danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
are we going to be able to use the deformed humans for the dragons as battle force?
i mean thats would be the best use for them

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
what a sensational update, it brought content with my two favorites, Maelys and Malice, actually Maelys' final solution is incredible, I really liked it and I can't wait for the next ones, as for Malice, I have a question for you guys, I really like Darja and bro Malagar, is really worth marrying Malice? Btw do you choose to worship the sun too?

In fact, the devs should do more scenes between the sadistic father and daughter with Maelys, a repetitive scene would be perfect. but it would be better with lucid Maelys

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I've a question regarding Maelys's restoration, I'll mask my guess as a spoiler, in case I'm correct:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wondering if I should making another playthrough for it, seeing how her knight route halted somewhat, but I've no interest it the restoration route if my guess is correct.
I was trolled too, I thought choosing to have sex was the right thing (by being nice) and then she turns into a zombie hahahah, you'll have to deny having sex with her

Yummyxincubus

Feb 9, 2020
Not sure if it is just me having this issue but the latest version of Ravager keeps trying to load like it's from Steam and I keep getting an error as a result. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Reactions: Doom Marine

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I was thinking, i made choices that accepted with Malagar for Darja to become a queen, if these choices were rejected in the past would Malagar demand that Darja be The Queen anyway?

Feb 20, 2019
How does Malice personality work out? I'm having a hard time understanding the chart in the walk through. I'm trying to get her a obedient personality by teaching her not to steal from others and that there's trade offs as the answer for the 2nd lesson. Is that right?

I was also wondering if thoughtful is a better(story wise I guess) personality. In which case do I teach her to be wise for her 2nd lesson?

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
So I haven't come back to this game in a while, why does it need for me to have a steam account now to open? More importantly and is there a way around doing that?

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So I haven't come back to this game in a while, why does it need for me to have a steam account now to open? More importantly and is there a way around doing that?
It has DRM. The game launches steam and looks for if you have a license to play. Look into the thread for a DRM remover/how to make a bat file to get around it.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
It has DRM. The game launches steam and looks for if you have a license to play. Look into the thread for a DRM remover/how to make a bat file to get around it.
Yeah thanks, it was sort of a shock to run into DRM on a game like this when the last time I played it didn't have anything like that.

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes