JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I really hope to see Completed Word soon the Game is awesome wanna Be Dragon here you can
I played this game From the start when the art was Different but this Artist is great i like it's art The Fan girl Was something Else
I see in the chat there is New Stuff this great and Newer art too so all cool I am just waiting for a it to have all THE Magic Done :coffee:(y)

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

Our backer Rayn commissioned this beautiful piece of fanart from NevanNOX, and has been kind enough to share it with all of you. Thank you, both!

While this piece isn't intended for inclusion in the game, our Dreamweaver supporters have just voted in an Dragon/Malice/Adeline scene - so you may see something very much like it in the future.
View attachment 1858283
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
HOT DAMN!

I was under the impression that there were kobolds of different sizes: some of them little twerps, others taller and more muscular.
Obviously there would be some variety but I had the impression that most kobolds would only be about half as tall as the average human where as first born kobolds would be taller, more akin to half dragons.

Dec 16, 2018
One thing I don't get *yet* (mostly cause I haven't played that far) - why is Naho an anime wolfgirl with little-to-no fur, while Eburon and the rest of the wolfmen - humanoid wolves straight outta e621?

And if there is no lore for that besides "anime girl hotter", then could we get an option to either: turn all wolfmen into anime boys or turn Naho into humanoid wolf?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You obviously never heard about the many, many Kemono artists in Japan.
I think you misread.

I was the one arguing that Kemonomimi (level 1 on chart) is superior to (aka level 4 or 5 furry on the chart below).
The japanese kemonomimi artists show that japan agrees with me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
One thing I don't get *yet* (mostly cause I haven't played that far) - why is Naho an anime wolfgirl with little-to-no fur, while Eburon and the rest of the wolfmen - humanoid wolves straight outta e621?

And if there is no lore for that besides "anime girl hotter", then could we get an option to either: turn all wolfmen into anime boys or turn Naho into humanoid wolf?
There is a lore reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I think you misread.

I was the one arguing that Kemonomimi (level 1 on chart) is superior to (aka level 4 or 5 furry on the chart below).
The japanese kemonomimi artists show that japan agrees with me.
I think it's you who misread. Please look up the ケモノ tag on Pixiv. The official english translation for it on Pixiv is Furry. Most of the art under this tag features the "bipedal dogs" that you don't like.

It seems that the moment the Fox-girl grows fur all over her body (level 2), it becomes Kemono and stays like that all the way to level 5.
Even fan art of characters from Zootopia is tagged as Kemono.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jman9

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
On Pixiv, .

As I said before, Pixiv's official english translation for Kemono is Furry.
I wouldn't exactly call pixiv "official". It is hardly a dictionary.
But it happens to be correct in this time. I did misread, my bad there.
Kemono != Kemonomimi
that you don't like.
I didn't say I dislike it, I said kemonomimi is better. I like both

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

Expand that question to most of the relevant games on this site and it would probably be the same answer. Many devs that use the monster girl and/or furry tags seem to favor the non-furry "human design with ears/tails or sometimes wings slapped on" for female characters while males get to be actual anthros or the further extremes of monstrous without crossing the line into ugly.

On a similar note, every dev who use the bestiality tag seem to ONLY do male animals.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
really easy for me: furries, as in more toward the animal side, are entitled to have more than just one pair of boobs. rite? and i tend to prefer more boobs over bigger boobs. never been a fan of the cliché slimgirl carrying double D..

Dec 16, 2018
Expand that question to most of the relevant games on this site and it would probably be the same answer. Many devs that use the monster girl and/or furry tags seem to favor the non-furry "human design with ears/tails or sometimes wings slapped on" for female characters while males get to be actual anthros or the further extremes of monstrous without crossing the line into ugly.
Unfortunately.

Oh well, at least we still have Price for Freedom: Avarice for stuff that is more than "entire human + cat ears".

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes