_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Getting art lined up for Act V isn't just about putting big tummies on everyone. It's also an opportunity to remaster and unify our style, and that's an opportunity Lubbio has grasped with both hands.
darja_preggo_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I found some bug with mercenaries, I can't hire them. After talk with Rhyll I get 7 extra days, but mercs don't appear in the Lair and they don't join me at the beginning of the 4th Act. Anybody knows, what may cause this, or how to fix that?
know this really old now, but I had issue also and then checked guide, its because riches=just the 7d ay extension only the other options do they join.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

As if new scenes and old remasters aren't enough, Lubbio is also extending our repertoire of fate scenes! Here, Chanwe proves her faith after being despatched on a hol(e)y mission to the kobolds.
abbess_kobolds_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I don't think Lubbio's art is… bad, really, but I would've much preferred it if they had the same artist who made the regular character portraits do the sex scenes, or at least someone who had a more similar art style.
Probably not gonna happen. The dev was looking for artists who would make art throughout the entire game and for every scene and Lubbio was one of the few who decided to take the massive undertaking Not to mention this far into development it would be foolish to drop a consistent and good artist for another artist to redo everything its just not practical. And personally I prefer Lubbio as the main artist he has good shading, fantastic body proportions, decent coloring scheme, Created animations for the game and is redoing art to improve various scenes. it also just fits the games overall theme better just imagine a character getting raped with a cutesy chibi anime art style or the dragon being depicted as more plushy or a brighter color scheme Just wouldn't flow together very well and this game does try to go for a darker edge and a somewhat serious atmosphere. I like the portrait art but I wouldn't want the sex scenes to be like that.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Probably not gonna happen. The dev was looking for artists who would make art throughout the entire game and for every scene and Lubbio was one of the few who decided to take the massive undertaking Not to mention this far into development it would be foolish to drop a consistent and good artist for another artist to redo everything its just not practical. And personally I prefer Lubbio as the main artist he has good shading, fantastic body proportions, decent coloring scheme, Created animations for the game and is redoing art to improve various scenes. it also just fits the games overall theme better just imagine a character getting raped with a cutesy chibi anime art style or the dragon being depicted as more plushy or a brighter color scheme Just wouldn't flow together very well and this game does try to go for a darker edge and a somewhat serious atmosphere. I like the portrait art but I wouldn't want the sex scenes to be like that.
I know it's not going to happen lol. Anyway, it's just a preference thing; Lubbio's art, while again not bad IMO, just isn't my style. To each their own.

Also, you probably haven't watched Madoka Magica if you think cutesy art can't go with dark/serious lol.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

As if new scenes and old remasters aren't enough, Lubbio is also extending our repertoire of fate scenes! Here, Chanwe proves her faith after being despatched on a hol(e)y mission to the kobolds.
View attachment 1856602
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Wait.. Kobolds are THAT big?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Our backer Rayn commissioned this beautiful piece of fanart from NevanNOX, and has been kind enough to share it with all of you. Thank you, both!

While this piece isn't intended for inclusion in the game, our Dreamweaver supporters have just voted in an Dragon/Malice/Adeline scene - so you may see something very much like it in the future.
family_values.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait.. Kobolds are THAT big?
Yeah, the scale is way off there. Chanwe is a full-bodied woman and that kobold looks to be bigger than her.

But then the dragon itself seems to magically change size for scene convenience so who knows.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

View attachment 1856602
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Our backer Rayn commissioned this beautiful piece of fanart from NevanNOX, and has been kind enough to share it with all of you. Thank you, both!

While this piece isn't intended for inclusion in the game, our Dreamweaver supporters have just voted in an Dragon/Malice/Adeline scene - so you may see something very much like it in the future.
View attachment 1858283
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
OH
MY
BURGER
KING
FOOT
LETTUCE
:p:p

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes