TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
You are not alone, and I hate you. All of you. :mad::censored:...:whistle:
"Choices" in these kind of games generally just blocks you to see all the content and people even praise it as "muh replayability". I hate games which could just fit all the interactions in 1 playthrough but forces itself to have branches in this regard, a story that is branching is so hard to write/implement that devs generally just make you not see half of the game. Because making a game with really meaningul choices would require you to give 5 game effort to 1 game. So I laugh at people who forces devs to have choices in their games, just making the game shorter for themselves in sake of what? Illusion of choice? I'm not talking about this game btw, in general.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
So, in brief, you want a slideshow/movie instead of a game?

Again, I can't say you're alone in this and VN/IF is a semi-popular genre for a reason. Facerolling 'combat' is popular for similar reasons as well. Essentially, what you're after is entertainment and not a game. Which is fine and quite a few people are making money off of this desire.

I still hate you people. :censored:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
"Choices" in these kind of games generally just blocks you to see all the content and people even praise it as "muh replayability". I hate games which could just fit all the interactions in 1 playthrough but forces itself to have branches in this regard, a story that is branching is so hard to write/implement that devs generally just make you not see half of the game. Because making a game with really meaningul choices would require you to give 5 game effort to 1 game. So I laugh at people who forces devs to have choices in their games, just making the game shorter for themselves in sake of what? Illusion of choice? I'm not talking about this game btw, in general.
Even the illusion of choice is still fun. Kinetic novels are a snooze fest. What's the point of playing if you don't get to choose actions and words?

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
Okay, that makes sense, so I've tried that with Mina but nothing maybe I need to look at the walkthrough to see how perhaps.
Only characters you can have get visibly pregnant are Enid (the commoner girl in act 1), and two of the three elves (Heloise or Valzira). Other characters, including Mina, can be impregnated, but their pregnancy will only show in the act V, which is not there yet.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
What a strange question. I like the project. Why would people want to work on it if not?
Nothing serious just wondering how some feel about characters they came up with or how they feel about characters they voice. Are they happy that they vision is coming to fruition ? or maybe a little tired.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Nothing serious just wondering how some feel about characters they came up with or how they feel about characters they voice. Are they happy that they vision is coming to fruition ? or maybe a little tired.
Can't answer any of those. I'm neither a writer or VA. I will saw however that the VA's and writers seem to very much enjoy what they do

Reactions: lop333

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Even the illusion of choice is still fun. Kinetic novels are a snooze fest. What's the point of playing if you don't get to choose actions and words?
bruh that's the most superficial comment I have ever seen. I just said what's wrong with it. For people who does not like to replay almost same dialogues all over again, it blocks the normally viable %50 of the game content. And how the hell 1 choice you get for half an hour content stops your snoozing, you must be the lightest sleeper.
It's nice when we can put our character into the MC, in some sense, but that's almost never the case. And that can be done without wasting huge amounts of content either, my example on this would be "A house in the rift", that guy knows how to give player "choices" every 2 minutes without it affecting story in a large scale.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Ha ! I was wondering why my manual saving wasn't looking right with my new shoes...
and then there are those who don't care a penny over fashion, and still save. manually. it's oldskool. your shoes are just fine. hehe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rutonat

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
So in 4.3.10, the patch notes said: "Scene: During Chanwe’s conversion, you have the opportunity to take her down a different path (Dreamweaver choice)."

I checked the gallery for Chanwe and didn't notice anything different. Other people commented on this too.

Now in 4.3.11, it says: "Art: Chanwe’s denial (Lubbio)"

I checked the gallery for Chanwe and didn't notice anything different.

What am I missing?

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
So in 4.3.10, the patch notes said: "Scene: During Chanwe’s conversion, you have the opportunity to take her down a different path (Dreamweaver choice)."

I checked the gallery for Chanwe and didn't notice anything different. Other people commented on this too.

What am I missing?
It's an alternate path in the scene where you can fuck her pussy. It doesn't need its own entry in the gallery.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017

What am I missing?
It was decided that it didn't warrant a new entry as it can be accessed from viewing her "Sermon III" entry and making different choices during it.

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
How do I get Val the witch pregnant?
you have to capture and screw her first. rest at least a day. then you should get her pregnancy event. capture heloise afterwards.

getting her preggers does not improve val's temperament.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
you have to capture and screw her first. rest at least a day. then you should get her pregnancy event. capture heloise afterwards.

getting her preggers does not improve val's temperament.
Then can Heloise get pregnant next after that?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes