a paywall when that content is released. You can't make the argument that there's no paywall because Act V isn't finished yet when there's literally a scene already behind said paywall.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Not exactly. Steam version has the most content, then Subribestar, then public (what we have here if I'm not mistaken) then finally Patreon at the bottom. (ever since Patreon employees finally noticed the controversial content in the game)

It is true that all the content will eventually be in the public version though.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Not exactly. Steam version has the most content, then Subribestar, then public (what we have here if I'm not mistaken) then finally Patreon at the bottom. (ever since Patreon employees finally noticed the controversial content in the game)

It is true that all the content will eventually be in the public version though.
I mean this is pirate site, someone needs to leak the updates here or if the game is free updates needs to go Game Requests thread to ask the new update. If not then yes, there is PAYWALL but that really depends if someone leaks updates or not.

outpatient

Jun 6, 2020
Playing version 4.3.11-pc, I get the following error when I see the scene where Sabatha & Inej are captured, or any scene where I visit them in their cell:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/mask_rogue1_l_sd.webm'.

I extracted the Animations.rpa archive, and there is indeed no file in there with that filename. It looks like it was left out by mistake?

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Playing version 4.3.11-pc, I get the following error when I see the scene where Sabatha & Inej are captured, or any scene where I visit them in their cell:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/mask_rogue1_l_sd.webm'.

I extracted the Animations.rpa archive, and there is indeed no file in there with that filename. It looks like it was left out by mistake?
It's a typo. It was supposed to be looking for mask_rogue1_sd.webm.

outpatient

Jun 6, 2020
It's a typo. It was supposed to be looking for mask_rogue1_sd.webm.
Huh, okay. I made a copy of mask_rogue1_sd.webm and renamed it mask_rogue1_ l_ sd.webm and sure enough everything's working fine now, so it looks like that's the case.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

In other great news, Undoodle is back! Her next big showpiece is going to be the confrontation with Maelys at the end of Act III. We don't normally share sketches from early in the development process, but there is such a cool variety of compositions that I figured you might like to see them. You can look forward to the finished version in the next couple of months!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 13b71a527df04828aeac2cd215832a88-undoodle_sketch_wip.mp4
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Buying the game is less of a hassle than waiting 5 months for a leak
There's not really anything to leak. There's only one scene behind the paywall atm and it was present the last time the game was leaked. Beyond that, there's nothing new in non-public versions of the game yet.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes