_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

We're all too busy making the game to do any seasonal celebrations - but there's nothing to stop Irrelevant Art from expressing his gratitude in the form of lovely bonus art. So consider this thanks given, all, for letting us do what we love to do.
Heloise_Thanksgiving.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Aug 30, 2022
Is it possible to be a good boi in this game, or is the rape mandatory?
It's pretty much mandatory, though it does turn things for the "better".
Ra… struggle snuggling isn't mandatory. Meaning, you don't have to rape anyone if you don't want to.

You can be a good boi and gather a decently sized harem without resorting to rape e.g., Darja, Marie-Anne and Adeline.

However, to advance some character arcs like Heloise's/Malice's or Enid's you'll have to resort to some dub-con struggle snuggling.

I'd advise you to turn on "power-fantasy", so you won't have to give away or eat waifus and automatically pass skill-checks.

Reactions: Deviton123

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

We wouldn't give you a whole consort arc with Naho with only one new piece of scene art, would we? Lubbio furnishes us with some very primitive, but very lovely, Jack-O action. It will appear in version 4.4.3, which is our last build before the big 5.0.0.
naho_consort_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

We wouldn't give you a whole consort arc with Naho with only one new piece of scene art, would we? Lubbio furnishes us with some very primitive, but very lovely, Jack-O action. It will appear in version 4.4.3, which is our last build before the big 5.0.0.
View attachment 2195579
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Im just curious but: How many endings would there be in the final version? Is it something that's already been planned out? Or is it going to be a surprise for now?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.4.3, Rears & Arias

Dev Notes

• This is our last build before our long-awaited foray into Act V!
  • We are working towards a v500 release date on the 29th December 2022. If something terrible happens, and we have to delay the build, we’ll do that - we’re not going to ship you a half-assed or broken update. But that’s the plan, and we’re on target to meet it.
  • We will continue to update Acts I-IV with new content for free, but Act V is and will be exclusive to people who support the game. If you have enjoyed Ravager so far, and want to experience Act V, please join us on SubscribeStar or Steam. We are dependent on your generosity to keep development going, and finish what we have begun.
  • MVPs of this build are Amon Ra, for sacrificing two months of his life (and a lot of grey hairs) in order to make these lovely new animated scenes for you; and Marina Montague, for her spectacular new main menu themes.
Features

• Art: Darja and Issa’s kiss (Lubbio).
  • Art: Maelys’s attempt to fix everything, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Mina and Marie-Anne’s team effort, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Naho gets her fix (Lubbio).
  • Animation: Marie-Anne’s threesome with Boof and the dragon (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Marie-Anne’s twosome with Boof (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Marie-Anne serves seconds with Boof and the dragon (Amon Ra).
  • Music: The dragonsong, remastered (Marina Montague).
  • Music: The sombre dragonsong, remastered (Marina Montague).
  • Music: The choral dragonsong, remastered (Marina Montague).
  • Music: A new and final variation on our dragonsong (Act V only, Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Adeline’s missing lines from her intro (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Adeline’s appearance when you are wounded (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Malagar’s revelation about the moontouched (Robin Peakway).
  • Voice: Extensions and remasters for Balthorne’s existing scenes (Joff Leader).
  • Voice: Balthorne’s appearance in a strange dream (Joff Leader).
  • Voice: Balthorne’s part in the final showdown (Joff Leader).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s reunion with her animals (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s visit to Valzira (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Nonverbal voice acting has been added to Naho’s Act II/III defeat and drunken brawl scenes (Marina Montague).
Tweaks

• The main menu theme will now reflect the Act that your most recent playthrough is currently in. Start a new playthrough to enable this feature! There are five themes to collect.
  • Boof’s sprite faces the correct direction during his more intimate encounters with Marie-Anne.
Fixes

• Adeline will no longer imply something that is not correct if you choose to name the dragon Valzira.
  • The narration will no longer occasionally refer to Petruk’s replacement as Petruk.
  • Mina’s heist cannot be sprung if Rhyll is dead.
  • Several outdated animated idles have been purged from the reference scripts.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

We're all too busy making the game to do any seasonal celebrations - but there's nothing to stop Irrelevant Art from expressing his gratitude in the form of lovely bonus art. So consider this thanks given, all, for letting us do what we love to do.
View attachment 2191625
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
And I thought this game was for dragon penis only.

locomotor

May 1, 2017
For some reason i can't advance the dialogue in any Renply game anymore, whenever i press any key the Back and Skip button keep flashing and it forces me back to the first dialogue.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
We will continue to update Acts I-IV with new content for free, but Act V is and will be exclusive to people who support the game. If you have enjoyed Ravager so far, and want to experience Act V, please join us on SubscribeStar or Steam.
People will leak act 5 here. I hope devs won't get mad when everybody and their mother will post act 5 links here before even their supporters played the game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ravager-4.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: _Maou_
Aug 30, 2022
i wish steam would stop outing me when i play this lol, imagine adding adult games and then just going "Steve played anal invader for 47 hours this week"
You can still play Ravager without Steam running in the background. The game itself doesn't have a "copy protection" or DRM.

Simply download, install, close Steam and play it. Et Voilá!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes