Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Mapping maximized stats greatly depends on what lair you are going for. Sunken temple is by far the worst, while mine offers ALOT more gold potential and spire lets you capture valzira, without losing 1 day to scout her out and having to boost wolf morale beforehand.

Ways to increase strength, without eating the girls:
Prologue: nestle, mount, bite, spit. Then lunge+eat. This lets you start with 2str 1 charm 2 cruelty
ACT II: Lowlands, challenge naho, you fail and get 1str for it. Farmlands, talk to marie. Shelter yields mercy and charming, Pleasure gives potency and charming. Return to farms, eat cattle for another str point. Now you have 4 and that's all you actually need for the rest of the game.

ACT III: You will get an entirely redundant 5-th str point. From then on you can eat even more cattle at farm(6), eat mina's oxen(7), fight 10 men during Mina's scam event for another +1 (8), pay 1 gold to have your kobold attendant (make something for me-> sacrifice) boost you a whooping, if entirely useless +3 str.(11)
ACT: IV Yet another automatic and entirely useless +1str(12)

For maelys you need to know whether you want to have her as a slave or ally and go through her event in the forests *DURING ACT II*. Watch her get raped for a +slave point or save her via charm or str check for +ally point. This also makes it so that you need to succeed in only 1 check during the battle at the lair to win her over.

Here is a huge bunch of tips that should be of use for everyone:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats all at the top of my head. I might add more if i remember something particularly useful so feel free to recheck the spoiler tag.
So you're telling me , there are more than 1 liars ? oh boy.
I'm here rotting in the abandoned mine.

• Wow
Reactions: Decathect

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So you're telling me , there are more than 1 liars ? oh boy.
I'm here rotting in the abandoned mine.
Theres the Temple (Proteans) in the coastlands (either go to the swamp or catch a ride on a boat) or the Tower in the Mountains (campfire) and you'll get Malagar as a possible ally.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well... heres the thing... We ain't getting any true kids out of theses queens, other than Adeline and maybe Fangirl via Malagar. Unless of royal blood, everone is popping out kolbolds, possible dragkitten and dragwolves. Another naga if possible but even then thats a sorta maybe. As with Dragon + Naga = ????, unsure. So interms of that, Kobolds are out of the succession line, even if they are intelligent enough to rule.
If you have more than one elf, then future adult Malice informs you shortly after her conception that she used her reality warping powers to make it impossible for another naga to be conceived so long as she is alive. So you are free to go nuts fucking elves.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Mapping maximized stats greatly depends on what lair you are going for. Sunken temple is by far the worst, while mine offers ALOT more gold potential and spire lets you capture valzira, without losing 1 day to scout her out and having to boost wolf morale beforehand.

Prologue: nestle, mount, bite, spit. Then lunge+eat. This lets you start with 2str 1 charm 2 cruelty
ACT II: Lowlands, challenge naho, you fail and get 1str for it. Farmlands, talk to marie. Shelter yields mercy and charming, Pleasure gives potency and charming. Return to farms, eat cattle for another str point. Now you have 4 and that's all you actually need for the rest of the game.

ACT III: You will get an entirely redundant 5-th str point. From then on you can eat even more cattle at farm(6), eat mina's oxen(7), fight 10 men during Mina's scam event for another +1 (8), pay 1 gold to have your kobold attendant (make something for me-> sacrifice) boost you a whooping, if entirely useless +3 str.(11)

For maelys you need to know whether you want to have her as a slave or ally and go through her event in the forests *DURING ACT II*. Watch her get raped for a +slave point or save her via charm or str check for +ally point. This also makes it so that you need to succeed in only 1 check during the battle at the lair to win her over.

Thats all at the top of my head. I might add more if i remember something particularly useful so feel free to recheck the spoiler tag.
Thanks my dude

• Hey there
Reactions: Decathect

Roberto Gomes

Feb 7, 2018
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.

Steam Fix

(Detections are false positives, the unpatched exe also gets flagged.)

If you want to bypass the DRM yourself, just use steamless and goldberg emu.
Link not working for me

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
I cant for the life of me figure out what is the benefit of breaking marie. Like - what is the difference, apart from the occasional line referencing that it happened?
Also, is there any incentive to let the cats go? Text suggests they feel genuinely grateful and might aid you further down the line, but I just dont see it.
I would still like the answer to that

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Thats all at the top of my head. I might add more if i remember something particularly useful.
One more thing bro.

Do i need to choose between taking the Farmgirl and eating the farm animals ?
Once i eat the farm animals i can't seem to get the option to talk to farmgirl ?
What should i do ?

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
I've a question regarding Maelys's restoration, I'll mask my guess as a spoiler, in case I'm correct:
Just wondering if I should making another playthrough for it, seeing how her knight route halted somewhat, but I've no interest it the restoration route if my guess is correct.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I've a question regarding Maelys's restoration, I'll mask my guess as a spoiler, in case I'm correct:
Just wondering if I should making another playthrough for it, seeing how her knight route halted somewhat, but I've no interest it the restoration route if my guess is correct.
She...'restores' her, but essentially makes her a bimbo who lusts and "loves" us.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes