nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i got her :) i had a save i was able to go back but i only had 1 day to get her. i got her... sadly the witch is way to far back for me to grab her..... i did go back before tried to talk to the witch but it said come back later.... no clue what to do D:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexaSky

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
i got her :) i had a save i was able to go back but i only had 1 day to get her. i got her... sadly the witch is way to far back for me to grab her..... i did go back before tried to talk to the witch but it said come back later.... no clue what to do D:
Have you tried the walkthrough? There's a button for the walkthrough in the main menu

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Some of you will be excited to catch up with a certain obscure character, sometimes called Malice, in Act V. The good news is that she's excited to catch up with you, too. Thank you to Lubbio for this exceptional sixteen-image set, ready to go with Mattrex's multi-variant scene.
malice_reunion_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020

Some of you will be excited to catch up with a certain obscure character, sometimes called Malice, in Act V. The good news is that she's excited to catch up with you, too. Thank you to Lubbio for this exceptional sixteen-image set, ready to go with Mattrex's multi-variant scene.
View attachment 1921384
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Finally, the nussy (naga pussy)

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

View attachment 1921384
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
My Reptile Daughter can't be this cute

BoredGuy1812

Apr 30, 2018
How do I get this working on mobile? I downloaded the file and it extracted to a folder called apk. Most games download a runnable .apk file but this one didn't. Help?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

The magnificent Undoodle is back with a second glorious piece of splash art - this time bringing life to the Act III duel with Maelys. Undoodle will return in the coming months to apply her talents to more climactic moments in the game, and some that are yet to arrive.
Undoodle_Huntress_Splash.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
[Artists continue to have no common conception of size of dragon. News at 11.]
You're aware that it entirely depend on the lore of the universe created, right ? Not every single fantasy universe follow the same rules and lore. If you don't understand that, you must be mighty confused as to why D&D and LOTR don't share the same details...

Reactions: Zatrian

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So, gregers,
you are an expert on dragon physiology?
Where did you get your degree in dragoniology?
And most important, who was your professor at dragon university?
Maybe I know him :unsure:
You're aware that it entirely depend on the lore of the universe created, right ? Not every single fantasy universe follow the same rules and lore. If you don't understand that, you must be mighty confused as to why D&D and LOTR don't share the same details...
That's not the point LOL. In this one game, the dragon has wildly varying sizes between art.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes