F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
So are you going to pay for all the extra hundreds of images?

Seriously it is quite absurd the nonsense ideas some people here still have about gaming development. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
it's not exactly nonsense, it's more or less a matter of affordability.
adding different versions to existing images, adding the choice and followup scripts, takes either a huge amount of extra time, or additional hands who have to be paid.
some few games do come with a part solution, like keeping the old assets during a transition to new art stye as long as that transition isn't complete; mostly they don't have large amounts of images if the style change happens during earlier stages of development.
if a game doesn't have a big enough team to timely handle the extra work, it's unlikely to happen.

seen in games like Harem Collector and similiar, where i did like the old style, and now have to deal with the new one because i still like the game, as game.

*edit* found a typo, now it's mine.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I am not planning to, no. It does get asked now and again, but it's not something I can reasonably cater to:
Ah fair enough, and no worries re catering to it, as I agree with what everyone's saying from a dev perspective it'd be impossible at this point.

Agreed with what muschi26 said, for any future projects it'd be fantastic to see everything illustrated in the same art style as it helps keep that feeling of 'these are the same characters' (and also just because the portraits have a great art style in general!)

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
So are you going to pay for all the extra hundreds of images?
How about instead of asking me you ask the guy who was actually demanding them? Reading comprehension much?

some few games do come with a part solution, like keeping the old assets during a transition to new art stye as long as that transition isn't complete; mostly they don't have large amounts of images if the style change happens during earlier stages of development.
Again, I don't think he was asking to remove the old assets and transition to a new art style.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it true that this game has some cheating/ntr?
Very, very limited, one or two occurrences that are at most borderline (and avoidable). In short: if you're purely after NTR, this probably isn't the game for you; if you're worried about NTR, don't be.

There is quite a lot of sharing, but that is completely optional.

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Very, very limited, one or two occurrences that are at most borderline (and avoidable). In short: if you're purely after NTR, this probably isn't the game for you; if you're worried about NTR, don't be.

There is quite a lot of sharing, but that is completely optional.
I don't mind the type of content
But what kind of ntr content will i find?
And what about sharing?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I don't mind the type of content
But what kind of ntr content will i find?
And what about sharing?
Mostly giving girls to various factions in your employ as a reward(irreversible action).
You can also give women over to demon/eldritch abomination, not sure if that counts.

Reactions: Jeffersont00

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
4MinuteWarning it looks like the splash art in the OP is broken for whatever reason, which means the the entry in recent updates is also blank. You might want to fix that/get that fixed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why does a feral, wolf-like creature that hunts for survival, living with a pack of athletic wolves suddenly has super-chubby thighs.... and a sixpack? What happened here?
Also when I focus on the head I just see a chubby boy with the lower body out of proportion.

Aside from the physical incongruity which I feel rejecting intuitively, the prior sex appeal, all that how I initially got to know her, has vanished in an instant with this drawing.

I have no idea who lubbio is nor do I doubt the creators ability, but to me that is clearly a setback from merging imagination and graphics. It simply feels out of place and also if someone suddenly tries to force me to like a different body type than this character previously had.
With one word: "Why?.."
women genetics, they are a thing that exists. women accumulate fat in the ass and thighs, it is just a thing in biology. just search the internet for "pear body shape"

Also, those thighs are not really "chubby". they are very big, but that could be mostly muscle with a small bit of fat layered on top.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

More great art news! I have reached out to Korwu to help us with some of our fate scenes, and she's just sent back her first set - detailing Naho's new life with the kobolds. What do you think? Would you like to see more of her work, supporting Lubbio?
View attachment 1899891
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Definitely YES. :p :p

Reactions: _Maou_

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017

Version 4.3.13, Mongrels & Monstrosities

Dev Notes

• The second phase of Act V playtesting has completed successfully. We are getting close to where we want to be - if this continues, you can expect an estimated release date for v500 in the near future.
  • Congratulations to HereToHelp, our newest writer! HereToHelp will be assisting us by filling out some long-overlooked game options, before joining the Act V war effort.
  • And Korwu has joined us as a scene artist! Korwu will be picking up some of our fate scenes, so that Lubbio can concentrate more fully on upcoming work.
  • MVP of this build is Jezebeth! After being narrowly beaten out last month, she has delivered another huge tranche of recordings. I hope you enjoy them.
Features

• Fate: A followup to Sabetha & Inej’s wolfman fate (collab with HereToHelp and DoItToJulia).
  • Fate: A followup to Naho’s infernal fate (collab with DoItToJulia and Null).
  • Dynamic: A followup to Malagar’s experiment on Naho, revealing a second remarkable curiosity (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Mina’s appearance at the bathhouse (collab with HereToHelp and DoItToJulia).
  • Dynamic: An option to kill Mina during forcible capture (two variants, collab with HereToHelp and DoItToJulia).
  • Dynamic: An option to kill Naho on repeat return to the lowlands (collab with HereToHelp and DoItToJulia).
  • Dynamic: An option to kill the patrolling guard while stowing away on the ship (collab with HereToHelp and DoItToJulia).
  • Dynamic: An option to recruit the wolfmen after having killed Naho.
  • Art: The huntress strikes (Undoodle).
  • Art: Additional images for Chanwe’s anal scenes (three images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Darja’s vaginal scenes, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Darja’s vaginal scenes, nude variant (Lubbio).
  • Art: Naho’s kobold fate (Korwu).
  • Animation: Animated idles for Mina, dress variant (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for Mina, torn dress variant (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Nonplussed and exhausted idles for Mina (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for the guards (three variants, Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for the drakesgard (two variants, Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for the drakesgard captain (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for the drakesgard commander (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: The beginning of Chanwe’s protean rapture (Midnight Iris).
  • Voice: Chanwe’s first theology lesson (Midnight Iris).
  • Voice: Chanwe’s second theology lesson (Midnight Iris).
  • Voice: Darja’s drinks with Cooch, foreplay (two variants, Nyah).
  • Voice: Heloise’s repeatable consort anal scene (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s repeatable consort oral scene (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s wolfmen fate (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Valzira’s attempt to lake care of her daughter (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Valzira’s birth scene (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Valzira’s visit from Cooch (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Valzira’s visit from Issa (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Valzira’s part in the Infernal conquest of the swamplands (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Zizeryx’s part in the conquest of Coldreach (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Zizeryx’s part in the conquest of the farmlands (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Zizeryx’s part in the conquest of the Frigid Order (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Zizeryx’s part in the conquest of the swamp (Jezebeth).
  • UI: Separated choice menus have been replaced by ones with scrollbars (Tosk).
Tweaks

• We have migrated to RenPy v8. This removes 32-bit support, but I don't think anyone still uses 32-bit. Do they?
  • If you are playing a translated version, the game’s UI will use a font that supports special characters.
  • Tooltips for content flags have been updated to be more accurately descriptive.
  • Mina will not talk about craving a proper bath if she’s already had one.
  • Steam only: Our promotional images have been updated to use modern character art.
  • Steam only: ‘Dracogenesis’ has been added as an achievement.
  • Game credits have been updated.
Fixes

• The Drakesgard commander no longer malingers after his cue to exit the stage.
  • Heloïse is more consistently umlauted.
  • Naho’s animated scenes will only display as animated if you’ve asked them to.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
So when you release chapter 5 will you stop updating the previous content?
Having to restart all the time to see a minor scene or just a update to a scene lowers any impact that the scene could have had.
None is going to fully replay it 100times. They will just skip until they get it or watch it from the gallery.
Any scene viewed by itself without the context of previous scenes will fall flat.
The way the game is developed is detrimental to the story.

BlackRose201

Nov 11, 2021
So when you release chapter 5 will you stop updating the previous content?
Having to restart all the time to see a minor scene or just a update to a scene lowers any impact that the scene could have had.
None is going to fully replay it 100times. They will just skip until they get it or watch it from the gallery.
Any scene viewed by itself without the context of previous scenes will fall flat.
The way the game is developed is detrimental to the story.
I mean older stuff for us is a new for any new players first time and if it makes the game better for the next person I say go for it.

Reactions: Fanof1

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I recently played the game and it ended on act III, just want to confirm that the free version on this site only goes to act 3 and we aren't given access to act 4&5? Which I assume act 4&5 are only available through steam or patron?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I recently played the game and it ended on act III, just want to confirm that the free version on this site only goes to act 3 and we aren't given access to act 4&5? Which I assume act 4&5 are only available through steam or patron?
The version here goes through Acts I to IV, which ends with the assault on the capital. Act V is not released yet but when it is it will only be available on steam/patreon/etc.

Reactions: jbomb

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
The version here goes through Acts I to IV, which ends with the assault on the capital. Act V is not released yet but when it is it will only be available on steam/patreon/etc.
Don't forget to mention if someone leaks it then its available here.......

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes