thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah thanks, it was sort of a shock to run into DRM on a game like this when the last time I played it didn't have anything like that.
I would normally shit talk DRM as a whole, from a dude who fought tooth and nail against text book shit I hate it with a passion. However, this dev is putting real work into this and giving a bunch of D list VAs a job, not sarcastic, that's a great thing as another F list VA. 100 times more work than the next H game. So the DRM I controversially agree with. I threw the dude a few bones which I have only done with a few games. I only hope a couple people here do the same. In a field where it's much easier to make a bait game then bail after making a quick buck people who actually try deserve some cash.

That being said DRM should apply to a finished game, not a wip.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How does Malice personality work out? I'm having a hard time understanding the chart in the walk through. I'm trying to get her a obedient personality by teaching her not to steal from others and that there's trade offs as the answer for the 2nd lesson. Is that right?

I was also wondering if thoughtful is a better(story wise I guess) personality. In which case do I teach her to be wise for her 2nd lesson?
The main thing that I've found her personality affects is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more details in the walkthrough.

Harados

Apr 18, 2018
So, is at least for now the consort role kinda moot? As from what i've seen there's only 3 marriage choices, or will that change in the future?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
So, is at least for now the consort role kinda moot? As from what i've seen there's only 3 marriage choices, or will that change in the future?
They all rejected the role of queen except Adelaine, Malice and Darja but the latter is not even taken into account.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
everyone happy for Maelys' content but it's only for those who left her in a coma, for those who didn't they don't receive anything
I don't quite agree with this; it's true that Maelys is 'regenerated' by Malice, but honestly, it's as if she becomes another character. In fact, it's like she turns into a doll, with no feelings, no free will. Take Naho, for example; when she returns from the torture chamber, at least she remains the same Naho. Now, Maelys is no longer there. That's why I prefer her choice to willingly submit to us. Her dialogue with you, asking, 'So, will you submit to me even if I give cruel and dirty orders?' and her accepting it gives a sense of satisfaction in the soul because she submits willingly.

Reactions: Deadhopeless

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't quite agree with this; it's true that Maelys is 'regenerated' by Malice, but honestly, it's as if she becomes another character. In fact, it's like she turns into a doll, with no feelings, no free will. Take Naho, for example; when she returns from the torture chamber, at least she remains the same Naho. Now, Maelys is no longer there. That's why I prefer her choice to willingly submit to us. Her dialogue with you, asking, 'So, will you submit to me even if I give cruel and dirty orders?' and her accepting it gives a sense of satisfaction in the soul because she submits willingly.
I think you misread what the post you are quoted is saying.

Lug, like you, also chose to not sever maelys.
He is complaining that all the new content is for severed maelys, which is not even maelys but an explicitly mindless puppet because a combination of malice hating her and maelys soul collapsing from the severing and leaving only a few tattered shards of soul leftover

He is not saying that severing is better, he is complaining that players that did not sever her did not get any new content for her with the latest update which was supposed to focus on her.

I do agree with you that not severing is clearly the better choice. Now that we are informed and know that:
1. there is no fairytale solution. her belief that consensual loving sex will protect her from severing is wrong.
2. severing will destroy her soul irrevocably.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So guys , I sent my Wolf tribe to capture Valzira but they all died after capturing her .
Is there any other way to capture Valzira without loosing the wolf tribe ?

Sep 11, 2022
Talk to Malagar he will give you three options
go alone (it costs three days)
use the alcoholic (you need to know the spirits that live in the swamps)
and use the wolves (you need 1 point with them)
(you can recover the alcoholic in a specific mission for this)

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Talk to Malagar he will give you three options
go alone (it costs three days)
use the alcoholic (you need to know the spirits that live in the swamps)
and use the wolves (you need 1 point with them)
(you can recover the alcoholic in a specific mission for this)
You answering me ?
I don't understand bro .
Use the Alcoholic girl how ?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You answering me ?
I don't understand bro .
Use the Alcoholic girl how ?
You need to live in the Spire den, to get Malagar.
Speaking to malagar gives three options:
1. Do it yourself. (spend 3 days)
2. Use swamp spirits, they will possess Coochilla. (temporarily lose Coochilla)
3. Use high morale Wolves. (lose some wolves morale)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I think you misread what the post you are quoted is saying.

Lug, like you, also chose to not sever maelys.
He is complaining that all the new content is for severed maelys, which is not even maelys but an explicitly mindless puppet because a combination of malice hating her and maelys soul collapsing from the severing and leaving only a few tattered shards of soul leftover

He is not saying that severing is better, he is complaining that players that did not sever her did not get any new content for her with the latest update which was supposed to focus on her.

I do agree with you that not severing is clearly the better choice. Now that we are informed and know that:
1. there is no fairytale solution. her belief that consensual loving sex will protect her from severing is wrong.
2. severing will destroy her soul irrevocably.
I don't know if this is exclusive to the sober Maelys, but there is a very good scene between her and Heloise, again I don't know if this scene exists with the Maelys doll and the cruel route

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So guys , I sent my Wolf tribe to capture Valzira but they all died after capturing her .
Is there any other way to capture Valzira without loosing the wolf tribe ?
I think that if you can get the wolf tribe's morale higher then they won't get wiped out.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
You can raise morale by giving them part of your treasure or by giving them some of the captives. The maximum morale is 3 and each gift increases it by 1
How to get treasure ?
After I capture Heloise Anej & Sebatha never visit me ?
When do Anej & Sabetha come with treasure ?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes