matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody write that we can impregnate princess and she can give birth to our child but please can somebody say how to do it please?

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
So i wanna play this but i wanna ask a question, is this a text based game with a few sex pics or does it have a good amount of pics for varied different scenes. Cuz i remember that this game was text based only at some point.

lol :)

Oct 15, 2017
So i wanna play this but i wanna ask a question, is this a text based game with a few sex pics or does it have a good amount of pics for varied different scenes. Cuz i remember that this game was text based only at some point.
Its definetly worth a try got some a couple of scenes with variations (with pics ofc) :D

Reactions: Triepslay
Jan 28, 2018
It's got a decent amount of art. So far at least one for most girls, and here and there there are some animated bits.
The issue one could really mention is less so a lack of art, but IMO, the art style between character portraits and lewd scenes is very different. Like, you can tell they're meant to be the same character but drawn by what seem to be two artists with pretty different styles.

Last edited:

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
Angmir

It's a renpy game so UNREN will work. Just use it to extract the game files and then in game open the console with shift + D then select variables and find the one that is listed for the days and then hit shift + O and type it in. Keep in mind that the words must be the same so if there are any capital letters then when you type in the console cheat it must be the same. So if the code is Days=14 then in the console you would type in Days=whatever number you want.

Also keep in mind that you might cause bugs in your games if you mess with something that you shouldn't or increase something higher then it's suppose to be.
when i Type Days=X it wont work i am getting syntaxerror: invalidsyntax and cant increase the days i have left

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Its definetly worth a try got some a couple of scenes with variations (with pics ofc) :D
It's got a decent amount of art. So far at least one for most girls, and here and there there are some animated bits.
The issue one could really mention is less so a lack of art, but IMO, the art style between character portraits and lewd scenes is very different. Like, you can tell they're meant to be the same character but drawn by what seem to be two artists with pretty different styles.
Thanks for replying guys! also for the art, yeah i noticed that it's totally different from how they look in the dialogue and in the scenes provided in the previews.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Somebody write that we can impregnate princess and she can give birth to our child but please can somebody say how to do it please?
It's actually the commoner you meet in chapter 1, check out the walkthrough if you need help (y)

The majority of the sex scenes have images, some are even animated. By my count of the game files, there are over 160 sexual images currently implemented.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dunno the last version I played (not on my PC now) but can I fk the Twin(?) Thief Cats(?) now? XD

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It's actually the commoner you meet in chapter 1, check out the walkthrough if you need help (y)

The majority of the sex scenes have images, some are even animated. By my count of the game files, there are over 160 sexual images currently implemented.
The waljthrough dont help I follow it but no sense it dont have any sex scenes with commener

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I know cooch said dragon dick was a cunt destroyed but the fact that she's moaning after the fact ad aeternum annoys me to no end.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
can you get the huntress yet? she is the only one to have imo.
Her captive interactions are arriving in the next couple of weeks, hold tight!

Liked the new stuff with the Inquisitrix, however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek:
Don't worry, Heloise will get a different arc if she's in the Infernals' loving care.

I know cooch said dragon dick was a cunt destroyed but the fact that she's moaning after the fact ad aeternum annoys me to no end.
Sounds like a bug that slipped through playtesting, sorry about that!

Mar 7, 2020
Hopefully Heloise scenes can get a re-draw in foreseeable future. From my pow, her current render is very weak. Maybe a more cartoon-ish scene will be better.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes