RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Nope. Only one of them. Heloise has a lot more content.
Okie Dokie, thank you for the help I'm loving this game so far my two favorite girls are Heloise and Mina.
I wish Mina would have more content like Heloise does like maybe having a dragon pup that grows up to be a War Monk.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Changelog frequently adding stuff like voice and art changes. Is there lot of changed animation since 4.2.0?

EvangelineRaleigh

Nov 7, 2018
I have been following this game for so long and am so excited to see the final product!

Just a question though, are you going to add options to the sex scenes to make them consensual? I always choose Heloise as my Dragon's mate and I kinda wanted the option to charm her and eventually have consensual sex. I like the idea of being able to give Heloise gifts, make her room more comfortable, and by treating Heloise well it could influence the naga child you have with her. Maybe even the option to give your child gifts or spend time with them as an influence on how they turn out.

I think differentiating Heloise from Valzira even further would be really nice. As well as differentiating how the Dragon treats his children from each elf consort.

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
I have been following this game for so long and am so excited to see the final product!

Just a question though, are you going to add options to the sex scenes to make them consensual? I always choose Heloise as my Dragon's mate and I kinda wanted the option to charm her and eventually have consensual sex. I like the idea of being able to give Heloise gifts, make her room more comfortable, and by treating Heloise well it could influence the naga child you have with her. Maybe even the option to give your child gifts or spend time with them as an influence on how they turn out.

I think differentiating Heloise from Valzira even further would be really nice. As well as differentiating how the Dragon treats his children from each elf consort.
The way Heloise transcends her rape and in doing so (potentially) transforms your character is the most interesting, subversive, and powerful element of the story as it is presently constituted IMO. And things do get more consensual over time. But I do agree with everything else you suggest. And it would be interesting if Valzira could also undergo some different but similar changes.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The way Heloise transcends her rape and in doing so (potentially) transforms your character is the most interesting, subversive, and powerful element of the story as it is presently constituted IMO. And things do get more consensual over time. But I do agree with everything else you suggest. And it would be interesting if Valzira could also undergo some different but similar changes.
Doesn't she have interactions with Mary Anne (I think that was her name?), who tries to smooth things over between you? I'm not sure how far that goes currently, or how far it's planned to go.

Anyway, the most saddening part for me is that you can't get all the girls pregnant, or have multiple consorts. IDK, I'd just like to treat all the girls nicely (well, after breaking in some of the more reluctant ones anyway), and it always gets to me when I have to pick one to "elevate above the rabble". It would also be nice to see a well-written game for once where doing this is possible, because usually "catch 'em all"-type harem games have piss-poor writing and the girls have zero personality, which isn't the case in Ravager obviously.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020

I agree, hopefully in future updates that will happen and I wish there was more to do with Mina like Heloise.
For example, if pick the Tower as your lair and get the warlock through his experiments could make humans have children with your dragon blood to be more than kobolds.

Reactions: Dysphorika

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I agree, hopefully in future updates that will happen and I wish there was more to do with Mina like Heloise.
For example, if pick the Tower as your lair and get the warlock through his experiments could make humans have children with your dragon blood to be more than kobolds.
Isnt that what he is working on anyway ?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
"The ‘Torture’ content flag has been renamed, more accurately, as ‘Mutilation’."

I played through the available content but I'm not sure I remember what this might be referring to? How is 'mutilation' a better descriptor than 'torture'? Did I forget a scene?

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
"The ‘Torture’ content flag has been renamed, more accurately, as ‘Mutilation’."

I played through the available content but I'm not sure I remember what this might be referring to? How is 'mutilation' a better descriptor than 'torture'? Did I forget a scene?
The warlock route

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Doesn't she have interactions with Mary Anne (I think that was her name?), who tries to smooth things over between you? I'm not sure how far that goes currently, or how far it's planned to go.

Anyway, the most saddening part for me is that you can't get all the girls pregnant, or have multiple consorts. IDK, I'd just like to treat all the girls nicely (well, after breaking in some of the more reluctant ones anyway), and it always gets to me when I have to pick one to "elevate above the rabble". It would also be nice to see a well-written game for once where doing this is possible, because usually "catch 'em all"-type harem games have piss-poor writing and the girls have zero personality, which isn't the case in Ravager obviously.
Yeah, would like to be able to have more than one consort.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Did they remove some of Valzira’s scenes? Running 4.3.11 Public; cheat used to open the gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Not really. There is one specific case when the game will let you do it, when you recruit the warlock, and it just so happens that you've gifted his niece to one of your hordes. But other than that, no.
I would prefer it if you could loan your waifus to hordes to increase their morale.

Did they remove some of Valzira’s scenes? Running 4.3.11 Public; cheat used to open the gallery.
Not all scenes are in the gallery.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
So, in brief, you want a slideshow/movie instead of a game?

Again, I can't say you're alone in this and VN/IF is a semi-popular genre for a reason. Facerolling 'combat' is popular for similar reasons as well. Essentially, what you're after is entertainment and not a game. Which is fine and quite a few people are making money off of this desire.

I still hate you people. :censored:
If you think 2 or 3 text baloons popping up every 10 or so minutes making these "games" less of a slideshow. You must be a huge doofus. It's already mostly visual novels in this site. These "choices" most of the time just butchers the story if its even something more than "fuck this girl" or "don't fuck this girl".

If the choices really important, developer gonna need to create content for 10 or more plotlines at the same time, which is hard and gonna make the game significantly shorter, or there will be no alternative plotlines and choices just gonna block some paths, which I don't have a problem with.
But if it's something in between of these two, that forces you to block out content, which could be pretty much avoidable and just made to sake of having "choices" that's what I don't like.
Also putting choices doesn't make something a game, it makes it interactive, is it too hard to understand?

Our feelings are mutual. Don't be so self-centered.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes