F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
quite some old but still effective profiling mechanism and one reason why i don't use steam. or fb. or a number of others who this way make big bucks by trading -my- information without my consent. but, it works.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

More great art news! I have reached out to Korwu to help us with some of our fate scenes, and she's just sent back her first set - detailing Naho's new life with the kobolds. What do you think? Would you like to see more of her work, supporting Lubbio?
naho_kobolds_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What do you think? Would you like to see more of her work, supporting Lubbio?
Honestly, that is relatively similar to Lubbio's work. And Lubbio's art must be the single most complained about thing in Ravager by now?

Personally, I don't mind too much, but I'm not enthusiastic, either.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Honestly, that is relatively similar to Lubbio's work. And Lubbio's art must be the single most complained about thing in Ravager by now?

Personally, I don't mind too much, but I'm not enthusiastic, either.
So at least the art is unified.
I don't like Lubbio's work. His art not bad, not ugly, he's a talented artist, but I have different tastes. Be my problem. :)

lucien87

Oct 11, 2020

What do you think? Would you like to see more of her work, supporting Lubbio?
View attachment 1899891
Why does a feral, wolf-like creature that hunts for survival, living with a pack of athletic wolves suddenly has super-chubby thighs.... and a sixpack? What happened here?
Also when I focus on the head I just see a chubby boy with the lower body out of proportion.

Aside from the physical incongruity which I feel rejecting intuitively, the prior sex appeal, all that how I initially got to know her, has vanished in an instant with this drawing.

I have no idea who lubbio is nor do I doubt the creators ability, but to me that is clearly a setback from merging imagination and graphics. It simply feels out of place and also if someone suddenly tries to force me to like a different body type than this character previously had.
With one word: "Why?.."

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019

More great art news! I have reached out to Korwu to help us with some of our fate scenes, and she's just sent back her first set - detailing Naho's new life with the kobolds. What do you think? Would you like to see more of her work, supporting Lubbio?
View attachment 1899891
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
This is definitely better that Lubbio's stuff imo. Feels a lot more colorful, Lubbio's stuff always seems kinda washed out or muted.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

View attachment 1899891
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
It is better. I don't want to sound cheap but here it goes: more than one example is needed to make a fair judgement. More pics please?

Anyway, if this game is getting new artists (?) I would appreciate if girl's and dragon's size difference is actually displayed, and not only his exotic cock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
It is better. I don't want to sound cheap but here it goes: more than one example is needed to make a fair judgement. More pics please?
Yeah. We definitely need more than one example. I'm mostly curious if the new artist is capable making Darja look like a teenager, and not a 23+ year old adult woman like Lubbio does.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I don't want to sound cheap but here it goes: more than one example is needed to make a fair judgement.
Korwuarts has a bunch of pictures circulating around, and the above example IMO is entirely in line with them. Maybe even better than most. I wouldn't expect any great changes in quality.

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
I have to agree with lucien87 that naho's sex appeal just isnt in that image, after looking at some more of Korwuarts works i think the artstyle isnt for me (only a few things looked okay)

Reactions: lucien87

sharpys

May 21, 2017

View attachment 1899891
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
They keep those inconsistencies up, MW gonna end up rebooting ravager.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Is there somewhere, where you can one time purchase the game and continue to get updates that isnt steam?

Also does the "Free" version have compressed art or is it like that on steam one as well
Currently no.

Free is compressed because Itch has a size limit. Steam does not

Reactions: Buntain
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes